When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated hammer wedge in 2022 Comparison Table
- Made and sold by TACO Fasteners Inc. in Plainville Connecticut for over 40 years
- Our patented barbed design prevents these wedges from working out of the handle even after years of use
- To install or tighten: drive in wedge with a hammer and file smooth
- T-80 wedges measure 5/32" thick, 15/32" wide, 1-1/8" long
- Perfecct size for most hammers, hatchets, and axes
- 3 sizes perfect for all sizes of tool eyes
- Barbed face design prevents wedges from working out of tool handles
- Designed and manufactured by our family business in Plainville, Connecicut USA
- WOOD SPLITTING MADE EASY – Weighted wedge design makes chopping logs and firewood a breeze
- WEDGE VERSATILITY – The Sure Split fins permit extra wedge action and the sledge will continue throughout below the wood line for sure splitting
- PERFECT FOR THE OUTDOORSMAN – Ideal for campers, hunters, hikers and other outdoor enthusiasts
- HAND SHARPENED – Honed cutting edge for easy wood splitting
- MADE IN THE USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel
- Contains 9 wedges total, 3 poplar, 3 round, and 3 flat.
- Perfect kit for rehandling tiny tack hammers all up to large ballpein hammers.
- Manufactured and sold by our small family company in Plainville Connecticut
- Conical design expands wood 360 degrees for maximum displacement
- 3 sizes useful for everything from hatchets to large sledge hammers
- Designed and manufactured by our small family business in Plainville, CT USA
- Safe and effective kindling splitter wedge design, great firewood cutter for back yard or camping.
- Wood splitting axe tool, safe for cutting and chopping kindling. Sturdy cast iron construction.
- Splits firewood with less force than an axe or hatchet. A great firewood chopping stand.
- Made of maintenance-free cast iron. Splitter can be bolted down.
- This safe kindling chopper has a 3 lb hammer included so you can begin splitting right away!
- Barbed Face design prevents wedges from working their way out of the wood.
- designed and manufactured by our family business in Plainville, Connecticut USA
- Wedges range in size and can be used for many different size and styles of tools
- Expands wood 360 degrees eliminating loose tool heads
- Designed and manufactured by our family business in Plainville, Connecticut USA
- Perfect size to wedge larger hammers, axes, hatchets, and splitting mauls
- For Fastening or Tightening Loose Wood Hammer Handles
- Made Of Steel In The USA, To Install: Drive In Wedge With A Hammer And File Smooth
- 15/32" Wedges Are Great For Carpenter, Blacksmith, Auto Body Hammers, Etc... (15/31" wide x 1-1/8" long x 5/32" thick)
- 1" Wedges Are Great For Splitting Mauls, Axes and Sledge Hammers (1" wide x 1-1/8" long x 5/32" thick)
- 1-1/4" Wedges Are Great For Splitting Mauls, Axes and Sledge Hammers (1-1/4" wide x 1-1/8" long x 5/32" thick)
- SAFELY SPLIT WOOD: The Felled Slide Hammer Log Splitter Wedge Tool eliminates the dangers of overhead swinging, flying plastic or wood wedges, broken axe or maul handles, and back-breaking labor; The single system wood splitter uses gravity, minimal force, and a slide hammer action to split wood naturally; This tool is great for young and old who have a hard time creating enough force with axes because the slide hammer tool does a majority of the work for you
- EASILY SLICE KNOTS AND INCLUSIONS: Old softwoods are known to be full of knots and inclusions that make it difficult to split logs quickly, but this log splitting wedge tool is designed to easily slice through and around knots to make it easier to cut down large sections; Save time and effort by adding this tool to your garage
- EASY TO USE: Simply begin by placing the wedge tip on top of the log in the area in which you want to split the log; Raise the weighted handle and shaft, then forcefully push it down to strike the top of the wood splitter wedge; Repeat action until log has been split into two sections
- ERGONOMIC GRIP: Features a rubberized cushion grip handle for comfort and efficiency; Handle helps to absorb shock when working and gives a secure grip to the tool when being used
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of steel, this kindling cracker firewood kindling splitter tool is designed for durability, safety, and longevity; The laser cut wedge end ensures consistent strength and performance to easily split large logs and trees to be used as firewood and kindling; Features a locking nut that tightens to the wedge head to allow safe transportation; Closed position measures at 31 inches (78.7 cm) and extends to 33 inches (83.8 cm)
Our Best Choice: Link Handles 64159 No. 10WW Wood Wedges for Nail Hammers, 1-3/16″ Width x 1-1/2″ Height (Pack of 12)
[ad_1] Seymour Website link Handles wedges for nail hammers. It is made of wooden. Measures 1-3/16-inches width by 1-1/2-inches peak. No. 10WW. 12 Wedges per package deal. Legacy part amount: LK-13-395.
Package Dimensions : 5.39 x 2.91 x .59 inches .71 Ounces
Merchandise model variety : 64159
Date First Available : July 14, 2016
Manufacturer : Seymour Midwest
ASIN : B000VZK8YW
Place of Origin : United states
For nail hammers
Created of wooden
Measures 1-3/16-inches width by 1-1/2-inches top
12 Wedges per package deal