When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated granfors bruk axe in 2021 Comparison Table
- Drake Off Road Tools 2.5" face
- 14.75" hickory handle
- Head weight - 1 lb
- Full grain-leather sheath - Included
- The "Axe Book" - Included
- Length with handle: 25 inch, Item-ID: 430
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Sheath in vegetable tanned leather
- Comes with Original Gransfors Axebook
- Made in Sweden
- Gränsfors Bruk SMALL SPLITTING AXE (p/n: 441) - Excellent for splitting medium-sized firewood. The handle has a protective steel collar below the axe head and circular grooves towards the end for an extra firm grip.
- Length with handle: 23¼" (59cm); Head weight: 2½lb (1.15kg); Total weight: 35½"lb (1.6kg); Cutting edge: 2½" (63mm).
- Forged and ground to a concave, quite thin blade at the bit so it cuts quickly and easily into the wood and then effectively splits it as the broader section pushes apart the wood. Comes sharp with a protective leather sheath.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Gransfors 20-YEAR guarantee covers only the AXE HEAD against manufacturing defects. Also, this axe does not have a hardened poll and should NOT be used for striking a wedge or as a wedge. The Axe Book may be in Swedish or German, in which case the English version PDF is available from us on request.
- Drake Off Road Tools Functions like a good heavy knife
- The axe poll is ground and can be used as a hammer
- 3-1/2" face
- 18" handle
- Includes 20 Year Product Warranty
- Gransfors Large Carving Axe with double bevel!
- Included in this Sunny Vale's Bundle Money Saver are:
- A. Gränsfors Bruk SCANDINAVIAN FOREST AXE (p/n: 430) - a forester’s axe, lightweight for prolonged use but powerful. Excellent for felling larger trees and limbing. Length with handle: 25" (63cm); Head weight: 2 lb (0.9 kg); Total weight: 2.6 lb (1.2 kg); Cutting edge: 3½" (89mm). Supplied sharp with a protective leather sheath and a copy of "The Axe Book" (in English).
- B. Gränsfors Bruk CERAMIC GRINDING STONE (p/n: 4034) - Man-made of ceramic abrasives with two grinding faces: a course side (180 grit) for repairing damage and heavy wear, and a fine side (600 grit) for sharpening. Diameter: 2.2” (57 mm); Weight: 6.5 oz (160g). Does NOT require honing oil and can be used with water or dry. Chamfered edges to prevent chipping.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Gransfors 20-YEAR guarantee covers only the AXE HEAD against manufacturing defects. Also, in March 2017 Gransfors abandoned using the steel wedge in all their axes (except splitting range).
- Length with handle: 19 inch, Comes original Gransfors "Axe-book"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Sheath in vegetable tanned leather
- Perfect for splitting small sticks or cutting limbwood
- The Small Forest Axe is excellent for felling trees and limbing
- 2 lb.
- 2 1/4" Face
- 19" Hickory Handle
- Grain-Leather Sheath
- Steel collars
- 5 1/2 ib. Head
- Length with handle: 80 cm (31.5”)
- Weight: 3,2 kg (7 lb)
- Sheath in vegetable-tanned leather
- Overall Weight: 2.86 pounds
- Head Weight: 2 pounds
- Handle Length: 26 inches
- Head: Solid Swedish steel
- Handle: Solid American Hickory
Our Best Choice: Cold Steel All-Purpose Axe with Hickory Handle, Great for Camping, Survival, Outdoors, Wood Cutting and Splitting
Date Initially Accessible : August 4, 2020
Manufacturer : Chilly Steel
ASIN : B08F8HND3P
Our Hudson Bay Camp Axe is trustworthy to historic examples stretching back again around 100 years
Sized to be easy to carry on each and every out of doors adventure, it is an critical instrument you will not want to go into the woods without
Capabilities our floor breaking clamp-like locking mechanism which is so ruggedly hard to “pull off” that it doubles the market regular Possible to improve out a broken manage in less than 2 minutes
Produced of tough and resilient 1055 carbon steel
General length: 27 inches Slicing edge duration: 4 inches Total excess weight: 44.2 ounces Head Fat: 23.5 ounces