When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated portable generator cord in 2022 Comparison Table
- Powerful – Connect the locking outlet on your generator to the manual transfer switch on your home and extend up to 30 amps of power
- Flexible – The cold and heat resistant 25-foot, 10-gauge wire stays flexible in extreme temperatures and is rated for 250-volt use
- Weather Resistant – Service grade, abrasion and weather-resistant SJTW insulation
- Safe – Extend your power up to 25 feet away, protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust
- Reliable – Champion Support includes 1-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Genuine OEM Generac Part
- Includes a male NEMA configuration 14-50 and female CS6364 twist-lock end
- Compatible with generators with 50-Amp outlets including: GP15000E, GP17500E, XG10000E and XP10000E
- 50AMP; Made of Thermoset weather resistant rubber
- Safely connects your generator to your transfer switch or power inlet box
- Safely connects your generator to your transfer switch or power inlet box
- Made of Thermoset weather resistant rubber
- Includes a male NEMA configuration 14-30 and female (4) 5-20 twist-lock end
- Compatible with generators equipped with 30-Amp outlets including GP3250, LP3250, XG4000, XP4000, GP5500, GP6500E and much more
- 【25' CORD LENGTH】- Extending the power cord up to 25ft away so as to protect your and others from standing too close to the hazardous exhaust.
- 【N14-50P & CS6364 】- Plug (Male): 14-50P with handle, elbow plug style for strain-relief; Receptacle (Female): SS2-50R, Locking Style
- 【DURABLE MATERIAL】- The resistant STW cord is made for heavy duty construction, it is built to the highest quality standards.
- 【PORTABLE STRAP】- Adjustable power cord organizer which is a carrying strap. It can make the product easy to storage and carry.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- This cord is perfectly suitable for camping, tailgating, outdoor and sporting in spite of hurricane season and other bad weathers.
- POWERFUL DESIGN - GearIT 50 foot, 30A, 125/250V electrical power cord designed specifically for emergency portable generators to power the entire house, home, shop, shelter-in-place, and manual transfer switch.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE - Ultra portable 50 feet 30amp generator power cords to provide electrical power for your house, appliances, emergency backup generators, or power outages. UL certification seal and approval for safety.
- FOR EMERGENCY GENERATORS - Our GearIT 30amp 10 gauge electric generator cord designed for extreme weather conditions. Uses 4 prong twist lock NEMA L14-30P to L14-30R plug for emergency generators.
- WEATHER RESISTANT - UL certified heavy duty generator electric cord designed to withstand elements like wind, rain, snow, soil, and rocks for long-lasting durability that keeps you powered through hurricane season. Be prepared for power outages, hurricanes, typhoons, tornadoes, and snowstorms.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - We are committed to our customers' satisfaction, which is why we offer a Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty and a 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied, simply contact us directly, within 30 days of purchase for a full refund!
- ALL-WEATHER INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE: 10 gauge/4-conductor, 30 amp, 4-pronged all rubber transfer switch extension cord. Rated for general indoor and outdoor use and is compliant with cradle mounts, portable AC units, air compressors, electric vehicle charges, and emergency electrical needs during power outages and other power connection purposes. Please note that this cord becomes less malleable in colder weather.
- EXCELLENT PLIABILITY: Pliable, flexible all rubber cord gives you a clean current in subzero weather conditions. Works tremendously for carrying a sustained load without overheating or becoming stiff. It is weather, water, and oil resistant, and may be used for extended periods of time year-round. A useful and reliable emergency extension cord that has excellent flexibility straight out of the box.
- TWIST AND LOCK MECHANISM: SJTW L14-30 locking power cords with 125-250 voltage. The locking plugs have the pins arranged in a circular manner. The plug is inserted and twisted to lock in place. This cord can be used to run any circuit in your breaker panel up to 30A. It is an ideal cable for running an emergency generator to your wall outlet.
- FOR HIGHER AMP LOADS: Larger gauge wiring is well built to give you peace of mind when running higher amp loads. The yellow rubber is accented by black molded ends that give high visibility. The cord rolls out cleanly and easily recoils when not in use, so storage is never a bother.
- SPICE UP YOUR BACKYARD: Our extension cord will give you the opportunity to have the ultimate backyard set-up without the hassle. Add some accessories around your patio while using our extension cord as a handy helper to get the job done.
- 30Amp extension cord with NEMA L14-30P to L14-30R plug, SJTW 10AWG cable 125/250 volts, 7,500 watts, with tightly lock.
- Power cord is Anti-Cold weather rubber which stays flexible in cold weather. Avoid the trouble of straightening frozen power lines.
- Protect against power outages caused by a variety of severe weather conditions, such as hurricanes, snow, and bad storms.
- Apply to running power from generator to house. Operating your generator to a transfer switch panel or inlet box.
- Extension cord is Listed to applicable UL Standards and requirements by UL. We guarantee good quality and Promise 12 month warranty.
- ETL Listed – NEMA L14-30P to L14-30R SJTW 10 Gauge 4 Prong 15FT generator extension cord 125/250V
- Well Made – Twist lock plug avoids cord falls off. The strain relief structure makes the cord not easy to pull out.
- Heavy Duty – All-weather and water-resistance, much safer for emergency and extreme weather using.
- Great Value – Big gauge and pure copper to avoid the cable getting overheating from long time use.
- Storage – Colorful storage bag and cord organizer with carrying handle keep power cord neatly for storage
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station has been featured as the "Best Portable Power Station for use in the outdoors" by Digital Trends. A classic choice for your pick.
- EASY TO CARRY: This entry-level portable power station is equipped with a 240Wh lithium-ion battery pack, weighing only at 6.6 pounds. The solid handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor adventures such as Tent Camping, Road Trip, Backyard Camping, etc.
- VERSATILE POWER SOURCE: 1* Pure Sine Wave AC outlet (110V 200W 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports (5V, 2.4A), and 1* 12V DC car port to charge your road trip essentials such as smartphones, laptops, cameras, fans, lights and so on. Pass-through charging is supported.
- GREEN POWER SUPPLY: The power station can be recharged by the Jackery SolarSaga 60 solar panel. Its built-in MPPT controller enables the solar panel to operate at its max power point for the power station to be recharged at its highest efficiency. TWO alternative ways to recharge: through the wall outlet or the car outlet.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1* Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station, 1*AC adapter, 1* car charger cable, 1* user guide.
- Dempsey, Paul (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 240 Pages - 10/08/2013 (Publication Date) - McGraw-Hill Education (Publisher)
Our Best Choice: Generac 6112 20-Foot 30-Amp Portable Generator Cord with 4-NEMA 5-20R Outlets
[ad_1] The Generac 6112 20-Foot 30-Amp Generator Twine connects your generator to your transfer change or power inlet box. This twine is manufactured of Thermoset weather conditions resistant rubber and will stay adaptable even in extraordinary cold weather conditions. The Generac 6112 incorporates a male NEMA configuration 14-30 and woman (4) 5-20 twist-lock stop for turbines up to 7500-Watts.The male end connects to the generator and the female conclusion connects to a transfer switch or power inlet box. This Generac wire Suitable with generators geared up with 30-Amp shops which include GP3250, LP3250, XG4000, XP4000, GP5500, GP6500E, GP7500E, XG6500, XG7000E, XG8000E, XP6500E and XP8000E. The Generac 6112 Cord is appropriate with Generac Transfer Switches product numbers 6376, 6378, 6379, 6382, 6294, 6408 and 6295. It is also compatible with Generac Power Inlet Bins product figures 6337, 6340, 6343 and 6346. The Generac 6112 20-Foot 30-Amp Generator Twine is UL Outlined, produced in the United states and backed by a 2-calendar year constrained warranty. Generac manufactures the widest selection of electric power items in the market including transportable, RV, household, commercial and industrial turbines. Generac also operates a few large factories that utilize hundreds of employees in the American Midwest.
Properly connects your generator to your transfer switch or energy inlet box
Created of Thermoset temperature resistant rubber
Incorporates a male NEMA configuration 14-30 and female (4) 5-20 twist-lock finish
Suitable with turbines equipped with 30-Amp retailers such as GP3250, LP3250, XG4000, XP4000, GP5500, GP6500E and much much more
Comes with a 2-calendar year restricted warranty