When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated gunsmithing hammer in 2022 Comparison Table
- DIMENSIONS: 9.75" L x 5.25" W x 2" D
- NON-DESTRUCTIVE: Chrome plated steel hammer has nylon and brass heads to ensure strong, but non-marring contact while in use
- BE PREPARED: Features brass, steel and nylon solid punches making it the ideal kit for your workbench
- INCLUDES: 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 9/32" and 5/16" brass punches, (2) 1/16", (2) 3/32" steel punches, 15/64", 3/8" plastic punches
- STORAGE: Comes with a convenient plastic molded storage case
- Includes 2 hammer bodies, one small and one large, and 8 hammer faces
- 4 hammer faces with each hammer body: metal, brass, nylon and rubber
- Plastic head-non-marring, steel head-for metal punches and surfaces, brass head-for preventing marring of metal surfaces, rubber head-low recoil and prevents denting of wood
- Simply unscrew each head and put on a different one
- Comes with durable molded case that organizes, holds and protects components
- 【EASY TO USE】Nylon face of the brass hammer is non-marring and great for alignment
- 【HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS】This rubber mallet has 4 replaceable hammerheads, namely rubber, nylon, brass, and aluminum, which can be provided with a different hardness to avoid injury and reduce recoil
- 【FUNCTION AND COMPATIBILITY】Gunsmith hammer, which is professional for repair and maintenance, Brass face can be used for driving pins and punches
- 【SAVE TIME AND EFFORT】Seiko nylon hammers are powerful and have a wide range of applications. We provided an aluminum hammerhead and a copper hammerhead. can be used longer, when your hammer used for a long time, the rubber head appeared damaged, you can always change, continue to use it!
- 【NO MORE WORRIES】Gunsmithing tools For Jewelry, Wood, Gunsmithing & Furniture Assembly – Robust & Non-Slip Steel Handle For Precision & Comfort, Multifunctional & Lightweight Handheld Tool – Medium
- Precision Manufactured And Hand Assembled Entirely Within The Usa
- Solid Brass Head
- One End Features Our Finely Crafted, High Quality Delrin Tip That Is Securely Locked In Place
- FOR GUNSMITHS: Make precise, repeatable taps with the ergonomic, weight balanced hammer set. This hammer tool set is a must have for any armorers tool kit for firearm disassembly, gun repair and for custom builds.
- INCLUDES: Premium hammer, four interchangeable hammer head tips, steel hammer tip, rubber, nylon, brass gunsmithing hammer tip, pin alignment tool and molded carry case.
- GUNSMITH HAMMER: Adjusts easily with the 4 interchangeable driving head faces. Whatever the job is the 4 in 1 design allows you to have a metal hammer, brass hammer, nylon hammer and soft hammer all in one.
- PIN ALIGNMENT TOOL: Holds even the smallest pins precisely for frustration free tapping.
- VERSATILE: Gunsmithing hammer is well balanced for precision taps, easy to control and can be also used as jeweler hammer, making crafts or any other DYI projects
- Nylon face is non-marring and great for alignment
- Brass face can be used for driving pins and punches
- Includes 4 tips
- 9" overall
- ▲ VERSATILE - Essential for precise and light taps for gunsmithing (including all models of AR rifles, pistols and shotguns), watch repairs, jewelry making, DIY crafts and a lot more
- ▲ NON-SPARKING BRASS AND COPPER HEADS - Include two solid brass and copper hammer heads for spark free strikes on metals, machinery, firearms, pins and punches
- ▲ NON-MARRING PLASTIC HEADS - Include three plastic hammer heads to deliver non-scratch and less recoil blows to protect the items and surfaces, each with varying hardness: ABS head (harder, red color), Nylon head (medium, white color), Rubber head (softer, black color)
- ▲ INTERCHANGEABLE - Simple threaded screw on and off design to easily change the hammer heads to fit different task situations
- ▲ HANDY AND ERGONOMIC - Well balanced hammer body and non-slip 9-inch wood handle make this little hammer comfortable to use and easy to control
- GUNSMITHING TOOL KIT: gunsmith hammer and punch set, essential armorers tool kit for firearms disassembly, gun repair and for custom builds.
- PUNCH SET: array of standard, flat tip metal punch selection to remove and install solid pins; features 1/16″, 5/56″, 3/32″, 1/8″, 9/64″, 5/32″, 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″, 9/32″ steel punches.
- ADJUSTABLE GUNSMITH HAMMER: small hammer with 4 interchangeable head tips; that's like having a metal hammer, brass hammer, nylon hammer and soft hammer all in one.
- RELIABLE GUN REPAIR TOOL KIT: the gunsmithing hammer is well balanced for precision taps; the tools are rubberized to help you grip and hold the tools securely and to prevent slipping.
- PIN STARTER: pin alignment tool makes it easy to start a small pin and prevents damaging pins.
- 1" brass face
- 1" nylon face
- 11" Long
- Weighs 8-ounces
- Prevents marring
- ESSENTIAL GUNSMITHING TOOLS designed with Real Avid’s ingenuity: Accu-Punch Hammer and STANDARD PUNCHES Set paired up with innovative Smart Bench Block
- GUNSMITHING HAMMER: adjust to the situation with interchangeable hammer heads: easily switch between steel, brass, rubber, and nylon; grip confidently thanks to ergonomic, rubberized handle – all to allow for maximum control and precision while tapping pi
- STANDARD, FLAT TIP PIN PUNCHES FOR ANY GUN: hardened steel, nickel plated flat tip punches for driving out solid pins
- Includes 9/32, 1/4, 7/32, 3/16, 5/32, 9/64, 1/8, 3/32, 5/64, 1/16" nickel-plated, hardened steel pin punches
- AUXILIARY TOOLS: Proprietary Pin Alignment Tool and non-marring finishing punch to make common maintenance, modification and repair tasks hassle-free
Our Best Choice: HimaPro Punch Set with Brass, Steel, Plastic Punches and a Dual Head Hammer for Gunsmithing Maintenance
[ad_1] A fundamental and must-have punch established with a dual head (nylon and brass) hammer for gunsmithing upkeep as perfectly as other apps
Offer Proportions : 9.33 x 5.2 x 1.77 inches 1.87 Lbs
Date 1st Accessible : August 8, 2019
Company : Hima Products and solutions
ASIN : B07WC5J3GL
Chrome plated metal hammer has nylon and brass heads to make sure powerful, but non-marring make contact with when in use
Has brass, metal and nylon good punches making it the ideal software kit for your workbench.
Includes: 1/8″, 9/64″, 5/32″, 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″, 9/32″ and 5/16″ brass punches, (2) 1/16″, (2) 3/32″ steel punches, 15/64″, 3/8″ plastic punches
All will come in a plastic storage tool box