When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated small engine valve spring compressor in 2022 Comparison Table
- For springs 3/4 inches to 1-1/16 inches
- Comes in skin-pack
- For Briggs and Stratton, Clinton, Harley-Davidson, etc
- Shipping weight: 1 lb.
- Specs: Description: Valve Spring Compressor, Has adjustable jaws for removing and replacing valve springs
- Replaces OEM Numbers: Briggs & Stratton: 19063
- Stens branded parts are trusted by professional dealers to perform OEM quality repairs. The Stens name is featured on all Genuine Stens product packaging.
- OTC Valve Spring Compressor
- Designed to compress valve springs on 3-Valve Ford 4.6L and 5.4L V8 engines
- Rugged materials and robust construction ensure this valve spring compressor will get the job done
- Durable corrosion resistant finish
- Similar to OE No. 303-1039
- EFFICIENT VALVE REMOVAL/INSTALL - Everything you need to safely remove or install valve springs, including the wide C-clamp, extension screws, and pushers with 5 collet sizes for a precise fit on almost any automotive or small engine valve spring and cylinder head.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION - With forged steel construction for superior strength and hardness, this C-Clamp will not bend or twist under the stress of compressing valve springs. The smooth surface is finished with oxide to resist rust and corrosion.
- SIMPLE OPERATION - Close the coil spring compressor until touching the center rod, and insert the compressor into the coil spring. Carefully compress the spring for removal or install and only release compression when the spring is set for install. Handle with caution.
- TOOL STORAGE CASE - This toolset comes packaged in a high-impact, custom-molded case that holds each part securely for convenient organization and easy transport.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If any component of the toolset is defective, the manufacturer will exchange the product or accept a return. Orion Motor Tech’s outstanding customer service team will promptly follow up with any service request.
- Long and slender with a maximum opening of 2-3/8"
- Will reach into small recesses where valve springs and retaining washers are located
- Jaws are adjustable in width and have edges so thin they can be forced under and over the end of the valve spring to compress it for removal
- Made in the USA
- Works with all GM LS-Type engines
- Removes 1 or 2 valve springs at a time without removing the rocker stand or any of the other installed rockers
- Works both with the cylinder heads installed on or off
- Fits in tight spaces
- It is designed to compress valve springs on overhead valve engines
- This durable valve spring compressor provides better visibility of valve spring retainers
- It is used to compress valve springs up to 8" long, jaw opening (a) of 1-3/8" to 5-5/8”
- High quality strong material for long lasting usage
- EASY COMPRESSION: The ABN Valve Spring Compressor Small Overhead OVH Engine Repair Compressing Tool allows you to effortlessly disassemble and reassemble valves; For correctly fitting, installing, and removing automotive valve springs
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Suitable for small to medium engines with overhead valves; Works with a cylinder head on your workbench or any OVH head removed from the block; 3-inch to 6.5-inch (7.6cm to 16.5cm) capacity with a 6-inch (15.2cm) throat clearance
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: Molded and cushioned handle that will give you more leverage; Automatic locking and an easy grip handle help you to keep the tool in place and gain slip-free leverage; Less user fatigue and more productivity
- EASY TO USE: Close the clamp until the fork-type portion of the tool fits snugly on the spring cap and the screw pivot is on the valve face, then screw in the threaded rod to compress the spring; Automatically locks in place and is simple to release, lift, and compress
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from high-quality metal that eliminates tool flex; Strong and adjustable cam-action works perfectly in line with the valve and can get into even the narrowest valve chambers
- 8 Valve Spring Compressor Hand Tool Automotive Engine"
- Compress / Release New Specification Use To Compress Valve
- Springs Up To 8 Long. Two Way Adjustment Quick And Easy"
- Compress And Release Professional Quality Tool. Red Comfort
- Grip Handle. Free Expedited Shipping To Anywhere In The U.S
- QUICKLY REMOVE VALVE SPRINGS: The ABN Overhead Engine Valve Spring Compressor Tool is designed to quickly and easily remove and replace worn and broken valve springs from your vehicle
- SECURE AND EFFICIENT DESIGN: Compressing springs can be difficult and dangerous, but this spring compressor features two different length jaws grips that easily attach to the valve spring for a secure hold on the part; The overhead design allows you to easily attach the valve tool to your valve springs without having to take the cylinder head from the vehicle for quick removal and installation
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Easily remove valve springs in passenger and light commercial vehicles with this valve spring tool; This compression tool works on foreign vehicles, domestic vehicles, and vehicles with dual springs and inner and outer springs
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of quality carbon steel for durability and longevity; Strong bearings provided to withstand high force to easily compress springs; Coated with zinc and black oxide, this valve compressor tool is resistant to rust and corrosion
- EASY TO USE: Always wear eye protection and park the vehicle in neutral while working with this tool; Loosen tool to open the jaws by turning the dial adjustment, then align jaw hooks onto the coils of the spring; Begin tightening the dial adjustment to compress the spring allowing you to remove the keepers; Then simply release the valve compressor to remove the spring
Our Best Choice: XtremepowerUS Universal Overhead Valve Spring Compressor Removal DIY Tool for OHV OHC CHV Engines Seal Keeper Replacement
[ad_1] Perfect for eradicating valve springs, spring retainers by compressing the valve spring retainer and exposing the valve keeper, get rid of keepers, uncompress the device then get rid of spring Capabilities a reversible jaw adapter and an automated cam-action locking to a pre-determind placing Software spring depth achieve grips to retainer are adjustable to match most substantial and smaller spring purposes Enable valve springs and valve stem oil seals to be changed with the cylinder head For use on a huge assortment of OHV, OHC and CVH engines but not suitable for use on engines with deep seated valves
Great for eliminating valve springs, spring retainers by compressing the valve spring retainer and exposing the valve keeper, clear away keepers, uncompress the resource then take out spring
Options a reversible jaw adapter and an automated cam-action locking to a pre-determind environment
Software spring depth arrive at grips to retainer are adjustable to suit most big and small spring programs
Permit valve springs and valve stem oil seals to be changed with the cylinder head
For use on a wide assortment of OHV, OHC and CVH engines but not suitable for use on engines with deep seated valves