When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated rotary hammer bits in 2022 Comparison Table
- PROFESSIONAL AND WIDELY USE: Compared with percussion drills, electric hammer drills can generate stronger impact force lightly, allowing for effective and precise drilling. Before using the hammer drill, you can use a chisel to make a point of strength, and then combine the hammer drill to meet your processing needs.
- HIGH QUALITY CARBIDE MATERIAL: It is featured in a harder YG8C Carbide tip and carbide steel body. The robust head is ideal for high impact applications. It allows for precise starts in materials such as reinforced concrete.
- UNIVERSAL CONNECTION DESIGH: The SDS - PLUS shank is suitable for most rotary hammer drills on the market and meets most of your needs. SDS chisel matches the electric hammer drill to punch hole for concrete, brick and wall, cut and chisel groove.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL USING: The bit set includes 13pcs drill bits with 5.5 mm, 6 mm, 6.5 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm (approx. 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8") , 1 Point Chisel, 2 Flat Chisel and 1 U-groove Chisel.
- CONVENIENT ORGANIZATION AND STORAGE: Come with a plastic index case, convenient to use and carry.
- strong tapered core to help resist flute breaks
- variable helix pattern that quickly moves debris away
- two sharp, carbide-cutting edges deliver clean, round holes for secure anchor installation
- Item Package Dimension: 5.0" L x 5.0" W x 5.0" H
- ✅ MAKITA’S SDS+ Drill Bit Set with Case For 7/8" or Greater SDS-Plus Chuck Rotary Hammer Drills | This set has 5 Premium, Long-Lasting, Heavy-Duty, Tungsten Carbide Bits for EASY & Reliable drilling, screwing and fastening into 4" Deep Heavy-Duty Masonry, Reinforced Concrete, Tile, Brick & Cinder Block
- ✅ 5 Heavy-Duty Makita SDS-Plus Drill Bit Set for Medium 4" Drilling Depths Includes: 1 Bit of 3/16" + 1 Bit of 1/4" + 1 Bit of 5/16" + 1 Bit of 3/8" + 1 Bit of 1/2" will work on Any SDS+ Rotary Hammer with at least 7/8" Chuck Size, including the Makita HR2475, HR2641X1, HR2811F, XRH01Z, HR2661, XRH04Z, XRH03Z and other 7/8" or Greater SDS-Plus Hammer Drills
- ✅ EASILY & SMOOTHLY DRILL 3-4X MORE into Reinforced Concrete, Brick and Masonry by relying on Makita’s Reinforced, Premium Tungsten Carbide & Steel Bit Integrity for Unmatched EASE, LONG LIFE & SAFE Drilling | The Makita SDS-Plus drill bit flute is designed to allow maximal amount of concrete removal for both ease of use and effectiveness in concrete/masonry drilling
- ✅ AVOID LOWER PRICED & lower quality bits that prematurely wear and strain or overheat the powertool, resulting in high bit consumption rate, project completion delays, ineffective drilling and making the overall drilling/anchoring much more difficult | Makita's Single-Piece Steel Bits are heat forged for strength and longevity with a sharp Carbide Tip edge design for maximum impact on masonry/concrete material, allowing for EFFECTIVE and PRECISE drilling
- ✅ IDEAL for General Contractors and Construction Industry that require HEAVY DUTY SDS+ bits for reliable anchoring and sturdy holes | Engineered in Anjo Aichi, Japan for Makita SDS-Plus Rotary Hammers and also fully compatible with All SDS-Plus Rotary Hammers
- INNOVATIVE: The Bosch HCK001 Drill Bit Set features optimized 4-flute design to reduce bit stress when drilling and for faster dust removal.
- FOR USE: Use with SDS-Plus rotary hammers, delivering optimal hole geometry in a variery of applications including concrete, brick, block and more
- VERSATILE: Ideal for anchoring and through-hole applications in concrete
- LONGEVITY: Bosch-made, carbide-tipped bit heads are harder, tougher and more resistant under heavy loads
- PORTABLE: The included rugged storage case allows for easy access, organizing and portability
- EFFICIENT: The Bosch SDS-max carbide-tipped rotary hammer core bit features an effective wave design to transfer energy for up to 40 percent speedier drilling versus other bit designs.
- POWER: With an integral shank, the HC8555 offers better power transmission and is designed to allow smaller hammers to drill larger holes.
- VERSATILE: This core bit is versatile in application with materials including concrete, brick, and block.
- DIMENSIONS: The Bosch HC8555 SDS-max core cutter measures 4-inches in diameter. The useable length is 17-inches and the overall length is 22-inches.
- Only for use with SDS-max rotary hammers
- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Country of manufacture: Germany
- Power Cutting & Sawing
- Tungsten-carbide tip provides superior wear resistance in tough applications
- Active-centering tip for optimum guidance when drilling in concrete and reinforced concrete
- Large flute volume for fast drilling, dust transport and less clogging
- Narrow flute back for reduced friction between bit and material
- Inclined side cutters for aggressive drilling
- Enhanced 4-flute design reduces stress and helps the bit run cooler, and for fast dust removal.
- The concrete drill bits are tipped with durable YG8C tungsten carbide and with 40Cr carbon steel body. They are harder, tougher and more resistant and durable to extreme loads for longer tool life and faster performance in masonry.
- 4pcs chisels included, those are constructed of rugged 40Cr carbon steel, for cutting concrete, asphalt or masonry and bull point chisel for heavy duty concrete breaking.
- The SDS - PLUS shank is suitable for most rotary hammer drill. The bit set includes 13pcs drill bits with 5.5 mm, 6 mm, 6.5 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm (approx. 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8") , 1 Point Chisel, 2 Flat Chisel and 1 U-groove Chisel.
- Warranty: 12 month return and life time support, money back or new item for replacement.
- Maximum core size 2-5/8-inches deep
- Diameter is 3-1/4-inches
- Useable length is 17-inches
- Overall length is 22-inches
- Single piece core cutter
- Carbide tipped bit head is harder, tougher, and more resistant to extreme loads
- 1-1 2" diameter, 16" useable length, 23" overall length
- Four chiseling faces and cutting edges double the chiseling action for more efficient drilling
- Shank Diameter :0.0; Useable Length :16 inches
Our Best Choice: BOSCH HC8036 3-1/4 In. x 22 In. Spline Rotary Hammer Core Bit with Wave Design , Silver
[ad_1] Bosch brings frequent innovation to concrete and masonry drilling. From inventing the industry regular SDS technique to custom made-created carbide and diffusion bonding, the final result is much better general performance and toughness. Spline thru-hole rotary hammer bits provide considerably less vibration and quieter procedure thanks to an productive design that maximizes the electricity of the hammer.
Wave layout transfers energy to bit far more efficiently for up to 40 percent more rapidly drilling as opposed to former design
17 In. usable size, utmost main depth of 2-5/8 In.
Integral shank for far better electrical power transmission
For masonry/concrete drilling
1-piece style and design