When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated porter cable scroll saw in 2022 Comparison Table
- UNIQUE TILTING HEAD - Tilt the head 38° left or 45° right to keep the workpiece level, allowing for better control and more precise cuts.
- INTEGRATED BLADE GUARD - Upper and lower blade guard assembly helps prevent accidental hand contact with the blade. While, the switch protection device prevents unintentional start-up.
- ADJUSTABLE BLADE MOUNTING - Easily raise or lower the mounting position of the blade to make just the right cut.
- SEAMLESS BLADE CHANGES - Finger-operated blade clamps make changing the blades quick & easy. No tool required.
- LARGE TABLE SURFACE - The spacious work surface allows you to cut any material you need!
- Electronic variable speed can be adjusted from 400-1,750 SPM for a wide array of cutting applications
- Dual parallel link arm design reduces vibration reducing over and under cutting improving accuracy and quality
- Upper arm lifts and locks in the raised position during blade changes or while adjusting blade position for fret work
- Tool-free blade clamp allows for quick, easy blade changes in seconds. Bevels 0° - 45° left and right. Motor: 1.3 Amp
- On/Off switch, electronic variable speed dial, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all conveniently located up front on the arm for easy accessibility
- Double parallel link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise for extremely accurate cuts
- Exclusive tool free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds. Depth of Cut (inches): 2 inch
- On off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower, and blade tensioning lever all located on front upper arm
- Arm design pivots from back of the saw to front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
- Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
- Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a flex light, a dust port, a foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades
- ACCURATE CUTTING: Arm tilts 45° right and 45° left, keeping the worktable flat.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Blades can be positioned on either the right or left side of the machine.
- LIMITED VIBRATION: Large 12-7/8" x 23" cast iron table provides a stable working surface.
- EFFICIENT DUST COLLECTION: Removable dust port on underside of table collects dust at the source.
- QUICK BLADE CHANGES: Slotted table for easier blade changes.
- Dust Blower of the cordless jigsaw clears debris for better visibility
- Tool-free blade release allows for quick and easy blade changes of the jigsaw tool
- 3 orbital settings easily adjusts cut aggressiveness across wide range of applications
- Variable speed trigger (0-2,500 SPM) provides control for clean and accurate cuts
- Beveling shoe provides ability to cut 0 to 45 degree bevel cuts
- THE SPECIFICATIONS ➤1.2Amp Pure copper motor, 16 Inches Scroll Saw, Variable speed goes from 500 to 1700 SPM. Variable speed options, large size worktables, and pure copper motor power are enough to cut various types of wood.
- FOOTSWITCH & GRINDER ➤Besides ordinary switches, the scroll saw also has a footswitch, which can freely control the speed during cutting and sanding work. The scroll saw with a sander is equipped with 31 sanding accessories for the final step of making great artwork. The variable speed of the grinder goes from 2400 to 4500 RPM.
- 45° BEVEL CUTTING ➤Spacious 16 by 10 inch table bevels up to 45 degrees for angled cuts. The cutting depth of the table at 90° is 2.2 inches, and the cutting depth of the table at 45° is 1 inch.
- MULTIFUNCTION ➤Tool free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a LED light, a dust port, a footswitch, flexible shaft grinder, onboard storage, and four blades. All these functions are just for you to have a better cutting experience.
- WARM PROMPT ➤For a better user experience, when using the electric grinder function, please fix the scroll saw on the stand before using, to prevent the running saw from causing danger. Please wear working headphones to reduce the working noise.
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
- Portability: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- Easy adjustments: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Variety of cuts: 24.5 inches of rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets
- Power: 15 Amp, 5800 rpm motor
- Onboard storage: Onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Integrated dust removal system keeps cutline free of debris
- Articulating LED worklight ensures that the work piece is clearly lit.1.5 inches Dust port keeps work area clear of dust
- Electronic variable speed control helps cut a variety of materials
- Tilting 16" x 10" work table tilts 0-45 degrees for precise cuts
- 16" throat allows for cutting thicker pieces
Our Best Choice: 18″ Variable Speed Scroll Saw with Stand
[ad_1] The PCB375SS features a wide 12-5/8″ x 20″ aluminum dual tilting desk, enabling 45 degrees left and 15 levels suitable bevel cuts for a array of exact slash angles noticeable on a scale conveniently and securely located in the tabletop. An upfront instrument-much less blade holder and a cam action blade rigidity adjustment make it possible for woodworkers to swiftly and conveniently modify and regulate pin or simple blades. It also consists of an upfront on/off switch that simplifies speed manage alterations between 500-1,500 SPM, a die forged aluminum frame, and a big forged iron foundation that reduces vibration in chopping heights ranging from 2-1/4″ (45 degrees right) and 1-1/4″ (45 degrees still left) to 2-1/4″ (highest reducing peak). The noticed consists of blade storage and a study metal stand.
Huge aluminum 20″ x 12 5/8″ twin tilting desk will allow for bevel chopping up to 45 levels
Patented desk best bevel scale for correct and handy readings
Software-considerably less blade holder will make quick and effortless 5″ pin or plain finish blade variations
Crafted-in adjustable LED do the job lamp for greater illumination of function area
Variable speeds among 500 and 1500 SFM with upfront command knob