When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best ohv valve spring compressor in 2021 Comparison Table
- EFFICIENT VALVE REMOVAL/INSTALL - Everything you need to safely remove or install valve springs, including the wide C-clamp, extension screws, and pushers with 5 collet sizes for a precise fit on almost any automotive or small engine valve spring and cylinder head.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION - With forged steel construction for superior strength and hardness, this C-Clamp will not bend or twist under the stress of compressing valve springs. The smooth surface is finished with oxide to resist rust and corrosion.
- SIMPLE OPERATION - Close the coil spring compressor until touching the center rod, and insert the compressor into the coil spring. Carefully compress the spring for removal or install and only release compression when the spring is set for install. Handle with caution.
- TOOL STORAGE CASE - This toolset comes packaged in a high-impact, custom-molded case that holds each part securely for convenient organization and easy transport.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If any component of the toolset is defective, the manufacturer will exchange the product or accept a return. Orion Motor Tech’s outstanding customer service team will promptly follow up with any service request.
- For springs 3/4 inches to 1-1/16 inches
- Comes in skin-pack
- For Briggs and Stratton, Clinton, Harley-Davidson, etc
- Shipping weight: 1 lb.
- Constructed from high-quality metal that eliminates tool flex; Strong and adjustable cam-action works perfectly in line with the valve and can get into even the narrowest valve chambers.
- Suitable for small to medium engines with overhead valves; Works with a cylinder head on your workbench or any OVH head removed from the block; 3-inch to 6.5-inch (7.5cm to 16.5cm) capacity with a 6-inch (15.2cm) throat clearance.
- Molded and cushioned handle that will give you more leverage; Automatic locking and an easy grip handle help you to keep the tool in place and gain slip-free leverage; Less user fatigue and more productivity.
- Designed to compress valve Springs on overhead valve engines,Direct action compressor lever gives better visibility of valve spring retainers.
- Close the clamp until the fork-type portion of the tool fits snugly on the spring cap and the screw pivot is on the valve face, then screw in the threaded rod to compress the spring; Automatically locks in place and is simple to release, lift, and compress.
- Main Application: The spring compressor design for use on a wide range of OHV, OHC engines but not suitable for use on engines with deep seated valves.
- Convenient to operate: This engines spring compressor is suitable for the replacement of valve springs and valve stem oil seals without the need to remove the cylinder head. Use in conjunction with Model No.VS1601 compressed air adaptor.
- Professional manufacturing: Adjustable handle, claws and hooks allow use on most OHV engines. Professional cylinder head valve spring compressor, very easy to use.
- Adjustable valve removal installer tool: Tool spring depth reach grips to retainer are adjustable to fit most large and small spring applications.
- After sales service: Aramox is a professional seller. If you meet any trouble when you use our device, you can contact our customer service staff, They will provide you with solution in time.
- This valve spring compressor tool is designed to compress valve springs on overhead valve engines.
- It includes two valve spring adapters, which fit valve spring retainers up to 1 inch (25mm) and 1-3/16 inches (30mm).
- It has a jaw opening of 1-3/8 inches to 5-5/8 inches (35mm to 142mm) and a throat clearance of 5-7/8 inches (150mm).
- This Valve Spring Compressor is designed with a direct action compressor lever which gives better visibility of valve spring retainers located in difficult or hard to reach areas.
- Forged steel construction, for installation and removal of the valve spring, without removal of cylinder head from the engine.
- Applicable for OHV & OHC Gas or diesel engines
- Fits most Domestic & import cars.
- [Valve Spring Service Made Easy]: Use the ABN Automotive Engine Overhead Valve Spring Tool Set to install, remove, and compress your vehicle’s valve spring without having to meticulously remove the cylinder head from the engine
- [Built to Last]: Constructed from forged steel with black finish for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion; Pole is constructed from iron and is 20 inches (50.8cm) long with a 0.59-inch (1.5cm) diameter
- [Easy Storage and Organization]: No need to worry about losing parts in a garage drawer or tool kit; Heavy-duty 18.5” x 3.5” x 10.25” inch (47cm x 8.9cm x 26cm) blow-molded carrying case with handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- [Easy to Use]: Multipoint adjustable base bolts into head while lever mechanism pivots from bar to compress the spring; Large openings on both sides of compression tube allow for removal and installation of spring retaining keeper; Includes both common size spark plug hole air fittings for hooking compressed air directly to cylinder
- [Fit for Your Vehicle]: Universal for most overhead cam valvetrains; Use on overhead valves (OHV) and overhead camshaft (OHC) gasoline or diesel engines; Compatible with Audi (4 and 5 cylinder), BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Lincoln, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche (924 and 928), Saturn, Toyota, Volvo, Volkswagen VW (4, 5, 6 cylinder), and more
- Perfect for removing valve springs, spring retainers by compressing the valve spring retainer and exposing the valve keeper, remove keepers, uncompress the tool then remove spring.
- For use on a wide range of OHV, OHC and CVH engines but not suitable for use on engines with deep seated valves
- Tool spring depth reach grips to retainer are adjustable to fit most large and small spring applications.
- Features a reversible jaw adaptor and an automatic cam-action locking to a pre-determind setting.
- Allow valve springs and valve stem oil seals to be replaced with the cylinder head.
- FUNCTION - It is used with Valve Spring Remover Installer still on the engine and in the car, or with Valve Spring Remover Installer removed. Tool bolts to the head while the lever pivots from the base to complete the quick removal and install of spring retaining keepers.
- FEATURES - Forged steel construction and black finish, solid and durable. Valves are closed by pressurized air, and would not fall down into the combustion chamber.
- WHAT YOU GET - 1PC 1 x iron pole,1 x handle, 5 x removal kit sets,1 x plastic case.
- APPLICATION - It is applicable for OHV & OHC gas or diesel engines, which is very practical and functional, such as for Audi, for Nissan, for Honda, for Kreisler, for Mitsubishi, for Mazda, for Volve, for Porsche, for , for Toyota, ect.
- IMPORTANT NOTE - We provide 1 year warranty for you. Make sure the car information before purchasing it,feel free to Contact us if you have any question.
- 【 Easy Operation 】 EWK overhead valve spring compressor tool kit allows you to remove and install the overhead valve spring and valve stem seals without removing the cylinder head from engine.
- 【 Time Saver 】 Effortless access to valve springs in tight confined areas. The adjustable pivots bracket holds the valve spring compression tool firmly and apply enough leverage to smoothly compress the spring.
- 【 Must Have 】 This must have universal valve spring tool is applicable for most domestic and imported cars with OHV & OHC gas or diesel engines. Slides along the depressor bar to easily work between valves without messing the cylinder settings.
- 【 Highly Versatile 】 Compatible for VW (4 & 5 & 6 cylinder), Audi (4 & 5 cylinder), BMW, Porsche (924 & 928), Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Toyota, and many others.
- 【 Excellent Support 】 Service and Quality guaranteed! EWK provides you premium quality tools with 12 months warranty. If there is any problem or concern with our products, please contact us for assistance.
Our Best Choice: Cylinder Head Valve Spring Compressor Stem Seal Replacement Tool Fit for OHV OHC Engines
[ad_1] Manufacturer: QiiluFitment:
- Valve Spring Compressor suit for most of OHV, OHC engines but not appropriate for use on engines with deep seated valves
- Use in conjunction with Model No.VS1601 compressed air adaptor.
- Adjustable tackle, claws and hooks make it possible for use on most OHV engines.
- Skilled cylinder head valve spring compressor, quite uncomplicated to use.
- Device spring depth reach grips to retainer are adjustable to fit most large and small spring apps.
- Material: Steel
- Shade: Black Silver Pink
- Dimensions: Shown as Photograph
- Package deal Bodyweight: Approx. 797g/28.1oz
- 1 * Valve Spring Compressor
- You should kindly confirm the fitment right before ordering to make confident this item is completely fit.
【Fitment】Valve Spring Compressor is universal acceptable for the replacement of valve springs and valve stem oil seals devoid of the will need to remove the cylinder head. For use on a vast assortment of OHV, OHC engines but not acceptable for use on engines with deep seated valves
【High Performance】Use in conjunction with Model No.VS1601 compressed air adaptor
【Connvinent to Use】Adjustable deal with, claws and hooks make it possible for use on most OHV engines. Skilled cylinder head valve spring compressor, extremely straightforward to use
【Premium Aftermarket】Tool spring depth achieve grips to retainer are adjustable to fit most substantial and tiny spring programs
【After Sale Service】We have solid comfidence for our merchandise and provide pleasant buyer assistance, any queries remember to speak to us