When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best kreg plug cutter system in 2022 Comparison Table
- Creates plugs that fit standard-size Kreg pocket holes
- Cutting tip of the bit shears cleanly to produce smooth, consistent plugs
- Drill guide for use only with Kreg 700-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs
- Hardened drill guides guide bit reliably feature a lifetime warranty
- Special fluting reduces heat, friction for better plugs and longer bit life
- Fits into any Kreg Jig K#,K4 or K5
- Works with standard Plug Cutting Bit (included)
- Works with Micro and HD bit (sold separate)
- PREMIUM GRADE - The MulWark jig system is manufactured in Taiwan and made in high standard. The jig body is made from 30 % glass fiber reinforced PA66 Nylon and the core is made from high-strength re-sulphurized hardened-steel. It also features a unique magnetic spot, allowing you to set the jig position easily
- ALL-IN-ONE - This includes a Two-Hole Jig, a Depth Stop Collar, a 1/8" Allen Wrench, a 6" L Square Driver Bit, 3" L Square Driver Bit, a 3/8" Stepped Drill Bit, 5pc Solid-wood plugs, 50pc Coarse Square Driver Screws (10pc for each sizes: 1", 1-1/4", 8 1-1/2", 8 2", 8 2-1/2") and a user manual. All are packed in a portable case
- EASY SETTING - Easy to measure the workpiece thickness and set the jig position. The jig system features 9 thickness measure settings, 9 jig position settings and 7 depth settings, allowing to join board thickness from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches in every 1/8-inch
- APPROPRIATE ANGLE - The drill guide hole is designed with an appropriate angle of 15 degrees which can minimize the pocket hole size with a perfect effect
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - All MulWark tools are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own the product, you may return this product free of charge with the original purchase receipt
- Build pocket-hole projects faster than ever!
- Multi-featured jig for creating pocket-hole joints in materials from ½" to 1-½" thick
- Dual-action clamping with Automaxx automatically clamps and adjusts to the proper material thickness
- Kreg Docking Station material support wings add more storage and enhanced support for large pieces
- Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp secures jig to worksurface
- Versatile jig for creating pocket-hole joints in materials from ½" to 1-½" thick
- Unique, portable design makes jig adaptable to any workspace and project
- VersaGrip handle rotates 360° and features built-in clamping
- Sets up fast with easy-to-use material thickness settings
- GripMaxx anti-slip holds material in place to prevent shift while drilling
- Creates plugs that fit standard-size Kreg Jig pocket holes
- Positive stop collar ensures perfect drilling depth to produce accurately sized plugs
- Open design and enlarged inside diameter provide clearance around plug for easier drilling
- Special fluting reduces heat and friction for better plugs and longer bit life
- Multi-tooth cutting tip Shears cleanly to produce smooth, consistent plugs
- DESIGN: Versatile, precise, portable and safe cutting system
- USE: Crosscut boards, rip to width and cut mitered angles
- SAFE: Fully-shrouded blade with safety features
- PORTABLE: Folding, rolling table with integrated measuring system
- PRACTICAL: Parallel Guides and Rip Guides for repeatable cuts
- Trex Universal Clip 500 SQFT
- Self-gapping hardware is the main fastener component that attaches two Trex boards together.
- Features a stainless steel deck screw already set in the fastener for increased durability and easier installation.
- For wood deck framing.
- Removable Drill Guide for use with benchtop and portable bases
- Patented 3-hole drill guide allows you to make perfectly placed Pocket-Holes in a wide variety of material widths and thicknesses
- 1/8-Inch incremental settings for materials from 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch thick
- Dust Collection Shroud - Say goodbye to woodchips. The case is not included.
- Large clamping recess allows you to use many different styles of clamps to secure your jig to the workbench
- Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before
- Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold
- Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping
- Fully adjustable for easy handling
- Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Router table, Jointer, & Band saw
Our Best Choice: Kreg Plug Cutting Bit-HD
[ad_1] The tailor made Plug chopping little bit is effective with the tailor made pocket-hole Plug Cutter to make plugs that flawlessly match your undertaking. This specially created bit chucks into any drill, and fits into the hardened-steel drill information in the Plug Cutter to develop plugs in the appropriate diameter to match Kreg Jig® Hd (hefty-obligation) pocket holes.
Make plugs for Kreg Jig Hd pocket holes
Slicing tip shears cleanly for sleek, consistent plug
Open structure prevents wooden from jamming inside of little bit
exclusive fluting cuts down warmth, friction make up