When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated miter saw fence in 2022 Comparison Table
- The Fulton Miter Gauge is a high quality, well thought out and economical solution for your table saw cross cutting needs.The Aluminum Miter fence is equally well thought out with its 45 degree ends for unsurpassed workpiece support and its ability to mounted to most any miter gauge. Also included is a handy aluminum flip stop for repetitive angled cuts on your table saw. Together these three items are the perfect compliment to each other for your table saw cutting needs.
- The .200” thick, adjustable, solid aluminum head is machined with 13 positive stop holes. 1 hole is at 90 degrees while the 6 holes on both sides are at 22.5, 30, 45, 60, 67.5 and 90 degrees. The positive stops are perfect for many woodworking projects as they are the angles that are typically used.To adjust the head you simply loosen the post knob handle, pull the spring loaded indexing pin outward, rotate the head to the desired position, release the pin and lock into place.
- The head is mounted to a solid steel miter bar that measure 18” in length and is .354” thick by .730” wide. Standard miter slots are 3/4” x 3/8” with a 1/8” “T” slot (slight variances from brand to brand) running the length on the bottom of the slot. The steel miter bar is equipped with a metal, removable retaining disc that measures 7/8” in diameter and is just shy of 1/8” to fit into to the “T” slot to prevent accidental lifting when feeding your stock through.
- Made from a single piece of extruded aluminum, this precision miter gauge fence is not only durable, its accurate and saves setup time. The fence is designed to be used with most any miter gauge with its off-set mounting track on the back of the fence. The off-set track allows you to flip the fence for lower profile miter gauge mounts and flip back for standard height miter gauges. The fence can be mounted to older miter gauges by adding a wooden block mount with wooden screws if necessary.
- Both ends of the fence are cut at exactly 45 degrees. This allows you to position the fence extra close to the saw blade (with the power turned off) so you have even more control over the workpiece you are cutting. The fence comes with a flip stop that makes repetitive cuts a breeze. When not in use the flip stop can be flipped up and out of the way. Also include are two sticky back measuring tapes. 1 tape is left to right reading and the other is right to left reading.
- Includes: (1) table saw miter gauge, (1) multi-track miter fence, (1) t-track flip stop
- Function: cost effective 3-piece set designed to give you everything you need to produce higher precision cuts (including cross cutting) while quick and accurate project results
- High precision miter gauge: features 27 angle indexing stops with 1-degree step spacing and positive stops at 0°, 10°, 22½°, 30° and 45° and nine others, both left and right
- Multi-track miter fence: smooth, laser engraved scale, extruded aluminum profile with a universal design that accepts accept 1/4"-20 hex Bots, 1/4” t-bolts and 5/16” T- bolts
- Miter saw flip stop: delivers exceptional cut-length control, with a convenient locking mechanism and an adjustable setting to work from left or right
- Capitalizing on a great idea, the folks at Incra
- The sled with T-track and clamping fixture secures the work piece as one solid unit for precision cross-cutting at any angle
- The right-hand portion of the sled, once cut
- Table saw that blends incremental angle control and a special 3-panel sled
- Precision angle indexing teeth are laser cut in solid steel
- Product 1: [SETS UP IN SECONDS] Take this table saw to the job site or move it around the workshop. There’s even a built-in carry handle
- Product 1: [CUTS LIKE A FULL-SIZE] With the standard guard and riving knife system you can perform rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts
- Product 1: [TOOL-LESS BLADE CHANGE] Uses any brand’s standard 4” T-shank blade, but we threw 5 in the box to get you started cutting wood, ceramic tile, plastic, aluminum, and metal
- Product 1: [0-60° MITER CUTS] With the adjustable gauge you can pull off precise miter cuts for a whole assortment of woodworking projects
- Product 2: Ideal for precise cross cutting applications
- Factory Calibration. Guaranteed out of the box to .003 accuracy of 6-inches
- Gauge head is CNC machine perfectly square to the bar and table ( no stampings)
- Vernier scale allows fast, 1/10th-degree angle adjustments. Our extremely straight 24 inch (610mm) anodized-aluminum bar is 3/8 inch(9.5mm) thick by 3/4 inch(19mm) wide and features five bar adjusters that you can use to eliminate “play” in the miter slot with the turn of a screwdriver
- Microadjuster allows additional angle adjustment to 1/100th degree
- Positive stops at 0, 10, 22-1/2, 30 and 45-degrees; limited lifetime warranty
- Stainless steel miter detent plate of the 12-inch miter saw blade comes with 10 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles for DEWALT miter saw
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree - 48degree left and right
- MATERIAL--This woodworking tool is made of alluminium alloy,ensuring its durability and sturdy.(PLEASE CHECK THE DETAILED SIZE OF OUR MITER GAUGE FENCE ON THE PICTURE,OTHERWISE IT MAY NOT FIT YOUR TABLE SAW!!!)
- Perfect for Wood Cutting Project--Improve safety and accuracy on the table saw and the router table.Can be used for Table Saws,Band saws,Router Tables,Jointers.Miter gauge fence system is currently a must-have for every family.(PLEASE CHECK THE DETAILED SIZE OF OUR MITER GAUGE FENCE ON THE PICTURE,OTHERWISE IT MAY NOT FIT YOUR TABLE SAW!!!)
- Feature--Our Aluminum Miter Fence is made from one,solid piece of extruded aluminum.On the back,there is an offset track for mounting the fence to a miter gauge.(PLEASE CHECK THE DETAILED SIZE OF OUR MITER GAUGE FENCE ON THE PICTURE,OTHERWISE IT MAY NOT FIT YOUR TABLE SAW!!!)
- Easy to Use--Both sides 60 angle adjustable,loosen the knob to quickly adjust the angle,Ideal for cross-cutting wood at a specific angle.
- ATTENTION--3/4inch(19mm) miter gauge groove fits most standard 3/4-inch table saw slots (measure slot on your table saw to ensure exact fitment)(PLEASE CHECK THE DETAILED SIZE OF OUR MITER GAUGE FENCE ON THE PICTURE,OTHERWISE IT MAY NOT FIT YOUR TABLE SAW!!!)
- When cutting mitered angles with your table saw you always want to make sure that have enough support of your stock when feeding it through the blade. The table saw blade is rotating toward you at a high rate of speed and if your workpiece moves to the side, the result can be scary and downright dangerous. With the help of a miter gauge and with our Aluminum Miter Fence secured to it, you will have full support all the way up to the blade on most of your miter angle cuts.
- The Aluminum Miter Fence has been cut at 45 degrees on both ends of the fence. Doing this allows you to get as close to the blade as possible so your workpiece is fully supported throughout the cutting process. Straight cut or 90 degree cut fences have a large gap between the fence and the blade because it can not get as close with the straight cut ends on the fence.
- Many times when we make miter cuts on our table saw, we need 2 or more pieces that are the exactly same length. While using the included measuring tapes that are included are pretty good at this, we have also included a handy flip stop that locks into any location along the length of the fence. This allows you to make repetitive length cuts without worrying if the pieces will end up the same. The flip stop can can simply be flipped it up and out of your way when not in use.
- The Fulton Aluminum Miter Fence is made from one, solid piece of extruded aluminum and has the exact same size track on the top of the fence as there is on the bottom. On the back, there is an offset track for mounting the fence to a miter gauge.
- The fence can be mounted to low profile miter gauges or standard profile miter gauges simply by flipping the fence over to accommodate your miter gauge. This fence will fit most available after market and factory table saw miter gauges, however some modification may be required. Full color installation instructions are included.
- Engraved stainless steel primary scale for precision accuracy
- 41 laser cut V-stops for extreme accuracy at all popular angles
- Patented GlideLOCK miter bar with 6 expansion points for quick repeats
- 18- to 31-inch telescoping incremental miter fence for handling a variety of stock widths
- INCRA Flip Shop Stop-Fence Positioner for optimal mitering accuracy
- MAKE ACCURATE CUTS: The DCT | Table Saw Miter Fence with Miter Bar Gauge & Flip Stop offers safety and accuracy when cutting or sanding precise, repeatable cuts (Not intended to hold board tightly but to make many cuts the same size); When you want to cut a more complicated angle, the gauge dials to precise angles as the adjustable scale allows quick adjustments to 1/10th of a degree increment
- USE YOUR TABLE SAW: 3/4-inch (19mm) miter gauge groove fits most standard 3/4-inch table saw slots (measure slot on your table saw to ensure exact fitment); The slide bar has a locking washer that fits snugly into the track with a matching groove; You can use this precision miter gauge system with or without the fence and T-slots along length of fence allow you to attach 3/4-inch x 2-5/8-inch (19mm x 67mm) auxiliary fences, stops, or other jigs and fixtures using standard 1/4-inch hex head bolts
- NO MORE PLAY: 18-inch (45.7cm) long fence bar has 8-inch (20.3cm) usable length after fence starts; Bar is 3/8-inch (9.5mm) thick x 3/4-inch (19mm) wide and eliminates play in miter slot with the turn of a screwdriver; Dial allows between 90 to 30 degrees of angle adjustment while the protractor head features positive stops at 0, 22.5, 30, 45, 60, 67.5, and 90 degrees (both left and right) with 13 total pre-set common angles; Adjustable fence offers support as close to your blade as necessary
- BUILT TO LAST: Flip stop slides effortlessly along the fence and locks in place with the plastic tightening knob for quick adjustment while the flip away stop allows end trimming of longer woodworking pieces before the final cut to length; Flip stop allows you to temporarily flip up out of your way without removing; Fence bar constructed from anodized aluminum; Protractor gauge head constructed from solid steel that is accurately machined square to the bar and your table
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Table saw accessories package includes (1) table saw precision miter gauge, (1) fence, (1) flip stop, and necessary saw miter gauge hardware for your convenience
Our Best Choice: Precision Zero Clearance Fence for Dewalt 12″ Sliding Miter Saw – Black Walnut – Fits DWS779 DWS780 DWS782 DHS780 DHS790
[ad_1] Precision zero clearance fences created in the United states of america out of good Black Walnut hardwood. Removes tear-out, stops modest cutoffs from currently being pulled driving the fence, and increases basic safety. All fences are designed using CNC technologies bettering excellent and consistency. To make angled or bevel cuts, just slide the fence out so it isn’t going to lower into it. Bolts, nuts, and washers included.
Helps prevent smaller slice-offs from becoming pulled at the rear of the fence
Conveniently bolts to manufacturing unit fence in minutes
Increases precision and protection
Created in the United states from stable Black-Walnut hardwood