When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best shock compressor in 2022 Comparison Table
- Application: for Cadillac Escalade, for Chevy Avalanche 1500/ Suburban 1500/ Tahoe, for GMC Yukon/ Yukon XL 1500 (2001-2014)
- Tips：These air suspension are aftermarket products, for models with Autoride, and Will NOT FIT models with Active Body Control or 4MATIC
- Quantity: 2 Rear Suspension Shock + 1 Air Compressor
- Feature: Has high compressive strength and good sound insulation to ensure our driving comfort and safety
- Direct replacement:Built to strict quality control standards，exact fit without modification
- ✅【Compatibility】The air suspension fits the following models: 2002-2014 Cadillac Escalade, 2002-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500, 2001-2014 Chevrolet Tahoe, and 2001-2013 GMC Yukon.
- ✅【Quality】Adopted materials that meet strict OEM requirements, high reliability. High quality and durable construction.
- ✅【Installation】Installing by a professional is recommended.
- ✅【OEM Number】15254590 19299545 20930288 22941806 949-000,10395825,15056494, 15070878, 15101577,15296756, 15949881,20837299, 25913289
- ✅【Important Notes】 Please double check and confirm the compatibility of car makes and models before purchasing in order to avoid buying the wrong air suspension. We provide a one-year warranty and 100% quality assurance. Please check the description to confirm the compatibility of the car models before purchase.- Vigor
- Fit for Cadillac Escalade 2002-2014, Escalade ESV 2003-2014, Escalade EXT 2002-2013
- Fit for Chevy Avalanche 1500 2003-2013, Suburban 1500 2000-2013, Tahoe 2000-2014
- Fit for GMC Yukon 2000-2014, Yukon XL 1500 2000-2013
- Reference OE/OEM Number：Front: 22187159, Rear: 15869656 , 15945872 , 19300040 , 19300046 , 19300069 , 19300070 , 19300071 , 19300072 , 19302786 , 22187156 , 25979391 , 25979393 , 25979394 , AS-2127 , AS-2700 , AS-2708
- Notes: This air suspension shock does not include the electric sensor/switch
- Application: for Cadillac Escalade, for Chevy Avalanche 1500/Suburban 1500/Tahoe, for GMC Yukon/Yukon XL 1500
- Tips: for models with Autoride, and Will NOT FIT models with Active Body Control or 4MATIC
- Quantity: 2 rear suspension shock + 1 Air compressor
- These air suspension are aftermarket products. They will replace the original air shock. Please double confirm the compatibility as well as the OEM number before purchasing
- Instruction is not included. Professional installation is recommended
- Motion Pro is dedicated to producing the most versatile, unique and durable products for professional and home use.
- Motion Pro tools are designed to be simple to use, yet durable enough to withstand the harshest conditions.
- One of their goals is to offer tools of convenience.
- Do it right the first time with Motion Pro Tools.
- Safely removes the spring on most coilover shocks.
- AUTO SPRING COMPRESSOR - Material: Steel; Color: Red; Product Type: Hand operate spring compressor; Max. Spring Diameter: 7.8" (200 mm); Max. Spring Height: 20" (500 mm)
- APPLICATION - Designed to disassemble/assemble operations of car spring shock and can compresses and pauses the spring in any position. Removes the toughest strut spring for replacement and helps to repair strut components.
- Quick and safe compressor; Solid steel construction, durable; Suitable for most cars and truck
- Easy operation, high speed, safe and reliable; Rounded base for stability and easy storage
- NOTE - Coil spring compressor should be securely fixed on flat ground before starting to use. When applying compression to the spring, always stand beside the unit.
- The listing is for universal motorcycle coil spring compressors
- The kit includes: 1 pair of coil spring compressors
- Made of square stainless steel housing with alloy steel bolts
- Comes with four plastic spare inserts which helps to protect the colored spring coating from damage
- medal case
- Makes motorcycle shock spring removal and installation a simple task.
- Durable chromoly and stainless steel construction.
- Bolt head accepts a 17mm wrench or a 3/8" ratchet to make the compression quick.
- Complete with a quality steel holding case.
- Sold in pairs (a must for spring removal).
- Reference OEM No.: 949-000, 949-001, 15254590, 19299545, 15101577, 15070878, 15056494, 10395825, 20930288, 22941806
- Application: for Cadillac Escalade, for Chevy Tahoe Avalanche 1500 Suburban 1500, for GMC Yukon
- The integrated dryer removes all moisture and humidity from the air system that cause corrosion
- Easy bolt-on installation, requires no modification
- Powerful and quiet compressor made from high quality components
- Heavy Duty 11-4/5” Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – MacPherson Spring Compression, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life.
- Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools.
- Wide compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut, hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool, 11.5-inches threaded rods for 10-inches to 10.5-inches maximum opening to fit jaws to coils (Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs).
- Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity, designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice.
- Orion Motor Tech pursue outstanding quality and 2-YEAR WARRANTY service, only have point of departure, there is no terminal point. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We would like to issue full refund if finally we could not resolve your problem or you are not satisfied with the result. 1.Go to your amazon account and find the order. 2.Click the seller name and enter the store page. 3.Click "Ask a question".
Our Best Choice: Pair Rear Air Shocks Suspension Strut + Air Compressor for Chevy Tahoe Suburban 1500 for GMC Yukon for Cadillac Escalade SUV 2000-2014 25979391
for Cadillac Escalade 2002-2014
for Cadillac Escalade ESV 2003-2014
for Cadillac Escalade EXT 2002-2013
for Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 2002-2006
for Chevrolet Avalanche 2007-2013
for Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2001-2014
for Chevrolet Tahoe 2001-2014
for GMC Yukon 2001-2014
for GMC Yukon XL 1500 2001-2014
Reference OEM Selection
15756926, 15852159, 15869656, 15869658, 15918525
15924688, 15945872, 19300040, 19300045, 19300046
19300069, 19300071, 19300072, 22187152, 22187156
22187158, 22400885, 25885469, 25885470, 25979391
25979393, 25979394, 88965458, 88965338,
10395825, 15056494, 15070878, 15101577
15254590, 19299545, 20930288, 22941806
949-000, 949-001, 949-099
Issue: Model New
Fitment Type: Direct Alternative
Quantity: 2 Air Shock + 1 Air Compressor
Placement on Automobile: Rear left and right
Greasable or Sealed: Sealed
Stroke:130mm ± 25mm
Air Shock Working Strain : ?2.0Mpa
Air Compressor Operating Stress: ?1.5 Mpa
IP security class: IPX4
1. 100% Air Tightness tests
2. Anti-corrosion and supply a much more steady don area
3. Immediate replacement for OEM strut with no modification
4. Restore the authentic journey top and improve experience good quality
5. Test additional than 3 million times
1.Will NOT Healthy types with Active Human body Regulate or 4MATIC
2. For versions with Autoride
3.Instruction is not integrated, experienced installation is advisable
Software: for Cadillac Escalade, for Chevy Avalanche 1500/ Suburban 1500/ Tahoe, for GMC Yukon/ Yukon XL 1500 (2001-2014)
Tips：These air suspension are aftermarket solutions, for versions with Autoride, and Will NOT Suit styles with Active Human body Management or 4MATIC
Amount: 2 Rear Suspension Shock + 1 Air Compressor
Characteristic: Has higher compressive toughness and superior sound insulation to make sure our driving consolation and security
Immediate alternative:Constructed to rigid top quality management standards，exact match without modification