When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated miter saw 10 inch in 2022 Comparison Table
- 10" Compound Miter Saw
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- MITER ANGLE RANGE: 0-52 degrees, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- BEVEL RANGE: 0-45 degrees, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate of the 10-inch miter saw blade comes with 14 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Tall sliding fence of DEWALT miter saw supports 4-1/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree - 48degree to the left and 0 degree- 3degree to the right
- 2-inch x 6-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 4-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR - Delivers 4,800 RPM for quick, detailed cuts
- DUAL BEVEL – Perform cuts in four positive stop positions at 48° & 45° left, 0°, and 45° right
- LED SHADOW LINE - Provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than lasers
- 2x12 CUTTING CAPACITY – Cross cuts lumber up to 2x12 at 90 degrees, and 2x8 lumber at 45 degrees
- CUTS AT COMMON ANGLES - Cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 11 positive stops at most used angles
- INCLUDES: C10FSHCT miter saw, 10" 40T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly, 13mm Box Wrench
- POWER: Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- BEVEL ANGLE: 0-48 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allows user to quickly and easily flip the saw blade, and leave the material in place
- MITER ANGLE: 0-60° miter angle to the right and 0-55°miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
- COMPACT SLIDE SYSTEM: Simple and compact slide system allows the saw Head to slide along fixed rails, for zero rear clearance
- 10" slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8" nested) of a 12" miter saw
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4")
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw's footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its Class for easy jobsite portability
- Shadow guide cutting line projects a consistent and accurate cutting line on your work piece
- Product dimensions – 29.5” D x 22.5” W x 20” H | Weight – 55 lbs. | Voltage – 120V | Blade size – 10” Diameter | Arbor hole size – 5/8” | Speed – 4,000 RPM | Max cut thickness – 5.5” | Cord length – 7 ft.
- One-hand front miter Controls with push button miter detent override and front bevel release for quick movement | 15 amp motor for powerful cuts and blade brake for safety
- Molded handle and full size trigger is comfortable for right or left handed users 15 amp motor for powerful cuts and blade brake for safety shadow guide cut line for repeatable accuracy
- Dual bevel 45° left/45° right with front bevel release and 7 positive bevel stops at the most popular angles and easy to reach lever override to move between stops | 50° left miter/60° right miter capacity with 10 miter detents and positive stops
- ACCURACY: The Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide System allows wider cross cuts and better alignment
- CONVENIENCE: Featuring large, upfront metal bevel controls and Square lock precision fences for precise, quick and easy adjustments. Complete with dust collection chute and vacuum adapter for easy cleanup.
- CONTROL: This miter saw provides accuracy and cutting control at all angles. Crown chop lock locks head in place for maximum chop cutting capacity for upright base moulding and nested crown. Depth Front-to-Back, Not Including Arm: 30 inch
- COMPACT: Featuring a compact design that replaces the sliding rail system, taking up to 10 In. less workspace than a slide miter saw. This Bosch miter saw is perfect for tight quarters where other saws just won’t do.
- COMFORT: Large, form-fitting ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip provides maximum comfort for all-day use while the clear lower guard allows for unobstructed visibility throughout the cutting job.
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord
- Makita built electronically controlled BL motor delivers 4, 400 RPM for faster and smoother cutting
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- x2 LXT technology delivers up to 334 cuts per charge in 2x4 spf and up to 192 cuts per charge in 2x12 spf lumber using two 5.0Ah batteries
Our Best Choice: Kobalt Compact Sliding 7-1/4-in 10-Amp Single Bevel Sliding Laser Compound Miter Saw
[ad_1] Massive, die-forged aluminum base and table for greater perform assistance Bevel chopping up to 47 degrees to the still left, optimistic stops at and 45 levels Dual slide rail system with linear bearings will allow for smooth and accurate procedure Tall, die-forged aluminum fence presents assist in the course of setup and cutting
Not battery driven, 120v AC. Highest crosscut up to 2-in x 8-in (nominal) at 90 levels and 2-in x 6-in at 45, strategy for molding and framing cuts
Lightweight (less than 23 lbs) for effortless transportation from storage to function locale
Miter cuts up to 50 degrees remaining and right with 9 positive stops at the most made use of levels
Resource-significantly less adjustable upfront mounted laser guide method assignments exact pre-chopping line for exact alignment
Effective 10. Amp ball bearing motor, delivers up to 5,000 RPM for accurate cuts.