When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best resmed cpap hose in 2022 Comparison Table
- Replacement Part for AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10
- CPAP Tubing
- No RX Required
- Fits the S9 and S10 CPAP Machines
- Small diameter air tube that is exceptionally light and flexible
- Works well with smaller lightweight masks
- Less likely to pull on the mask and break the seal
- User can freely move around in bed without creating mask leaks
- FLEXIBLE CPAP TUBING: Roscoe Medical's improved tubing is softer and more flexible, for ease of movement, comfort, storage and use. This CPAP tubing has 22 mm cuffs and is lighter and more flexible than many comparable hose options for CPAP machines
- LIGHWEIGHT CPAP HOSE: Roscoe's CPAP tubing is high quality and available in a variety of hose lengths and styles to fit most CPAP, APAP, and Bi-level Systems. A smooth interior doesn't interfere with airflow and makes it easy to maintain and clean
- NO LATEX HERE: CPAP tubing is not made with natural rubber latex
- 22 MM CUFFS: Contains 1(one) 6' CPAP hose with 22mm cuffs. Compatible with most CPAP machines. Length=6 Feet
- CPAP MACHINE SUPPLIES: Your CPAP machine is an important part of treatment for sleep apnea, & in getting a full, good night's sleep. Roscoe Medical carries a variety of parts & supplies for CPAP machines, from masks to tubes, so you can find the best fit
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Made of medical-grade flexible polymers and minimalistic hose diameter, Snugell Slim 6-foot Premium Universal CPAP Tubing delivers uniform breathing air supply between your CPAP mask.
- COMPATIBLE: Snugell Slim CPAP Hose is compatible with Respironics, ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, and most CPAP, BiPAP and BiLevel device brands.
- LONG-LASTING SEAL: Super flexible 15mm CPAP Hose is equipped with standard 22 mm premium rubber connectors on both ends, designed to ensure a long-lasting seal and prevent air leaks.
- OPTIMAL FLOW: With unrestricted smooth interior walls and premium rubber connectors, it delivers maximum flexibility, uninterrupted air flow, and promotes easy cleaning.
- MOBILITY AND COMFORT: 6-foot in length and reduced hose diameter, it provides ample distance and unmatched flexibility to increase head and body mobility in bed, and to prevent CPAP mask leaks.
- SNUGELL CPAP TUBING COVER 6 FT: Snugell's ultra-soft fleece CPAP Hose Cover is designed to ensure maximum insulation and protection for optimal airflow and comfort.
- UNIVERSAL & COMPATIBLE TUBING WRAP: This hose cover will work with all major sleep apnea tubing and hose CPAP brands such as Resmed, Fisher & Paykel and others.
- EASY TO USE: Works with a standard, slimline or heated CPAP tubing. Very easy to put on and off with a seamless zipper design. Great addition for your cpap supplies
- IMPROVE LIFE CYCLE OF TUBING: Minimizes water and dust accumulation on your tubing walls, reduces condensation, and provides maximum insulation and protection to improve the lifespan of your CPAP hose.
- PROTECTIVE CPAP HOSE COVER WRAP FABRIC: Snugell’s CPAP Hose Cover cooling layers improve comfort and safeguard your tubing every night. Snugell is by your side on your journey to better sleep. Snugell’s premium CPAP accessories are here to refresh your everyday sleep routine.
- CLEAR TUBING: 6 Ft, CPAP Hose
- Compatible with Most Respironics and ResMed Devices
- Made from quality materials that prevent leaks and rips
- Lightweight, thinner, and more flexible
- Works with ResMed S9 series machines with Climate Control only
- HCPCS: A4604
- Included In Box: Single Tubing
- Warranty: 90 Days
- 19mm Diameter CPAP Hose with standard 22mm Rubber End connectors on both ends allows it to fit all CPAP Masks and Sleep Therapy Machines and Pillows.
- Compatible with Respironics , Resmed , Devilbliss , Fisher&Paykel and all other major CPAP/BIPAP machines
- Premium Hose is smooth on the inside due to the smooth bore design
- The flexibility of this tubing allows you easily move around the pillow and bed without causing a mask leak which will ensure proper sleep therapy.
- Recommended Replacement Schedule: Once every 3 months
- The CPAP
- Sleep apnea
- Sleep better
Our Best Choice: 1 NEW Resmed S9 Slimline CPAP Tubing Hose – replacement for the ResMed S9 CPAP
Fits the S9 and S10 CPAP Equipment
Tiny diameter air tube that is extremely light and flexible
Works effectively with scaled-down light-weight masks
Considerably less probably to pull on the mask and crack the seal
Person can freely transfer close to in mattress without the need of generating mask leaks