When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best ruby tile cutter in 2022 Comparison Table
- New torsion-resistant base made of very light aluminum
- Double set of rectified steel guides, with anti-corrotion treatment
- Swivel angle plate with central pivot for repetitive cuts at any angle
- 2205 lbs of breaking force for hard porcelain
- Made in Spain
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Lang, Gordon (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 320 Pages - 07/01/2004 (Publication Date) - Chronicle Books (Publisher)
- Included: 8 mm and 22 mm EXTREME scoring wheels for highly precise tile scoring and carrying case
- TX-1250 MAX: 49” max length of cut and 33”x33” diagonally
- Portable breaker with aluminum pressure pad has a plastic protector to avoid marking delicate surfaces
- Floating tables and supplementary arms increase stability for large sized tiles
- Pressure pad is locked by a ratchet mechanism and is unlocked by a trigger, allowing one-handed scoring and breaking
- For all types of ceramic tile, manual and light versatile cutter for the most demanding jobs, double-edged cutter which provides a direct line of vision to the cutting edge.
- Mobile separator for easy angle cuts - includes a millimetre side stop for repetitive cuts and 45º square. The MAGNET system enables single-handed operation.
- Locking the separator makes it easier to scratch the tile more easily and visibly, with the lever facing upwards, the separator can apply up to 800kg of power, allowing you to obtain clean and accurate cuts.
- Base supplements which increase the support of larger areas - solid steel, chrome and straightened guides with a 20mm diameter, which is anti-corrosion and durable.
- It comes with an 8mm diameter roll and is compatible with all RUBI range rollers (Diameters of 6, 8, 10, 18 and 22mm).
- The manual cutter allows frequent cutting of glazed tiles and stoneware, and occasional porcelain stoneware
- Double guide cutter, which offers a direct view of the striped and cut line.
- Solid chrome-plated and rectified steel guides with a diameter of 18 mm, with anti-corrosion treatment, which facilitates scratching and provides great durability.
- Possibility to exchange the wheels to better fit each type of ceramic tile and to ensure the life of the rollers.
- Includes an 8 mm roller and is compatible with other wheels of Ø 6 and 10 mm.
Our Best Choice: Rubi 2 pcs Wheel Kit TS/TR (6mm,10mm) 01995
[ad_1] Substitute wheels for TS, TR, Pace, Star, TF, Pocket, Fast, Practic series Rubi tile cutters.
2 Pcs assortment kit.
Contains 6mm & 10mm wheels
Substitute wheels for TS, TR, Speed, Star, TF, Pocket, Immediate, Practic sequence Rubi tile cutters