When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated logan straight cutter in 2022 Comparison Table
- Perfect for cutting matboard, foam board and other boards and creative materials.
- Durable, solid and made in USA. Excellent for straight cutting and trimming but will not cut a bevel edge
- Works with many Logan products including the Straight Cutter Elite, Logan Adapt-A-Rule, Logan Team System, Logan Compact, Logan Artist Elite, Logan Simplex Plus, Logan Simplex Classic and Logan Simplex Elite series
- Comes with replacement blades and has an adjustable depth pivot cutting action mechanism.
- Can be used for framing, matting, design and creative projects, and can be used for detail cutting work as well as larger scale cutting projects.
- Nylon bearings attach easily to mat cutters, while rubber strips help keep the rail from slipping.
- Logan Adapt-A-Rule Cutting Guides include an aluminum guide rail with a no-slip rubberized base
- Length: 40" for long full cuts making matting, framing and straight edge cutting a cinch
- Cuts straight, fast and accurately and performs very well for large format cutting
- Fits cutters 2000 push style, 4000 deluxe pull style, the straight cutter, the glass cutter or your mat knife for a variety of uses and creative applications.
- Cut perfect straight edges on foamboard
- Combination of a straight and bevel cutter
- 90 degree cutter and a 45 degree bevel cutter
- Suitable material thickness up to 3/16 inch
- Adjustable blade depth
- Includes 2 blades
- Cut ideal 90 degree straight edges
- Suitable material thickness up to 1/2 inch
- Features adjustable blade depth
- Quick change blade lip and magnetic blade slot
- Includes five blades
- Replacement blade A for sharp accurate cutting with Logan Straight Cutter, Straight/Bevel Cutter, Rabbet Cutter, and V-Groove Cutter
- For Foamwerks Straight Cutter, Straight/Bevel Cutter, Rabbet Cutter, and V-Groove Cutterby Logan Graphic Products Inc.
- FOR USE ON STANDARD FOAMBOARD ONLY and not for cutting plexi, mats, hard plastic or for use on regular mat cutters
- MUST USE FOAMBOARD OR MATBOARD UNDERLAYMENT WHILE CUTTING for a smooth clean cut and for proper blade maintenance
- Pack of 20
- Cut free form shapes with this innovative push-style cutter
- Made in USA
- The product is durable
- This 6x5x2 inch package contains one freestyle cutter and two blades.
- Cut Easily with Straight Cutter Elite & Pull Style Bevel Cutters, includes both bevel and straight cutting heads
- Fully Adjustable to Suit your Professional or at-home framing needs up to 40" cuts
- Equipped with Parallel Mat Guide, Scaled measuring bar, Hinging Guide Rail & Production Stops for Precision Cutting
- Includes Five Extra Blades for Convenience.
- FoamWerks Deluxe Cutting Kit, See contents below, great for American Girl Doll Crafting and Modeling Projects. Cut at 90 degree angles, 45 degree angles, in circles, cut holes and curves with ease!
- Includes six different cutters and 2 replacement blades for each for a variety of cutting effects and needs, to accommodate any project large or small that uses foam core
- Also includes a straight edge and instructional book to support the use of foam board as a creative and build-able material that can be fun for all ages
- FOR USE ON STANDARD FOAMBOARD ONLY, not to be used on plastic board or paper board. These tools are specially designed for foam board.
- MUST USE FOAMBOARD UNDERLAYMENT WHILE CUTTING to get a smooth cut instead of a jagged one. Makes a great holiday-gift!
- Lessman, Julie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 416 Pages - 10/21/2014 (Publication Date) - Revell (Publisher)
Our Best Choice: Logan Cos-Tools Straight Cutter (XTC6001)
[ad_1] This Logan Cos-Tools straight cutter cuts the great 90 degree straight edges on any depth of acceptable Cosplay components up to 1/2 inch. The Cos-Equipment straight cutter capabilities adjustable blade depth, quick alter blade-clip, magnetic blade slot, on-board blade storage drawer and five blades. A scrap foamboard underlayment is recommended for greatest final results. Can be utilised with FoamWerks channel rail, Logan adapt-a-rule or Staff system.
Suited substance thickness up to 1/2 inch
Attributes adjustable blade depth
Brief adjust blade lip and magnetic blade slot
Includes 5 blades