When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best roto cutter in 2022 Comparison Table
- MADE IN AMERICA
- Southwire roto split allows you to safely cut any type of armored cable by automatically adjusting to the cable diameter
- Perfect tool for any electrician working with MC Cable
- Make cuts quickly and easily in tight quarters
- Quickly change the blade with an adjustable wrench thanks to an accessible, easy to remove hex nut
- HOW IT WORKS: The RF-170 has a patented sliding top with three cutting positions to cut across the convolutions of large diameter cables.
- FASTER AND ACCURATE: Able to make accurate cuts in tight quarters with the simple ratcheting mechanism that moves the handle back and forth when in a tight spot.
- TYPE OF CABLES: The cable cutter channel accepts cable from 0.82" to 1.82" diameter to cut cable from 4/2 to 2/4 mc and 1/2" to 1-1/2" trade size flex.
- ERGONOMIC: The cable cutter features a self-tightening blade system and ergonomic crank handle with offset for maximum hand clearance and safe operation.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Die cast epoxy-enameled body with a blade storage cartridge in knob with storage for up to 6 blades. 100% Made in America!
- Contains six of the most popular sizes
- A must have for any tool box fabricator
- For materials up to 1/2" thick
- Made in the U.S.A.
- FUNCTION & COMPATIBILITY: Works on the same principle as the roto-split "super" but accepts 1/2" and 3/4" Trade size flex and large size Mc/AC/Bx from 2/4 to 4/2.
- TIME SAVING DESIGN: Rf-120a requires no adjustment after initial setting - the patented quick Clamp lever does it all.
- ERGONOMICAL: Self-tightening blade system and ergonomic crank handle with offset for maximum hand clearance.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Blade storage cartridge in knob with storage for 6 blades.
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY: Die cast epoxy-enamel body 100% made in America.
- Package Dimensions: 3.2 H x 6.7 L x 4.7 W (inches)
- This product meets customer requirement
- Package Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Ronka, Melinda (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 164 Pages - 12/30/2004 (Publication Date) - iUniverse (Publisher)
- Cuts BX and 3/8-Inch armored cable
- Eliminates burrs
- Does not nick cable
- Easily cuts 3/8-Inch flexible conduit and #10, 12, and 14 armored cables with up to 4 wires with a couple of turns of the handle
- Depth of cut adjusts between standard MC and reduced diameter MC
- 4.0 Amp Motor and 3500 RPM
- Barrel Grip for One-Handed Operation - Save time and energy by using a lighter saw!
- Easy-To-Use Depth and Bevel Controls - make beveled cuts, plunge cuts, and cross cuts with ease!
- Cuts through 2x material - no need to switch to a larger saw
- Spindle lock for quick blade changes - safely and quickly change blades!
- RS-101A requires no adjustment after initial setting - quick clamp lever does it all
- This field proven quality cutter accepts BX cable from 14/2 to 8/4 and 3/8"Flex as well as AC, MC & HCF cables
- Self-tightening blade system and ergonomic crank handle with offset for maximum hand clearance
- Blade storage cartridge in knob with storage for 6 blades
- Die cast epoxy-enameled body 100% made in America
- 2 PACK RS/RF of standard replacement blades for use with all models of the Roto-Split & Roto-Flex
- PROUDLY MADE IN AMERICA
- DURABLE BLADE recommended for cutting through steel casing and #10
- Great back up blade for all electricians
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Height 1.22 inches, Width 1.22 inches, depth .02 inches
Our Best Choice: Blair 7/8″ ROTO Cutter (BLR-11340)
Is Discontinued By Producer : No
Products Proportions : 3 x 2 x 1 inches 4 Lbs .
Product model variety : 11340
Date First Out there : April 2, 2012
Company : Blair Products
ASIN : B007QV57HM
7/8″ Rotabroach Cutter BLR-11340