When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Rated multi fuel generator in 2022 Comparison Table
- Our Best Choice: Generark Solar Generator For Homes: Portable Power Station Backup Battery & Solar Panel Power Generator. 1000W-2000W at 110V. Up To 7 Days of Emergency Power Supply. (3×6 (For 3-5 People Family))
- Generark Solar Generator Power Bundle
- HOW DOES A SOLAR GENERATOR WORK?
- UP TO 7 DAYS OF ESSENTIAL POWER
- ESTIMATED USAGE TIME
Top 10 Rated multi fuel generator in 2022 Comparison Table
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty
- Dual Fuel: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Dimensions-26.3 x 24.8 x 22.9 inches
- Outlets: One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
- 12, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 Rated watts (gasoline) & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts (LPG)
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- (4) 120V 20A AC outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A outlet, (1) 12V DC output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, and other devices
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- Built using a powerful 460cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!
- 3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 3240 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts (Propane); 4 Gallon Fuel Tank (with Fuel Gauge); Electric Push Button and Remote Start
- Intuitive Control Panel Features a 5-20R 120V Duplex Outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet
- 212cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- Plug-and-Play! Comes With Oil, Oil Funnel, Tool Kit, and User's Manual; Minimal Assembly Required (Wheel Installation and Battery Hookup)
- 5,250W peak 4,250W rated (GAS)/ 4,750W peak 3,850W rated (LPG)
- The powerful 224cc, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a durable Powder Coated Steel Frame
- 4 Gallon Fuel Tank gives you up to 12 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline
- Switch & Go Technology allow for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation
- (2) 120V AC Outlets, (1) 30Amp RV Port, & (1) 120/240V Twist-Lock Outlet provide you with ample space for powering a variety of appliances, tools, and devices
- Plenty of Power – With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Low Oil Shutoff
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 224cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- MX2 Technology - Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2) 120V household GFCI outlets, and (1) 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 8000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1.2-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric start – Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included
- Intelligauge – Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Powerful – At 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts on gasoline and 9025 starting watts and 7250 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- 5,250W Peak/ 4,250W Rated (Gasoline) & 4,750W Peak/3,800W Rated (LPG)
- The powerful 224cc, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame
- A 4 Gallon Fuel Tank gives you up to 11 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline
- Dual Fuel Capability lets you choose between Gasoline or LPG fuel sources for running your generator
- Switch & Go Technology allows for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation
Our Best Choice: Generark Solar Generator For Homes: Portable Power Station Backup Battery & Solar Panel Power Generator. 1000W-2000W at 110V. Up To 7 Days of Emergency Power Supply. (3×6 (For 3-5 People Family))
Collaborating to Provide Protection and Connection to Our Community.
Keep Your Beautiful Life Powered Through Any Emergency.
Generark Solar Generator Power Bundle
Backup Battery Power Station + Solar Panels Power Generator for Your Home
The Generark Solar Power Bundle is a reliable, versatile, and portable emergency power supply for your home. It includes the HomePower ONE backup battery power station and the SolarPower ONE solar panel power generator.
It provides a continual emergency power supply to charge your electronic devices and operate your home appliances in any emergency situation. It enables your family to overcome any disasters and accidents by staying fully charged and connected in the safety of your home.
Up to 7 Days of Essential Power
Capacity: 1,002Wh (278,400mAh). Wattage: 1000W Rated Power & 2000W Surge Power
3x AC Outlets, 2x USB-C , 2x USB-A, & 1x Car Outlet. Electric-vehicle-grade Battery Cells
32-Cells Solar Panel. 50% Higher Efficiency
Recharge by solar, AC outlet, or your car outlet
Powered by SunPower Maxeon Gen III Solar Cells. Invented at Stanford University. Made in USA
6 Protection Modules & 4 Safety & Reliability Standards
HOW DOES A SOLAR GENERATOR WORK?
What is a solar generator?
A solar generator is an alternative power source that uses the sun’s rays as electricity. Solar panels capture the sun’s energy, convert it into electricity, and store it in a backup battery power station for immediate or later use. The power harnessed from the sun and stored in the portable power station can supply your home with electricity during a power outage or emergency situation.
How do solar generators work?
A solar generator usually includes solar panels and a backup battery power station. The solar panels collect the sun’s rays and convert it into energy, which is then stored in the backup battery power station. The backup battery power station supplies electricity to other devices and appliances via the standard AC output (110V) and various DC outputs (USB-A, USB-C, car outlet) when power is needed.
Generark’s SolarPower ONE offers 50% higher solar power conversion efficiency, allowing you to harness and convert the sun’s rays in less time. Paired with our HomePower ONE portable power station, you have the ability to power a wide range of home appliances and devices.
Harness the Sun’s Energy: Place the solar panels in direct sunlight to allow them to collect and convert the sun’s energy.
Store the Electricity as Backup Power: Connect your portable power station to charge the battery and store the electricity harnessed from the sun.
Power your Home Appliances: Power your devices from the stored energy by connecting them to your power station.
What devices can the HomePower ONE charge or power?
The HomePower ONE has multiple output ports including 2x USB-A, 2x USB-C, 3x AC outlets, and a car outlet. It can charge and power crucial communication devices, home appliances, security devices, cameras, lighting, medical devices, tools, and more. The USB-A and USB-C ports can charge common battery-powered devices charged by USB ports. The AC outlets can charge and power devices that operate at less than 1000 Watts. The total wattage output from the HomePower ONE should be under 1000 watts. If exceeded, the HomePower ONE will shut off automatically. Please check your device’s specifications before use.
How long can the HomePower ONE power up my device?
As a general rule of thumb, working time = 1002Wh X 0.85 / operating wattage of your device. For example, if your device is 60W, the working time will be about 1002Wh X 0.85 / 60w=14.2hrs. Please note: the actual working time may vary from different usages and conditions.
Why should I choose Generark?
Generark offers a reliable, versatile, and portable emergency power supply for your home that does not require gas or fuel. Both our HomePower ONE and SolarPower ONE qualify for our unique 5-year coverage.
Up To 7 Days of Essential Power
A single charge allows you to power your essential devices for up to one week. The HomePower ONE brings emergency power to your
With 8 ultra-high power outputs in a variety of DC and AC compatible outlets, you can have maximum power and coverage in any emergency situation.
1000W rated power
2000W surge power
3 AC outlets with the pure-sine wave, supporting 1000W rated power and 2000W surge power at 110V
2 USB-C outputs with PD 18W
1 USB-A with 5V/2.4A
1 USB-A with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
1 car outlet with 12V/10A
Recharge your HomePower ONE from an AC outlet, your car, or the SolarPower ONE solar panel power generator. Fast recharging capabilities enables you to continuously keep your devices powered and connected, even while it’s recharging.
Includes 6 built-in protection modules in the battery management system (BMS).
Over Charge Protection
Over Current Protection
Over Voltage Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Over Discharge Protection
Every unit undergoes 52 reliability and safety processes and is covered by a 5-year coverage.
50% Higher Efficiency
Each SolarPower ONE panel consists of 32 Monocrystalline solar cells, offering 50% higher solar power conversion efficiency compared to traditional solar panels. No emergency is too big to handle with the efficiency of SolarPower ONE.
32 Cells Solar Array
50% More Efficient
30-Seconds Hassle-Free Setup
The lightweight, foldable and portable design allows for easy set-up and transportation. With the adjustable kickstand, it takes 30-seconds or less to set up or take down for quick access during an emergency.
Powered by SunPower Solar Cells
The SolarPower ONE solar panel is powered by SunPower Maxeon Gen III solar cells, the most efficient solar cells on the market. It’s made in the USA and was invented at Stanford University.
SunPower Maxeon Gen III
Invented at Stanford University
Made in USA
UP TO 7 DAYS OF ESSENTIAL POWER
ESTIMATED USAGE TIME
Cellphones: 2-10W, >7 days (~100 charges). | PC/Desktops: 30-100W, 1 day to 2 weeks, Use 1-8 hours per day. | Laptops: 30-100W, >7 days (~8 charges), Use 1-8 hours per day. | TVs: 60-250W, 1 day to 2 weeks, Use 1-6 hours per day. | Wi-fi / Router / Modem: 5-20W, 5 days to 2 weeks, Use 1-8 hours per day. | Camera: 10W, >7 days (~50 charges).
Lamps / Lighting: 5-100W, 1-7 days, Use 2-6 hours per day.
Refrigerator: 60-200W, 5-14 hours. Microwave: 500-1200W, 1-7 days, Use 3-10 times per day, each time 5-15 minutes. | Coffee Machine: 500-800W, 1-4 days, Use 3-10 times per day, each time 10 minutes. | Kettles: 800-1800, 1-3 days, Use 3-10 times per day, each time 10 minutes. | Electric fry pan: 800-1800W, 1-3 days, Use 3-6 times per day, each time 10-15 minutes. | Blender: 300-850W, 1-7 days, Use 3-6 times per day, each time 5-10 minutes. | Electric grill: 800-1800W, 1-3 days, Use 3-6 times per day, each time 10-30 minutes. | Electric Pressure Cooker / Instant Pot: 800-1200W, 1-3 days, Use 1-3 times per day, each time 30-60 minutes. | Radiant Heater: 800-1800W, 1-5 days, Use 1-5 times per day, each time 15-60 minutes. | Fans: 50-100W, 1-4 days, Use 5-10 times per day, each time 1-4 hours. | Hair Dryer: 800-1800W, 1-7 days, Use 1-3 times per day, each time 5-15 minutes. | Dishwasher: 200-600W, 1-7 days, Use 1-3 times per day, each time 30-60 minutes.
CPAP Machine: 30-60W, 2-7 days, Use 4-8 hours per day. | Oxygen Concentrator: 150-500W, 1-6 days, Use 1-5 times per day, each time 1-4 hours. | Breast Pump: 20-50W, 5 days to 2 weeks, Use 1-8 times per day, each time 15-30 minutes.
Electric Drill: 500-900W, 1 day to 2 weeks, Use 10-60 minutes per day. | Electric Saw: 800-1200W, 1-7 days, Use 10-60 minutes per day | Air Compressor: 800-4500W, 1-7 days, Use 10-60 minutes per day
HomePower ONE: Dimension: L 13.07″ x W 9.15″ x H 9.57″ (33.2 x 23.23 x 24.3 cm). Weight: 23.37 lbs (10.6 kg). Operating Temperature (Charging): 32°F ~ 104°F (0°C ~ 40°C). Operating Temperature (Discharging): 14°F ~ 104°F (-10°C ~ 40°C).
SolarPower ONE: Dimension (folded): L 24″ x W 21″ x H 1.38″ (61 x 53.5 x 3.5 cm). Dimension (unfolded): L 48″ x W 21″ x H 0.2″ (122 x 53.5 x 0.5 cm). Weight: 9.1 lbs (4.13 kg). Operating Temperature (Discharging): 14°F ~ 149°F (-10°C ~ 65°C).
Can I charge my HomePower ONE while supplying power to other devices at the same time?
Yes! The HomePower ONE can be recharged while charging other devices.
Can the HomePower ONE power the whole house?
Please note that the HomePower ONE is designed to be a PORTABLE power station. It keeps your choice of home devices charged and operational for up to 7 days on a single charge (depending on the power required by the individual device and the frequency of your using it). It’s compatible with home appliances, electronic communication and medical devices, security systems, and more. You can conveniently take the HomePower ONE to the area where your device is located, and plug your device into the unit. If your devices are located in different areas and you need to power them at the same time, you can either move all the devices to one area or buy multiple HomePower ONE units for more backup power and flexibility.
Does the HomePower ONE turn on automatically if the power goes out?
The Generark emergency power supply is a portable power station. You will need to plug your device into the unit and turn on the unit after the power at your home goes out. It doesn’t turn on automatically for safety reasons.
Can I use the HomePower ONE indoors?
Yes, the HomePower ONE can be used indoors. It doesn’t emit any gas or harmful substances. It’s 100% safe to be used indoors.
How long will the HomePower ONE last?
The HomePower ONE will hold the charge for a minimum of one year after it’s fully charged. We recommend using and recharging it every 6 months as the best practice to keep the product in good condition. After 500 full cycles of recharging (from 0% to 100%), the battery will still be holding at least 80% of its original capacity. If you adopt the best recharging practice, i.e. recharging it before the battery level drops below 25%, the capacity loss rate will improve significantly. The battery will still be holding at least 90% to 95% of its original capacity after 500 cycles. We expect our products to last for a long time and you don’t need to change the battery inside.
The Most Reliable Emergency Power Supply: Industry-leading safety and reliability designed with electric-vehicle-grade battery cells. Every unit undergoes 52 reliability and safety tests and is covered by a 5-year limited warranty.
Long-Lasting Capacity: Each portal power station has 1,002Wh (278,400mAh). Offers up to 7 days of power supply to your crucial devices and home appliances on a single charge.
Powerful Output: 3 AC outlets with the pure-sine wave, supporting 1000W rated power and 2000W surge power at 110V.
Wide-Range Compatibility: 2 USB-C outputs with PD 18W, 1 USB-A with 5V/2.4A, 1 USB-A with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, and 1 car outlet with 12V/10A.
Easy Recharge with Solar Power: Recharge from your car, AC outlet, or with the SolarPower ONE solar panel power generator. 30-second Hassle-Free Setup: Portable, light-weight foldable design with an adjustable kickstand. It takes 30 seconds or less to set up and is ready to provide eco-friendly power supply in any emergency situation.