When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Rated large valve spring compressor in 2022 Comparison Table
- EFFICIENT VALVE REMOVAL/INSTALL - Everything you need to safely remove or install valve springs, including the wide C-clamp, extension screws, and pushers with 5 collet sizes for a precise fit on almost any automotive or small engine valve spring and cylinder head.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION - With forged steel construction for superior strength and hardness, this C-Clamp will not bend or twist under the stress of compressing valve springs. The smooth surface is finished with oxide to resist rust and corrosion.
- SIMPLE OPERATION - Close the coil spring compressor until touching the center rod, and insert the compressor into the coil spring. Carefully compress the spring for removal or install and only release compression when the spring is set for install. Handle with caution.
- TOOL STORAGE CASE - This toolset comes packaged in a high-impact, custom-molded case that holds each part securely for convenient organization and easy transport.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If any component of the toolset is defective, the manufacturer will exchange the product or accept a return. Orion Motor Tech’s outstanding customer service team will promptly follow up with any service request.
- UNIVERSAL COMPRESSOR: This valve spring compressor by Orion Motor Tech offers a wide jaw range (1-3/8" to 5-5/8") and 5-7/8" throat clearance to let you adjust, remove, and install the valve springs on most cars and light trucks; the two adapters allow work on springs up to 1-3/16" in petrol and diesel engines
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY: Constructed from structural-grade 45# steel, this valve spring compression tool has been galvanized to give you even more wear and corrosion resistance
- DIRECT ACTION: The long direct-acting lever improves work efficiency and lets you get into hard-to-reach spaces
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: The rugged handle's ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue on longer jobs, while its non-slip rubber cover provides consistent dependable grip
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: OMT backs this handy valve spring compressor with our usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service, ensuring that you'll enjoy its use for years to come!
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: This valve spring compressor tool is designed to compress valve springs on overhead valve engines. It includes two valve spring adapters, which fit valve spring retainers up to 1 inch (25mm) and 1-3/16 inches (30mm). It has a jaw opening of 1-3/8 inches to 5-5/8 inches (35mm to 142mm) and a throat clearance of 5-7/8 inches (150mm)."
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: This Valve Spring Compressor is designed with a direct action compressor lever which gives better visibility of valve spring retainers located in difficult or hard to reach areas."
- WHY YOU NEED IT: If you have to compress valve springs on overhead valve engines then this valve spring compressor is for you! Our design enables you to quickly and easily compress those springs; even in hard to reach places!"
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Valve Spring Compressor, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund."
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, weâ€re proud to help this great organization."
- 【Applications】 The cylinder head service tool set fit for 8 16 and 24 valve engines, suitable for most foreign and domestic cars.
- 【High Performance】It allows the removal of stem oil seals squarely and without damage to the springs. Precision machined seal driving adapters guide the seal for proper setting.
- 【Function】 Tool bolts to the head while the lever pivots from the base to compress the spring. The tool slides along the discharge shaft to more quickly disassemble and compress the valve spring of the vehicle.
- 【Benefit】 Made of sturdy material for greater durability, which can provide greater durability and maintains tool stability in every high-intensity job.
- 【Storage】 All the tools are manufactured from quality steel for strength and durability and neatly packed in a sturdy case for easy transport.
- Made from high quality steel frame in silver color.
- Designed to compress valve spring on overhead valve spring.
- Contains two valve spring adapters to fit spring retainer 25mm 30mm.
- Auto lock with 36-142mm jaw opening. Throat clearance 150mm.
- SHIPPING-IT will be shipped within 24h, delivery in 7-12 days. Contact us if any problems.
- TWO WAYS OF ADJUSTMENT: It is professional valve spring removal tool for Quick and easy compress, lift and release. Also correctly fitting, installing and removing automotive valve springs
- MATERIAL&SPECIFICATION:This valve spring compression tool constructed from high-quality metal,with the feature of durable,resisting rust and corrosion. Works with a cylinder head on your workbench or any OVH head removed from the block; 3-inch to 6.5-inch (7.6cm to 16.5cm) capacity with a 6-inch (15.2cm) throat clearance
- DESIGN: Parallel lift action with automatic lock.The Valve spring tool with red plastic comfort grip handle help you to keep the tool in place and gain slip-free leverage; Less user fatigue and more productivity
- APPLICATION: For use on small to medium engines with overhead valves and diesel engines with deep seated valves and on many OHV petrol/diesel engines.
- DIRECT ACTION COMPRESSOR: The direct action engine Valve Spring Compressor tools gives better visibility of valve spring retainers located in difficult access areas.
- OTC Valve Spring Compressor
- Designed to compress valve springs on 3-Valve Ford 4.6L and 5.4L V8 engines
- Rugged materials and robust construction ensure this valve spring compressor will get the job done
- Durable corrosion resistant finish
- Similar to OE No. 303-1039
- Bolts and nuts Kit built from 3/8" Steel and cnc machined for a great fit and Durability. Performance levels are 10.9, 10.9 and 12.9, much better than the other 8.8.
- Precision CNC Machined, This Valve Spring Compressor Kit is a great helper to remove old stock valve springs and install new valve springs.
- This tool kit is for 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, and 6.2L LS Engines and is a must when it comes time to install a new set of valve springs!
- OE 67605, It will compatible with any LS engine for Firebird, for Silverado, for Camaro, for GTO, for Trans am, for Corvette, for CTSV, for Sierra, for Tahoe, for Suburban, for Pontiac G8 GT and more. Also compatible with Dodge Ram 318 360 5.2 5.9 Engine (but need to use your original bolts).
- Springs are not included in the product. Read the instructions included in the package first. Tips: Adding lubricant will work more perfect. It is not recommended to buy cheaper alternatives, which will not last long. Thanks!
- Designed specifically for Dodge 5. 7, 6. 1, 6. 2 and 6. 4L HEMI
- Allows for the easy removal and installation of valve springs without the need to remove cylinder heads
- Bolt-down design makes for a quick and easy install, while a unique lead screw and cage design compresses the spring, freeing up your hands for easy access to the valve locks
- The spring cage is compatible with factory and most aftermarket valve springs
- Manufactured from high-strength billet steel that will not bend or wear out like competitors' inferior aluminum valve spring compressors
- Compatible For:LS Valve Spring Compressor Tool fit LS1 LS2 LS3 LS6 Chevy Chevrolet LSX,4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 6.2L 67605
- LS Compressor Tool Made of stronger steel plates and hardware Strength is better than what you can buy at the market.
- LS Valve Spring Compressor Tool is for 4.8, 5.3, 5.7, 6.0, 6.2L LS Engines.
- Compatible with Chevrolet,Silverado,Camaro,GTO,Trans am,Corvette,CTSV,Sierra,Tahoe,Suburban,G8,GM Trucks
- 24 hours support: If you have any questions, please contact us
Our Best Choice: KUNTEC Cylinder Head Service Kit Valve Spring Compressor Removal Installer OHV OHC Compressor Tool Set
Product or service Description
Excellent for take away and put in the valve spring with the cylinder head on or off the OHV and OHC petrol or diesel engines
Rapid removal and installation of the spring retaining keepers are then simply achieved through the big openings on the two sides of the compression tube
It allows the removal of stem oil seals squarely and without destruction to the springs
Designed of black-oxide plated steel and undertake substantial temperature Forged for greater durability, which can deliver larger toughness and maintains tool balance in every single substantial-intensity work.
Comaptible for Audi (4 and 5 cylinder) ,Comaptible for BMW Comaptible for Chevrolet Chrysler, Comaptible for Ford GMC Honda Hyundai Infiniti Lexus Lincoln
Comaptible for Mazda Mitsubishi Nissan Porsche (924, 928), Comaptible for Saturn Toyota Volvo VW Volkswagen (4, 5, 6 cylinder)
Comaptible for Most other engines with obtainable valve springs.
Valve pliers can attain down around the valve stem into the confined locations of the seal to grip it for removing or set up
Precision machined seal driving adapters information the seal for correct location
Knurled finishes on the adapters, handles and sockets give you utmost grip in oily conditions
Multi-stage adjustable foundation of this resource bolts securely to the head although the adjustable lever mechanism pivots from the bar as a result compressing the spring
For installation and removal of the valve spring, with no elimination of cylinder head from the motor
The tool slides alongside the discharge shaft to extra quickly disassemble and compress the valve spring of the car. Device bolts to the head while the lever pivots from the base to compress the spring
Knurled ends on the adapters, handles and sockets give you optimum grip in oily conditions. It lets the removal of stem oil seals squarely and with no problems to the springs
Applicable for OHV & OHC gasoline or diesel engines, Matches most domestic & import automobiles.
Created of strong content for bigger durability, which can present larger durability and maintains software balance in every single large-intensity job.