When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best portable generator electric start 4000w in 2022 Comparison Table
- The A-iPower SUA4000iED Dual Fuel inverter generator produces 4,000 starting watts with 3,500 running watts of power with gasoline and 3,500 starting watts with 3,200 running watts with propane (LPG)
- A-iPower’s inverter technology allows for safe and clean power for sensitive electronics such as phones, televisions, laptops, and other electronics
- Complete with A-iPower’s “Low idle” technology for an extended run time of 5 hours at 100% load and 7 hours at 50% load.
- Equipped with a REMOTE/ELECTRIC START capability, this powerful 223cc OHV 4-Stroke engine provides an abundant power supply along with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year.
- Complete with 2-NEMA 120V AC 20A Household, 1-NEMA 120V AC 30A L5-30R Locking, 2 x USB
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty
- Advanced Open Frame Inverter Design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus this inverter only produces Clean Power, and Economy Mode saves fuel
- Wireless Remote Start: The wireless remote key fob allows you to start and stop your inverter from up to 80 feet away, plus the electric push-button start includes a battery
- Quiet Technology and Extended Run Time: 64 dBA is great for RVs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 17 hours run time on gasoline
- Parallel Ready: The optional Parallel Kit allows you to increase your power output even more by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverters or digital hybrids
- Champion Support: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Dimensions: 23.2" L x 18" W x 20.1" H | Weight: 99.2 lb
- EPA III and CARB Compliant
- 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8.5 hours
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops
- Plenty of Power – With 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 210cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- MX2 Technology - Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2) 120V household GFCI outlets and (1) 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries
- 3600 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 3240 Rated Watts & 4650 Peak Watts (Propane); 4 Gallon Fuel Tank (with Fuel Gauge); Electric Push Button and Remote Start
- Intuitive Control Panel Features a 5-20R 120V Duplex Outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet
- 212cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- Plug-and-Play! Comes With Oil, Oil Funnel, Tool Kit, and User's Manual; Minimal Assembly Required (Wheel Installation and Battery Hookup)
- Push button electric start with automatic choke for quick and easy starting
- 4500 Starting watts and 3700 running watts provide the power you need for RV and campsite use
- Multi functional display panel monitors power usage, fuel level, and run time
- CO Guard carbon monoxide shutdown technology shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected
- Run time up to 16 hours at 1/4 load
- Super Quiet: power output 68 dB makes BILT HARD inverter generator became great choice for emergency backup in a power outage, strong enough to run a wide variety of appliances, equipped with Integrated smooth-rolling casters for portability, perfect for use at home, RV or while camping.
- Inverter Technology: Using advanced inverter technology this super quiet generator produces a pure sine wave power curve that is safe to use with sensitive electronics. Furthermore, 120V rated output voltage can ensures power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Product Parameter: Gas powered - Electric & Recoil Start - 212cc 4-stroke air-cooled OHV gas engine - 3400 rated watts and 4000 peak watts - Two 120V 20 Amp outlets & 12V 8A D.C output & 12V DC cigar lighter - Two USB outlets - Electronic overload protection -Auto voltage adjuster - Oil alert system.
- Exceptionally efficient: The efficient design of BILT HARD inverter generator gives you more power with lower fuel consumption. The 2.2 gallon fuel tank allows 14 hours of run time at 25% load this powerful inverter generator is ideal for powering RVs, camping, supplying household emergency power and tailgating. (30 Amp RV Socket for easy power to your RV).
- Warranty: BILT HARD aims for quality followed up with quality customer service directly provided by manufacturer. The item is free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days since purchase. Our support team is on standby for YOU.
- 3700 Rated Watts and 4500 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start
- Features a 5–20R 120V Duplex Household Outlet, an RV-Ready Tt-30R 30 Amp Outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials
- Led Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, Voltage Output, and Lifetime Hours
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. 4 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- WIRELESS REMOTE START: Start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before
- ELECTRIC START: Trust the reliable 208cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- RELIABLE AND POWERFUL: At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 12 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet
- COVERED OUTLETS: 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV and two 120V 20A outlets and Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Our Best Choice: Generac Power Systems 5929 Professional Series Portable Generator with Electric Start, 4000-watt (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
[ad_1] The Workhorse in Portable Ability. The skilled-grade XP Series is the proper tool for powering all the other instruments. Contractors and design employees know that Generac’s rugged XP Collection is created with experienced functions and the sturdiness needed to endure the rigors of jobsite specifications. The integrated lifting eye allows for effortless transport and safety on the job site. The OHVI engine is crafted particularly for generator use and incorporates full-tension lubrication with an automotive type spin-on oil filter for prolonged engine lifestyle. Because the XP Series generator’s motor operates slower when tools are getting employed, audio stages and fuel use are diminished. The Small Oil Strain Shutdown attribute will protect the OHVI motor in the situation that the oil force runs low, quickly shutting the engine down to prevent potential injury. When not in use, the protected retailers offer additional safety from the environment and rugged operating circumstances. The Large Obligation, Under no circumstances Flat Wheels and Fold Down Cope with aid to make your transportable energy a great deal a lot more so. These wheels permit you choose your XP Sequence transportable generator across any terrain. The handles fold down for compact storage and lock for strong portability.
Generac’s OHVI motor delivers full pressure lubrication with lower-oil tension shutdown
Idle management conserves gas for prolonged run instances and decreases sounds
TruePower technological innovation gives clean up, easy operation with considerably less than 5% whole harmonic distortion
Comprehensive-wrap, heavy-responsibility, 1-1/4″ metal tube cradle for included longevity and energy, and integrated lifting eye for straightforward transport and stability on the task site
Comprehensive-panel GFCI defense meets OSHA protection needs