When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated grout mixer stainless steel in 2022 Comparison Table
- Shaft Length: 40"
- Container Size: 10-50 gal.
- Top Diameter: 4-5/8"; Bottom Diameter: 5-1/8"
- Depth of Head: 5"
- Shaft Diameter: 1/2"
- 100% stainless steel construction is suitable for a wide range of applications including food, chemicals, abrasive materials, etc.; Made in Germany
- The helical design mixes the product from the bottom up to prevent air bubbles from being sucked into the material
- 4.5" Diameter 24" Length helical paddle will mix up to 55 pound batches
- 14mm Male European Thread Connection connects easily into our handheld electic mixers for reliable continuous use in commercial applications
- Please scroll down the page to the "From the manufacturer" section to see our full line of German-Made paddles and mixers
- Same Mixing Action as Kitchenaid Mixers*. Planetary Mixing Action Rotates the Beaters Around the 3. 5 Quart, Stainless Steel Bowl, for Even and Complete Bowl Coverage. No Scraping Necessary.
- Baking With Ease: Effortlessly MIX Thick Batters and Doughs Like Breads, Cookies and More With a Powerful, 300w Motor.
- 6 Speeds With Fold Setting: Six Speeds Let You Go From a Slow Stir to a Fast Whip, With Precise Control at Each Level. Plus, a Special Fold Setting Lets You Gently Add Ingredients Without Over-Mixing.
- Tilt-Up Head: Provides Optimal Bowl Access to Easily Add Ingredients and Quickly Change Attachments.
- Mixing Versatility: Includes Dough Hook, Whisk and Flat Beater. All Three Attachments Are Dishwasher-Safe.
- Fits all standard drills
- More durable, rust proof and easier to clean with zinc plated steel than other mud mixer drill bits
- Perfect mud and paint mixer blade for mixing in 1 to 5 gallon buckets
- Hex head design for non slipping while mixing paint, mud, grout and more
- Lifetime warranty - Have a problem with a weld or fit and we will replace your mixer
- Practical: The ABN Thinset Mixer 5” x 24” Inches – Electric Power Drill Attachment Bit for 5 Gallon Grout / Mortar Mixing Cans Buckets is your no-hassle mixing solution for all small-scale masonry needs
- Versatile: Mix mortar, concrete, joint compound, grouts, and other thinset materials; Use with any electric power drill
- 1-5 Gallons: Can mix 1 to 5 gallons in most cans and buckets
- Features: Chrome plated for easy cleaning - Solid metal construction; 5" wide mixing head; Easy to use and to clean; Hangable
- Contents: Package includes (1) Thinset Mixer (Power drill and bucket not included)
- Designed to mixing concrete and mortar for small projects. Also works great for mixing paint, stains, epoxy and more.
- Fits standard 3/8” and 1/2” drill chucks.
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction. Features 4” powerful mixing head and 17” length top to bottom.
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed. US based company with fast and exceptional customer service.
- 30″ length double box mixing paddle
- Fits standard 1/2″ or 3/8″ drill chuck
- Nickel coated
- Fast and easy mixing of tile grout, thinset, and other setting materials
- Heavy duty mixer paddle drill bit allows for quicker and more consistent mixing
- Long 27” shaft makes for perfect mud, compound and paint mixing in 5 gallon bucket
- Non slip hex head works perfectly with standard 3/8” power drills
- Zinc plated steel is easier to clean and rustproof
- Lifetime warranty
- Combo Pack of 3 Different Sizes of Durable Power Mixer Blade Tools That Fit On Any Sized Drill For Uniformly Mixing Paints, Epoxy Resins, Mud, Cement Or Any Other Coating Or Powder Compounds That Have Low To Medium Viscosities.
- The Third Mini-Mixer Blade Has A 14" Long, 1/4" (6mm) Round Steel Shaft with A 2.5" Plastic-Tipped Mixing Impeller.
- The Durable Steel and Plastic Impellers Mix Materials Quickly and Evenly, As They Lift and Blend Materials From The Bottom of The Container. Mixers Are The Ideal Size For Stirring Coatings From 1-Quart Mixing Cups Up To 2.5-Gallon Cans, Buckets and Pails.
- Each Mixer Includes A Plastic Head Cap On Top of The Shaft To Hang and Store Them Easily.
- 【Measurements】- Length 16" (40cm) top to bottom. No need to worry about not getting to the bottom of your pail while mixing. Fits standard 3/8" drill chucks. Hexagonal shaft for positive chuck engagement.
- 【For Your Paint】- Durable high quality electrostatic paint coating for easy cleanup and corrosion resistance. Enamel coated to make cleaning easy and protects against rust.
- 【Paint Concrete Mixing Head】 - Drill paint mixer resin mixer head allows you to sufficiently stir without mess or stress. Allows user to mix the paint or whatever needs mixing right in the provided can or bucket 1-5 gallons, no need to transfer. Bottom-up action for thorough mixing. With two wide mixing helixes for easy guidance in the material and minimal stress on the drive machine.
- 【Built to Last】- Constructed from high strength steel with high quality welds to ensure a lifetime of use. Epoxy mixer designed to withstand repeated, extended use with cordless or corded drill or impact driver with hex.30 (not included)
- 【Wide Applications】- Great for small or medium sized home DIY projects, crafting, and shop use. Projects involving the need to mix paint, stains, epoxy, and other similar items. It can also be used to mixed plaster and mortar for smaller projects.
Our Best Choice: Wine Beer Degassing Stirrer for Wine Making 17.5” Stainless Steel 316 Drill Mixer Rod Attachment Wand w/Paddles | Winemaking, Brewing, Mead, Kombucha Supplies | Mixing De-gasser Agitator Tool
Save your arm when stirring, degassing, or decarbonating large volumes of wine, mead, beer, or other liquids (fermented or not)
Rod shaped idea makes it possible for for seamless attachment to any conventional 3/8” drill (DRILL NOT Integrated)
Common 17.5” rod dimension that matches into any dimensions carboy (1 gal, 3 gal, 5 gal, 6 gal and many others.)
Designed of foods quality stainless steel 316 for risk-free use for food stuff and drink and removes plastic shavings and residue right after throttling & mixing
Paddles fold in when inserting and increase when the rod is rotated allowing for easy insertion into carboy