When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best rubi tile cutter in 2021 Comparison Table
- For all types of ceramic tile, manual and light versatile cutter for the most demanding jobs, double-edged cutter which provides a direct line of vision to the cutting edge.
- Mobile separator for easy angle cuts - includes a millimetre side stop for repetitive cuts and 45º square. The MAGNET system enables single-handed operation.
- Locking the separator makes it easier to scratch the tile more easily and visibly, with the lever facing upwards, the separator can apply up to 800kg of power, allowing you to obtain clean and accurate cuts.
- Base supplements which increase the support of larger areas - solid steel, chrome and straightened guides with a 20mm diameter, which is anti-corrosion and durable.
- It comes with an 8mm diameter roll and is compatible with all RUBI range rollers (Diameters of 6, 8, 10, 18 and 22mm).
- Ideal for heavy-duty cutting of ceramic tile Porcelain stoneware in general, and in particular, for the frequent Court (BIA) type
- Separator monopunto High Performance with 800 kg; maximum power of separation, specially designed for the cutting of high hardness materials and with a maximum thickness of 15 mm
- The separator includes the Smart Power by regulating the same power of separation according to the thickness of the tile thickness, using the maximum power in most materials
- Bi-material handles and large ergonomic design, top side for better support of the tile, and repetitive cutting accuracy; Reinforced base and great dimension
- With two chromed steel guides, straight and calibrated, anti-corrosión; Share rodeles Rubi Ø 6 – 22 mm; Includes: 2 rodeles (Ø 6 mm and Ø 10 mm) and carry case
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- 6mm for regular tile
- 8mm for standard tile and porcelain
- 10mm for porcelain
- 18mm For granulated and difficult to cut porcelain tiles
- 22mm For sharp cuttings in hard ceramics
- The manual cutter allows frequent cutting of glazed tiles and stoneware, and occasional porcelain stoneware
- Double guide cutter, which offers a direct view of the striped and cut line.
- Solid chrome-plated and rectified steel guides with a diameter of 18 mm, with anti-corrosion treatment, which facilitates scratching and provides great durability.
- Possibility to exchange the wheels to better fit each type of ceramic tile and to ensure the life of the rollers.
- Includes an 8 mm roller and is compatible with other wheels of Ø 6 and 10 mm.
- Ideal for cutting ceramic tiles. for intensive cutting of stoneware or porcelain stoneware tiles (BIA type). high performance Fixed separator (Monopoint) (800 kg) perfect for repetitive tile cutting. Smart Power separator technology designed specifically for cutting hard materials with maximum thickness of 15 mm. Minimum height: 6 mm. Dual-material handles with non-slip, ergonomic grip. Longer side stop which provides additional support of the tile and more accuracy for repetitive cutting. reinforced, wide base . Large surface area for greater stability and cut quality. Reinforced components for "Heavy Duty" and larger projects.
Our Best Choice: RUBI TOOLS TZ-1550 Tile Cutter
[ad_1] RUBI Tools TZ-1550 Tile Cutter