When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Rated hertz meter for generator in 2022 Comparison Table
- 【2 in 1 Multimeter】Voltage and frequency can be displayed with different color on the LED screen, red for voltage, green for frequency. It is clear and convenient to read.
- 【Wide measuring range】Voltage: AC 80~300V, Hertz: 45-65Hz, Accuracy: 1% ± 2 digits, with high working efficiency of 2 times/s measuring speed.
- 【No extra individual power supply】It can directly connect two wires to the tested voltage to measure voltage and frequency without power supply.
- 【Ultra small size】2.68×1.65×1.5inch / 68x42x38mm. This Voltage Frequency Meter can be installed on anywhere flexibly.
- 【More information】Operating temperature: 10°F~122°F/-10℃ ~ 50℃. Note: The AC current meter only suits for pure AC 50-60HZ power supply and can NOT be used for square wave, inverter output and sine wave circuit measurement of modified sine wave, otherwise the meter will be damaged.
- 【Overload Protection】Overload warning displayed on LCD, when the whole power exceeds the rated power 1650W of monitor, LCD will display "OVERLOAD" with booming noise to warn the user, and automatically disconnect the power.
- 【Upgraded Digital LCD Display】 The power consumption monitor with a large clear backlit LCD display, full wide view clear visible, make it easy to read and record the data, especially in the darkness.
- 【Electricity Usage Monitor】With the help of this Power Meter Monitor, You can make certain how much your standby appliances cost, what the power factor is, whether the appliances are really charged, and how long have your appliances been charged.
- 【Wide Usage】This electricity usage monitor measures various parameters: power (W), energy (kWh), volts, amps, hertz, power factor and maximum power (W), time, days - kWh is vital as this is what your electricity bills are based on!
- 【Lifetime Warranty】 Fayleeko offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. If you have any question with the power meter, please feel free to contact us for details on how to set up and use the device.
- Choose from the Kill-a-Watt's four settings to monitor your electrical usage
- Monitor your electrical usage by day, week, month, or year
- Features easy-to-read screen
- Electricity usage monitor connects to appliances and assesses efficiency
- Large LCD display counts consumption by the kilowatt-hour
- 3700 Rated Watts and 4500 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start
- Features a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet, an RV-Ready Tt-30R 30 Amp Outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials
- Led Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. 4 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- EASY TO USE: Counts consumption by Kilowatt-hours, choosing from 5 independent keys to quick access different power parameters
- REFINED ACCURACY: Built-in high precision current sensor. Ensures you the best accuracy-Class 1.0 with 0.01W, 0.1V and 0.01A resolution
- BACK-LIGHT & MEMORY: Clear backlight and large digital numbers, with circuit memory for cumulative kilowatt-hours & elapsing time
- PORTABLE KILOWATT METER: Compact size with start detection 0.20W, you can virtually monitor most standby or working power dissipation
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 1-YEAR Warranty by Poniie; Full ABS fire retardant material housing; Note: do not compatible with solar power inverter
- 1.Digital Multimeter:This power energy meter can measure and display voltage current active power energy frequency and power factor at the same time.with split current transformer,more convenient to install .
- 2.Overload Alarm function:Backlight and power will flash simultaneously to give an alarm when exceeding the preset value.You can preset power limit by yourself.
- 3.Automatic Data Storage Function:The last test data is stored automatically when the power supply abruptly lose. Don't worry about data loss due to sudden power outages.
- 4.One-touch Control:The button can be used to control the backlight,reset energy, preset power alarm limit.
- 5.LCD Display:Large-screen LCD with all sight 180° view,The blue backlight can be turned on/off manually.
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
- LONG LASTING ENDURANCE: The Explorer 500 portable power station is built with the lithium-ion battery pack, in a safely designed frame structure to maximize, and long last the power for every single use of outdoor adventures and home use.
- THE PERFECT CAPACITY: With a 518 watt-hour (24Ah, 21.6V) capacity, it is ready to power many appliances - heater, blanket, projector, lamp light, and TV.
- SUPPORT PASS-THROUGH CHARGING: This power station features 1* AC outlet (110V 500W 1000W Peak), 3*USB-A ports, 2* DC ports, and 1*car port. Its Battery Management System governs each individual cell, improving the battery life cycle while being pass-through charged.
- DESIGNED FOR PORTABILITY: Same size as a basketball, this Explorer 500 is easy to carry with its solid handle, making it a compact and reliable choice for scenarios of camping, road-trip, RV, and home backup.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 500 Portable Power Station (518Wh Power Station), 1*AC adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user manual.
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
- 7500 Rated Watts & 9500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 6750 Rated Watts & 8550 Peak Watts (Propane); 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob
- Intuitive Control Panel Features Two GFCI 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
Our Best Choice: Poniie PN1500 Portable Micro Electricity Usage Monitor Electrical Power Consumption Watt Meter Voltage Amp Tester (110V, 1500W))
Trust & Technical Support
Poniie was founded on the idea of providing quality products to customers. We offer great products from a few select product categories that all have specific uses in and around the daily lives.
‘Quality Tools, Make Good Things Better!’ is our motto.
24/7 Online Service
Free New Replacement
More Value Included!
Save on Your Electricity Bills
Poniie PN1500 Portable Watt Meter
Now you can counts power consumption by the kilowatt-hours and assess what appliances are actually worth keeping plugged in. You are able to check the quality of your power by monitoring voltage, amp, frequency and power factor. And you will know if it is time for a new refrigerator or if that little “vampire” needs to be killed down from the outlet. PN1500 can help you reduce your power bill and find power-wasting appliances so you are able to decide whether it is worth keeping.
Portable, Compact pocket size
Toggle keys for easy accessing
Easy to read screen & large display
Full ABS Fire Retardant Housing
Power Off Memory for CT and EC
Input Power: 100~140V 60Hz
Maximum rated current: 14A
Maximum power: 1500W
Measurable range: above 0.20W
Display resolution: 0.01W, 0.01A, 0.1V
Measurements: Watts, VA, Current, Voltage, Frequency & PF, Cumulative Time(CT), Electricity Consumption (EC)
Backlight function: Stay ON ( 10s Auto off can be set)
Accuracy standard: Class 1.0
Case Material: Fire retardant ABS
Product dimension: 3.74*1.85*1.57 inches
Useful Tool for Home & Workshop
Easy to Use
Toggle keys for easy accessing power parameters
Easy to read screen & large display numbers
Hold Over Circuit Memory for CT and EC
Designed for Most
This device adopts dedicated electricity metering chip in combination with a high precision current sensor, which makes it a superb tool both for households and electricians. it can help reducing your bill and find power-wasting appliances so you are able to decide whether it is worth keeping.
Whether to monitor your home appliances or check the quality of your power by monitoring voltage, amp, frequency and power factor. PN1500 works like a charm. It is easy to know if it is time for a new refrigerator or if that little “vampire” needs to be killed down from the outlet.
Only Hold Over Circuit Memory for CT and EC-kwh. CT means the elapsing time when this unit is powered on.
Back-light can be set 10s auto off. Under current (A) display, press and hold ‘Set’ to enter setting. Press ‘Up’ or ‘Down’ button to select ‘Off’.
up to 8GHz
EASY TO USE: Counts consumption by Kilowatt-hours, choosing from 5 independent keys to quick access different power parameters
REFINED ACCURACY: Built-in high precision current sensor. Ensures you the best accuracy-Class 1.0 with 0.01W, 0.1V and 0.01A resolution
BACK-LIGHT & MEMORY: Clear backlight and large digital numbers, with circuit memory for cumulative kilowatt-hours & elapsing time
PORTABLE KILOWATT METER: Compact size with start detection 0.20W, you can virtually monitor most standby or working power dissipation
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 1-YEAR Warranty by Poniie; Full ABS fire retardant material housing; Note: do not compatible with solar power inverter