When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Best ingersoll rand angle grinder in 2021 Comparison Table
- COMPACT + LIGHT: Ingersoll Rand Air Die Grinder 3101G Edge Series is light but sturdy; At only 1.3 lbs, it has a ball-bearing construction and is exceptionally rugged, compact, and lightweight
- 1/3 HP MOTOR: It is powered by compressed air, not electric, and comes equipped with a 1/3-horsepower motor, a 1/4-inch collet, a rear exhaust, and a self-locking throttle. With 20,000 RPM, it will power through difficult jobs
- LUBRICANT FEEDER: There is a grease fitting hole on top to easily and conveniently feed lubricants; Lubricating the angle gears on a regular basis can help increase the tool’s lifespan
- APPLICATIONS: Use as a handheld power rotary tool for grinding, porting, polishing, deburring, and weld breaking. The angled shape is best for confined and hard-to-reach places
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Contoured grip gives greater comfort and control and its ergonomic design delivers exceptional torque precision, as well as increased productivity and safety
- MAX GRINDING: Ingersoll Rand Air Die Grinder 5102MAX is powered by compressed air, not electric, and its 0.4 HP and 20,000 RPM motor delivers the power you need for the toughest jobs
- WORK FASTER, SAFER: Features an enhanced grip design and low profile safety release throttle lever to minimize hand fatigue and allow for quick changing of parts; Its lube free design prevents oil contamination in your work space
- APPLICATIONS: Use as a handheld power rotary tool for grinding, sanding, honing, polishing, or machining material. Its right angled, lightweight, ergonomic design allows you to work better for extended periods
- MATERIAL COMPATIBILITY: You can use this die grinder on just about any type of material, including cast iron, steel, aluminum, plastic, body filler and wood, depending on the attachment you choose
- TESTED FOR PERFORMANCE: Each component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure its long-lasting performance
- SMALL + LIGHT: Ingersoll Rand Air Die Grinder 301B has a light but sturdy design and weighs only 1.02 lbs; It provides easy operation and better access to tight spots
- 0.25 HP MOTOR: It is powered by compressed air, not electric, and comes equipped with a 0.25 horsepower motor, a 1/4-inch collet, and a self-locking throttle for extra safety. With 21,000 RPM, it will power through difficult jobs
- BALL BEARING CONSTRUCTION: Durable ball-bearing construction offers improved balance, reduces vibration, and ensures a longer product life
- ALUMINUM HOUSING: It has a strong aluminum housing that withstands the toughest operating conditions, and the front exhaust keeps your work surface clean
- APPLICATIONS: Use this air die grinder as a handheld power rotary tool for grinding, cutting, polishing, and more
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: IR Edges Series 422G Air Angle Grinder is the right tool for the job; This all-purpose, powerful tool features a unique motor controller that virtually eliminates over-speeding, a locking lever with tease throttle, and front exhaust
- 1.0 HP MOTOR: The grinder’s 1.0 HP output helps you remove more material for many tough jobs; With 12,000 RPM, it will power through heavy duty tasks
- USER COMFORT: Ergonomic grip reduces vibration and increases comfort while operating, keeping you on the job longer and finishing tasks more efficiently
- APPLICATIONS: The 422G pneumatic grinder is suited for metal dressing, rust removal, weld preparation, and automotive bodywork fabrication
- DEPENDABLE RELIABILITY: Durable design ensures this tool will work like you expect each time you pull the trigger; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
- For automotive and light maintenance applications
- Durable and long lasting, with an all ball bearing construction and precision-machined steel gears
- Self-locking throttle lever prevents accidental starting of motor
- Precision-machined steel gears
- Built-in lubricating wick increases angle gear life
- MAX GRINDING: Ingersoll Rand 4-1/2" wheel 3445MAX Air Angle Grinder is powered by compressed air, not electric, and delivers maximum power, productivity, comfort, and reliability to tackle the toughest material removal jobs in metalworking, construction, and more
- WORK FASTER: The 0.88-horsepower air motor with 12,000 rpm delivers the power needed and the internal governor maximizes speed under load, increasing the rate of material removal
- BUILT-IN LUBRICATION: Its built-in lubricating wick optimizes the life of the angle gear set by improving lubrication to the bevel and pinion gear set
- LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORT: The enhanced grip design increases operator comfort for extended use, and its lightweight construction, weighing less than 3.5 lbs, delivers the best power-to-weight ratio in its class
- MATERIAL COMPATIBILITY: Cut, grind, or polish a variety of materials, including metal and concrete, with confidence thanks to superior comfort and power
- This Model 3445 has been discontinued by Ingersoll Rand and replaced by the new Ingersoll Rand Model 3445MAX.
- Right-angle Configuration Provides Easy Access To Tight Spots, So You Can Grind, Break Sharp Edges, De-Burr, Port, & Polish Virtually Anywhere!
- Powerful Motor Delivers 0.25 Hp (0.19 Kw) At 21,000 Rpm Free Speed.
- Durable Ball-Bearing Construction Improves Balance, Reduces Vibration, & Ensures A Longer Life.
- Strong Aluminum Housing Withstands Tough Operating Conditions.
- Small & Lightweight Design Provides Easy Operation Greater Access To Tight Spots.
- Product Type :Tools
- Package Dimensions :7.68" L X4.72" W X2.56" H
- Country Of Origin :China
- Package Weight :2.12Lbs
- Heavy duty motor handles tough jobs
- lightweight, only 4.2 lbs
- Ball bearing construction for long life
Our Best Choice: Ingersoll Rand 313A Heavy Duty 7-Inch Angle Pnuematic Sander
From the manufacturer
Ingersoll Rand 313A Heavy Duty 7-Inch Angle Pneumatic Sander
Heavy duty motor
4.2 pound weight
Ball bearing construction
Ingersoll Rand 313A Heavy Duty 7-Inch Angle Pneumatic Sander
Heavy-Duty Makes for Easy Sanding
This Ingersoll Rand 313A angle air sander lets you work faster on light- and heavy-duty sanding jobs, including roughing body filler, removing rust and smoothing welds.
About Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand has stood at the vanguard of industrial innovation for over 100 years. From air compressor systems to power tools and beyond, the company manufactures products that offer best-in-class quality, reliability, durability, and performance. Ingersoll Rand is also deeply committed to building a better future.
Heavy duty motor handles tough jobs
lightweight, only 4.2 lbs
Ball bearing construction for long life