When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best punch down tool in 2022 Comparison Table
- DIVERSE USAGE: The punch down tool inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for cat6a cat6 cat5e cat5 network cables. Install wires into a telephone socket, cat5e faceplate or patch panel
- BLADE STORAGE: This network punch down tool is designed with a twist and lock holder for spare blade storage that helps prevent blade loss
- PRECISE INTERCHANGEABLE & REVERSIBLE BLADES: The precision blades for the punch down tool are conveniently interchangeable and reversible between 110 and Krone standards
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This network tool is designed with an easy to handle comfort grip
- MANUFACTURER PROTECTION: TRENDNet supports this network punch down tool with a 1 year protection
- Punchdown tool terminates and cuts wires in CAT3, CAT5e and CAT6/6A cable in one step
- Punch cables into 66/110 panels and blocks
- Metal injection molding (MIM) blade for durability (included)
- Traditional punchdown style with cushioned handle for comfort with non-slip grip
- Provides precise, reliable connections every time
- Punch down tool cuts and terminates cable into a 110 patch panel or keystone jack
- Removable blade of impact style tool with twist and lock sockets can be stored in the tool body for transport
- Adjustable impact force settings (Lo/Hi) for cable termination into a jack, block, or patch panel with 110 IDC terminals
- Keystone jack compatible with Cat 3, Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6, and Cat 6A network or voice cable; Pair with a keystone jack punch down stand for a safe a secure installation
- 110 block tool uses spring-action for fast, low-effort cable seating and termination with reversible cut/punch blade
- Lifetime warranty
- Adapter blade allows technician to use a variety of torque tool bits and sockets; Easy blade insertion, locks in place
- Hook & spudger tools and blade storage are built into the handle
- Automatic spring handle choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22 gauge wire
- Includes screwdriver blade, 110 and 66 ever sharp blades for termination into 110 and 66 wiring blocks
- This cable installation tools kit has all the essential tools for the VDV professional
- Versatile Scout Pro 2 Tester locates and tests coax, data and telephone cables
- Ratcheting Modular Crimper cuts, strips and crimps Twisted Pair, Ethernet, RJ45 voice and data cables
- Multi-Connector Crimper crimps compression F, BNC, and RCA connectors to inside (premises) coaxial cable: Mini-coax, RG58, RG59, RG6, RG62, and RG6QS
- Snip features high carbon steel blades to maintain blade durability and sharpness
- Wide Usage: Inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for cat6a /cat6 /cat5e /cat5 /network cable
- Ergonomic design: Comfort grip that is easy to handle, adjustable impact-force settings (lo/hi) for various cable termination applications
- Torque capability: Professional-grade impact tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools
- Precise blades: Precise blades are interchangeable and reversible between 110 and bk standards
- Extra wire stripper: The extra wire stripper makes wire cutting more convenient
- WIDE USAGE: Inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for Cat6a /Cat6 /Cat5e /Cat5 Network Cable. Install Wires Easily into the Telephone Socket, CAT5e Faceplate or Patch Panel.
- PRECISE BLADES: Precise blades are interchangeable and reversible between 110 and 66 standards, includes cutting and non-cutting sides (cut/punch).
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Comfort grip that is easy to handle. Adjustable impact-force settings (Lo/Hi) for various cable termination applications.
- TORQUE CAPABILITY: Professional-Grade Impact tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools.
- TORQUE CAPABILITY: Professional-Grade Impact tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools. The extra wire stripper makes wire cutting more convenient. Suitabale for telephone and computer network installation and maintenance.
- Terminates Twisted pair "category" cable into wall jacks and patch panels for phone and data communications
- Includes both 110 and 66-style, long life metal-injection-molded blades
- Comfortable double-molded tool body fits hand
- Wire hook and spudger accessory tools pull out with easy-to-use thumbstuds
- Covered blade storage
- [Easy to Use] The punch down tool inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for CAT5/6,CAT5E/6E Network Cables. Install wires into a telephone socket, CAT5E faceplate or patch panel.
- [Blade Settings] Twist-lock blade holder allows quick and easy blade replacement and prevents blades from falling, designed with a twist and lock holder at the handle end for spare blade storage that helps prevent blade loss.
- [High Quality] Equipped with two specifications of blades for replacement (110/88 and 110/66), the cutter head is made of high-quality materials, durable and accurate, reducing the frequency of replacement.
- [Ergonomic Design] The Punch Down Tool is designed with an easy to handle comfort grip.
- [Service Guarantee] You can return them to us at any time when you are not satisfied with our products, we will refund or replace the new product for you. Your opinion on products and services is our most desired gift. Please contact us in time. Thank you.
- Kit includes ergonomically designed Dur a Grip pouch for convenient tool storage on belt
- D914S industry standard punch down tool makes for solid terminations, reduces hand fatigue and includes a built in hook & spudger
- Easy to use cable stripper quickly rings and slits many types of cable
- Cut and strip wire more cleanly and quickly with the Electricians D Snips
Our Best Choice: Klein Tools VDV427-300 Punchdown Kits, Yellow and Black
[ad_1] Top quality effectiveness, affect punchdown instrument presents precise, dependable connections each time. Use to punch information cables into 66/110 panels and blocks. Terminate and reduce wire in a single action with the MIM (metal injection molding) precision ground mix 66/110 blade. The instrument functions the classic punchdown-model type with a cushioned, non-slip deal with. Punchdown software cuts cables into 66/110 panels and blocks. Cushioned tackle for ease and comfort and non-slip grip. Replacement blades marketed individually. Spring loaded for quick, low exertion seating and terminating. Selectable (Hi/Very low) impression-force environment lever. Features a decide on and spudger with wave washer to support hold wished-for position. Bayonet design and style (twist and lock) socket accepts most manufacturers’ blades. Extended get to blade (Cat. No. VDV427-110) for working on energetic panels with pre-present connections (offered separately). Replacement blades out there (Cat. No. VDV427-104). For much more than 160 years, Klein Instruments has manufactured quality-top quality, qualified-grade hand equipment that produce the efficiency, durability and precision essential to get the job performed suitable. Our family of engineers, staff and craftsman keep on to put six generations of knowledge into just about every resource we create by making use of only the best high quality components, outstanding workmanship, and trying to keep manufacturing as shut to dwelling as we can. Klein is just not just the name of our firm, it’s also our household title. And given that we’re an American business that is family-owned and household-run, you know you can rely on us to be in this article tomorrow. Klein Resources does not just make terrific products and solutions, we make great solutions that stand up to the calls for of the pros who use them every day . Due to the fact 1857.
Punchdown resource terminates and cuts wires in CAT3, CAT5e and CAT6/6A cable in a person phase
Punch cables into 66/110 panels and blocks
Metallic injection molding (MIM) blade for toughness (incorporated)
Traditional punchdown type with cushioned deal with for consolation with non-slip grip
Presents exact, trustworthy connections each time
Spring loaded for fast, small effort seating and terminating
Selectable (Hi/Low) impression-pressure environment lever