When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best reliance 30 amp generator inlet box in 2021 Comparison Table
- Material Type: Powder Coated Steel
- Durable, raintight, and non-metallic power inlet box
- Designed specifically for generators up to 7,500 maximum running watts
- Transfer switch accessory also for use with Reliance Controls Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers
- Cabinet type: NEMA 3R
- Must be installed outdoors near an in-use generator
- This rain-tight, rust-proof unit includes an NEMA L14-30P inlet plug, six knockout holes, and push-in wire connections
- Power Inlet Box is an outdoor/watertight electrical inlet for a 30 Amp L14-30 generator cord
- The rain tight NEMA 3R PBN-Series steel power inlet box is designed for use with Pro/Tran transfer switches, Panel/Link transfer panels and generator-ready load centers
- The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in; the face of the box is removable for easy placement and wiring
- FOR PORTABLE GENERATOR: This transfer kit is designed for use with emergency generators that have up to a 30 amp output, Nema L1430. With easy-to-follow instructions, this unit is incredibly easy to install and is a cheaper alternative to running your portable generator without it.
- VOLTAGE: This transfer switch kit is designed with the capability of 2 pole circuits and allows 240-volt circuits, making it perfect for well or water sump pump applications. If one of the installed 2-pole circuits are not needed, the tie bar can be removed to allow for 2 single pole circuits.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR: The designed enclosures of the power inlet and transfer switches to be used either indoors or outdoors and have a NEMA 3R rainproof rating allowing the kit to be installed wherever is convenient for you and you home.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL LOAD CENTERS: This backup generator inverter is compatible with all residential load centers including: Challenger, Cutler Hammer, GE, Home line, Siemens, Square D, and Westinghouse load centers.
- POWER SURGE PROTECTION: The double throw rocker switches absolutely eliminate the possibility of power back feeding to the utility line or to your generator when power is restored. All Connecticut Electric products are ETL listed, ensuring its compliance to UL Standard.
- 🔌ETL Certification: 125/250V, 7500W, 30Amp generator inlet box with NEAM L14-30 inlet generator plug, suitable for all 30 amp NEMA L14-30 generator cord. This pb30 power inlet box is a good partner for the generator to accommodate the power cord. It is designed to be installed in outdoor areas where generators are used outdoors, and also be ideal for backup power during power outages/bad weather, etc.
- 🔌Best Choice for Outdoor: the whole body of GeepKey generator power inlet box is covered with anti-rust coating, with powerful features such as wind, rain and rust! In addition, it adopts a flip design (with weatherproofing foam inside), which is dedicated to preventing dust and humid air; it can provide the best protection in any bad weather!
- 🔌Green Safety Light: There is a clear green warning light on the flip cover, which will be lit when the power connection is successful; Comparing with the old version, this generator inlet 30 amp plug can see a clearly visible green light indicator when working (especially in Night and dark areas), thus providing the best performance and higher security
- 🔌Large Space with 4 Way Connection: The large space of 6.1*4.1*3.1 inches allows you to wire more neatly; the heat dissipation effect is better, and it has a longer service life. The front panel can be removed, making installation more portable. And the 1.2-inch combination hole with 4 areas (left, right, bottom, rear) can be directly connected to the switch and electrical panel from multiple directions
- 🔌100% satisfactory service: This product is an upgraded model developed by us in accordance with market needs. Its performance, material, life, safety and other aspects are optimized、upgrade by our professional engineers, and we provide customers with 18 Month’s high-quality after-sales service; if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- Use a power inlet box when you need to plug in your generator outdoors
- Made of NEMA 3R-rated non-metallic resin with a spring loaded flip lid cover
- Power cord connect 7500-Watt maximum generator to a NEMA configuration L14-30 inlet box
- Compatible with generators equipped with 30-Amp outlets including model numbers: GP3250, LP3250, XG4000, XP4000 and much more
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- 【ETL CERTIFIED】30A, 125/250V, 7500W GENERATOR INLET BOX with NEAM L14-30 inlet generator plug, designed for all 30 amp NEMA L14-30 generator cord. 10 AWG Wire Supported in Max. The Best Partner for generator to house power cord, providing and maintaining continous backup power supply from the generator outside, especially when short of power, terrible weather...
- 【POWER ON INDICATION】Upgraded with the Green Light Power on Indication on the lid, will light on when plug in and start power connection. Comparing with old version, WELLUCK power inlet box is more visible and safer when working, especially at night or dark area.
- 【LARGER SPACE】The front panel is removable for wiring up. Comparing with old version, larger space makes the whole installation easier and faster, what's more, the heat-dissipation will be better and guarrantee long lifetime.
- 【4 WAYS CONNECTION】1.2" hole drilling position on 4 areas (Left, Right, Bottom & Back) could connect to transfer switch and electric panel on multi-directions straightly. No more serious curving wire.
- 【WEATHERPROOF & RUST RESISTANCE】The whole metal body is covered by anti-rust powder coating and the fliping cap could be shut down when it is not working in order to prevent dust, humid air and water.
- 6 circuit transfer switch kit
- Contains all components necessary to allow up to 6 single pole or one 2 pole & 4 single pole circuits to be safely powered by a portable generator during a power outage
- Installs adjacent to existing load center
- Completely pre-wired
- Accommodates generators to 7500W continuous output
Our Best Choice: Reliance Controls 30 amps 125/250 volt 1 space 4 circuits Surface Mount Power Inlet Box
[ad_1] Reliance Controls PB product ability inlet box operates at voltage score of 125/250 Volt AC and recent ranking of 30 Amps. It has 4 blend 1/2-Inch and 3/4-Inch knockouts. Its layout provides generous wiring area and facilitates tough-in. Explicitly it is suited for use with the professional/tran transfer switches and reliance Panel/Backlink guide transfer panels and generator completely ready loadcenters. Electric power inlet box is UL mentioned.