When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Rated step ladders 6 foot in 2021 Comparison Table
- Comfortable standing platform makes the Flip-N-Lite ideal for long-term usage
- Extra-wide rungs prevent foot fatigue
- Lightweight aluminum step ladder is easy to transport, set up and take down
- The Flip-N-Lite meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is Type IA rated to hold 300 lbs
- Stepladder Size- 6 feet. Max Reach-10 feet 3 inch.Top Width- 1 feet 1 inch. Storage Depth-4 inch
- Household And General-Purpose Step Ladder
- Tool-Tra Top convenient tray for tools or paint can, and slots for paint tray
- Green electrically non-conductive side rails / OSHA certified / 28-7/8" approximate spread
- Sturdy paint can hanger on back side of top / 3" wide steps / Slip-resistant foot pads
- Durable, rugged molded braces for support / Fiberglass / 225 lb duty rating
- Braces on top step and top horizontal / 6' / Step ladder / 19" approximate width
- Built - in Project Tray: Keeps tools and hardware handy when working on the ladder; it has the groove for nails and screws, slots for screwdriver, hammer, trowel and tape measure.
- Ultimate Stability: It has slip resistant rubber feet with thick rubber tread on all four legs to provide sure footing.
- Aluminum Structure: Built from durable aluminum, the frame distributes weight evenly for total stability while the top hand rail offers you extra support. 330lb maximum load capacity.
- Safety Latch: When the ladder is unfolded, a safety latch keeps it locked it in place.
- Size: Fully opened: 21"(L) x 30"(W) x 52"(H). Once folded, it is ideal for storing away conveniently in narrow household spaces.
- Lightweight - Aluminum boxed frame
- Easy to use - Easily folds with the one-hand secure lock/release carry handle
- Convenient - Project trays include slots for tools, paint, and other project materials plus it has a paper towel holder
- Stable and Secure - Large platform step with slip-resistant tread design, boxed frame for more stability
- Easy to Assemble cap - 2 screws and a common screw driver is all it takes!
- EN 131 CERTIFICATE: AS our products are designed and manufactured in Germany, they have gone through the most rigorous testing standards, and are approved by European Safety Standard EN 131 and carry a max load capacity of 330 Lbs. (150Kg)
- MODERN DESIGN: With Black powdercoated anti-slip ribbed treads and platform, along with bright red retractable stability handle, this ladder really stands out from the rest the competition.
- GREAT INCLUDED OPTIONS: With a really well thought out worktray designed for completing tasks as easily and quickly as possible, you have slots for holding paint rollers and assorted small parts, plus 3 adjustable coated hooks for holding a variety items like tools. As well as a quick-release bucket strap
- WORKS WITH "EASY CLIX" INTERCHANGEABLE FEET: Hailo Ladders are inteligenty designed and offer optional types of feet (shoes) that can be interchanged depending on the work enviorment. HAILO Living: is designed for use on hardwood or tile floors. They are soft, non-slip rubber that will not mark or scratch high-end flooring. HAILO Garden: designed for lawn and mulched areas for outside jobs, these are large round discs that keep the ladder legs from sinking in the soil and making ladder much more stable.
- DESIGNED WITH SAFETY IN MIND: With built -in platform lock, finger-pinch prevention covers on the hinges, grooved plastic feet as well as adjustible work handle, you can be confident that the L100 series will assist you with getting your tasks completed safely.
- LIGHT AND SAFE: This tough-as-nails, 5-foot, commercial duty stepladder weighs only 11.2 pounds!
- STURDY AND STRONG: With its 225-Pound capacity, elegant design and smooth finish, you won’t find a more durable, reliable ladder.
- ULTIMATE STABILITY: It has slip resistant rubber feet with thick rubber tread on all four legs to provide sure footing
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR NEEDS: Molded top with recessed, non-conductive molded tray
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS INDUSTRY STANDARDS: Louisville Ladder is committed to meet or exceed all safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA
- Internal steel spreaders protect against abuse, storage and transport damage
- Structural molded co-polymer Tool-Tra top holds quart paint can and tools
- Double riveted aluminum steps are deeply serrated for Traction-Tred / 300 lbs duty rating
- Ribbed slip-resistant rubber foot pads protected by aluminum shoes / 6204: 4'
- Orange non-conductive extra heavy-duty fiberglass rails / 6208: 8' / Step ladder
- Non-conductive 6' fiberglass ladder is ideal for tasks related to electrical maintenance such as changing a light bulb
- Top of this home ladder has slots for holding power and hand tools and paint cans, along with a paint pail hook
- 3" deep, slip-resistant aluminum steps are riveted in channels for increased stability
- Pinch-resistant spreader brace
- ANSI Type 2 rating for 225 lbs
- 300lb rating; CSA / ANSI Grade 1A; 6' step ladder provides User with a maximum 10' reach
- Heavy duty, fiberglass, non-conductive, full U-channel rails
- Heavy duty, non-skid feet
- Horizontal bracing, with 4-rivets per rolled edge u-channels for superior strength and stability
- 10-rivet, injection molded top cap for strength. Multiple cavities provide great flexibility of holding a multitude of tools, paint cans, etc.
Our Best Choice: Louisville Ladder 6-Foot Aluminum Step Ladder, 225-Pound Capacity, AS4006
From the manufacturer
Features to make your job easier
Get more production with work station top
Molded top with handyman’s tool slots
Total weight supported (person + tools) is 225-Lbs
Sized for most paint cans!
Helps you keep tools and painting equipment at hand
Features to keep you safe
Inside spreader braces with pinch-resistant engineering to keep you safe while working
Slip-resistant rubber feet helps the ladder stay in place and avoid accidents.
Steel gusset bracing makes the ladder more stable, secure and longer lasting.
Louisville Ladder 225-Pound Duty Rating Aluminum Stepladder
Available in 5 sizes
The Louisville Ladder AS4000 series of ladders is available in 5 sizes. Two step, three step, four step, five step, and six step ladder.
Handy top with tool and bucket slots
The AS4000 stepladder includes a top that is designed to hold a paint can as well as other tools, such as a screw driver, scraper, pliers, or hammer.
Included pail shelf keeps paint right where you need it
The pail shelf which is included with this aluminum ladder is designed to hold various sizes of paint can. The progressively larger crevices keep different sized cans in place and secure. There is also slots in the pail shelf to hold tools.
The steps on the Louisville stepladder are serrated to help prevent slippage.
LIGHT AND SAFE: This tough-as-nails, 5-foot, commercial duty stepladder weighs only 11.2 pounds!
STURDY AND STRONG: With its 225-Pound capacity, elegant design and smooth finish, you won’t find a more durable, reliable ladder.
ULTIMATE STABILITY: It has slip resistant rubber feet with thick rubber tread on all four legs to provide sure footing
DESIGNED FOR YOUR NEEDS: Molded top with recessed, non-conductive molded tray
MEETS OR EXCEEDS INDUSTRY STANDARDS: Louisville Ladder is committed to meet or exceed all safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA