When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated ice pick axe in 2022 Comparison Table
- Accessorize your costume
- Original Design
- Very cool detailing
- Product Includes: One toy axe. Measures 18.9".
- Carbon Steel Blade
- CE Certified B Rated
- Package Dimensions: 7.5" L x 2.7" W x 28" H
- Country Of Origin : Italy
- The product is Solid, strong Mountain Axe
- The product has Laser-cut, steel head and spike
- Aircraft-quality aluminum shaft
- HIGH QUALITY: The GLACIER LITERIDE's high-quality steel pick is identical to technical ice axe picks. The pick is designed to make cutting steps, anchoring, and penetrating hard snow easy. The anodized aluminum handle resists rusting.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing in at only 320 grams, the GLACIER LITERIDE won't weigh you down on long treks and climbs.
- COMPACT: The GLACIER LITERIDE is only 50 cm in length, allowing for easy transportation when attached to your pack.
- EASY TO USE: This ice axe features a handle cut into the shaft that provides you better grip when technical ice climbing. Additionally, the upper part of the pick offers excellent grip and serves as a comfortable support surface.
- EXTRAS: Both the head and spike of the GLACIER LITERIDE are equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: The SUMMIT EVO ice axe has a thin, toothed tip for good anchoring in hard snow and ice while the middle is thicker to anchor in soft snow. The SUMMIT EVO is the tool of choice for all types of alpine trips.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The SUMMIT weighs between 400 and 450 grams (depending on length). It's light enough for longer treks and climbs while still weighing enough for good anchoring power.
- HANDLE: The handle is made of anodized aluminum that resists rust. Additionally, the adze has a handle cut into it to provide better grip.
- EASY TO USE: The upper part of the shaft is curved for good clearance when climbing while the lower part is straighter and provides efficient penetration in snow.
- EXTRAS: Both the head and spike are equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling. The SUMMIT ice axe is compatible with the LINKIN leash.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL - The garden pick is constructed of reinforced heavy duty steel and plastic coated fiberglass handle for high strength, durability and comfort for long-term use.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - The adze hoe and pick is crafted with widened cutting edge (1.57inch) with anti-slip texture for increased friction while digging in tough soil, perfect for gardening, prospecting and camping.
- EASY TO STORE & ASSEMBLE - The pick mattock head and handle can be detached for easy storage and transportation. It only takes a few seconds to assemble or dissemble, super fast and convenient to use.
- ANTI-SLIP HANDLE & PAINTED SURFACE - The rubber grip ensures improved handling and control, reducing arm fatigue and providing superior comfort. The surface of the weeding mattock hoe is spray-painted to resist rust and increase durability, making it practical, versatile and good-looking.
- 100% MONEY-BACK - If you, for whatever reasons, do not like our mattock cutter within 30 days, please feel free to contact us and we will, within 24 hours, arrange a full refund or a replacement without any questions asked.
- HIGHLY TECHNICAL: The GULLY ice axe is designed for technical mountaineering and steep skiing. The steel head and banana-shaped pick allows for efficient penetration and easy unhooking.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing in at only 280 grams, it's light enough for longer treks and climbs and you can add weights (sold separately) to improve the anchoring qualities.
- COMPACT: The GULLY is only 45 cm in length and has a beveled spike, allowing for easy storage inside your pack and reduced risk of injury when attached to the outside of your pack.
- EASY TO USE: The TRIGREST handrest allows for your hand position to be quickly adjusted without tools when changing climbing modes.
- MINIMAL: The minimalist adze and hammer help clean holds or hammer a piton back in.
- Investment-cast, One-piece stainless steel head with a large hole for a carabiner
- Pick's Curve and teeth engineered for secure self-arresting
- Durable, aircraft-grade aluminum shaft
- Cen-b Certified
- HIGHLY TECHNICAL: The RIDE's steel head offers the same performance as a classic ice axe. The pick is tapered to 3 mm at the end for good penetration in ice.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing in at only 240 grams, the RIDE won't weigh you down on long treks and climbs.
- COMPACT: The RIDE is only 45 cm in length and has a beveled spike, allowing for easy storage inside your pack and reduced risk of injury when attached to the outside of your pack.
- EASY TO USE: The curved shaft and machined grip make this ice axe easy to handle during climbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: The RIDE ice axe is compatible with Petzl's PICK AND SPIKE PROTECTION protectors and the LINKIN leash.
Our Best Choice: CAMP Neve Ice Axe
[ad_1] A sleek and stylish mountaineering axe with a cast metal pick created to deliver reliable placements in hard snow and present brief and intense self arrests.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Item Proportions : 6 x 14 x 10 inches 10 Ounces
Item design range : 5229050
Department : Unisex-grownup
Day To start with Readily available : August 30, 2014
Producer : CAMP
ASIN : B00L9E3XGY
Forged chromoly metal decide and adze
Carabiner holes at head and spike
Symmetric steel spike plunges easily
Geared up with sliding leash