When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated stihl pro splitting axe in 2023 Comparison Table
- Hickory Handle
- Premium C60 Steel Head
- Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Lifetime warranty. Item weight: 5.85 pounds
- 5 1/2 ib. Head
- Length with handle: 80 cm (31.5”)
- Weight: 3,2 kg (7 lb)
- Sheath in vegetable-tanned leather
- OUTDOORSMAN TOOL: For woodworks, splitting firewood, cutting branches or limbing felled trees
- WORRY FREE: ROTBAND-PLUS bonds the handle and hammerhead into one unit to ensure max safety
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: Steel handle sleeve protects the handle from damage when you miss your target
- SERIOUS QUALITY: Fine-polished axe head with blade protection and high-quality hickory handle
- EXCELLENT BUILT: Head weight 1250g (28 lbs), blade 120mm (47"), handle length 700mm (276"), axe weight 2100g (46 lbs) Spare handle OX E-620 H-1250
- Ideal for splitting wood (splitting face) or driving wedges and stakes (driving face)
- Optimized blade geometry offers better penetration and blasts tough logs apart
- Patented IsoCore Shock Control System absorbs strike shock and vibration to reduce the punishment your body takes, transferring 2X less shock and vibration than wood handles
- Inseparable riveted head will not slide down or snap off, even when swinging with maximum force
- Full lifetime. Forged, heat-treated steel is finished with a rust-resistant coating. Softgrip handle features a sculpted profile to fit the natural shape of your hand
- Length with handle: 25 inch, Item-ID: 430
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Sheath in vegetable tanned leather
- Comes with Original Gransfors Axebook
- Made in Sweden
- ✓ LOGOX 3-IN-1 FORESTRY MULTITOOL - The original, patented, and best-selling LogOX. A versatile and truly back saving ergonomic innovation in forestry hand tools, which combines the LogOX Hauler, a 38" cant hook, and timberjack in one compact tool. Made of hollow frame American steel with a Lifetime Warranty.
- ✓ HAULER HOLSTER - This custom designed holster keeps your hands free and the LogOX Hauler by your side. A must-have accessory while operating a log splitter.
- ✓ PICKOX - When added to the 3-in-1’s cant handle extension, this compact pickaroon attachment turns your LogOX into a 4-in-1 tool, without adding extra weight to your kit.
- ✓ CARRYOX BAG - Heavy duty and easy to spot in bright orange, this 18oz natural cotton canvas bag has plenty of room to carry all of your LogOX gear, PPE, and then some with 1,300 cubic inches of internal space. Features two large internal pockets to keep small items in place, and two generously cut straps that allows it to be either carried or worn like a backpack.
- ✓ MADE IN THE USA - The Forester Package is a high quality, 100% Made in USA, and includes all of the great LogOX hand tools and accessories you'll need for faster, safer, and easier tree work.
- Robust 10 Amp motor, ergonomic, padded grip and adjustable handle for user comfort
- 14 inch dethatching path gets your work done faster
- 3-position tine depth adjustment provides greater control by removing matted layers to promote lawn health
- Stainless steel tines stay sharp longer for reliable performance
- Gränsfors Bruk SMALL SPLITTING AXE (p/n: 441) - Excellent for splitting medium-sized firewood. The handle has a protective steel collar below the axe head and circular grooves towards the end for an extra firm grip.
- Length with handle: 23¼" (59cm); Head weight: 2½lb (1.15kg); Total weight: 35½"lb (1.6kg); Cutting edge: 2½" (63mm).
- Forged and ground to a concave, quite thin blade at the bit so it cuts quickly and easily into the wood and then effectively splits it as the broader section pushes apart the wood. Comes sharp with a protective leather sheath.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Gransfors 20-YEAR guarantee covers only the AXE HEAD against manufacturing defects. Also, this axe does not have a hardened poll and should NOT be used for striking a wedge or as a wedge. The Axe Book may be in Swedish or German, in which case the English version PDF is available from us on request.
- With handle join ROTBAND-PLUS
- Forged hammer head with turning nose and extra large striking face, eg for driving wedges
- With high-quality hickory handle and blade-protection, end of handle rounded for extra comfort
- Head weight 3000g (7 lbs), blade 70mm (3"), handle length 900mm (35"), axe weight 4200g (9 lbs), spare handle OX E-696 H-0850
Our Best Choice: GreatCircleUSA Wood Chipper Shredder Mulcher Heavy Duty 212cc Gas Powered 3 in 1 Multi-Function 3″ Inch Max Wood Diameter Capacity EPA/CARB Certified Aids in Fire Prevention – Building a Firebreak
MULTI-FUNCTION CAPABILITY – This 3-in-1 Wood Chipper Shredder Mulcher design has a Reduction Ratio of 15:1 when using the top Hopper for 1/2″ MAX volume Chipping/Shredding; Side Chute for 3″ MAX branch/limbs, or the attachable leaf vacuum for mulching
POWERFUL – This Chippers powerful recoil starting 7HP Horizontal 4-stroke Single Cylinder OHV Gas Powered Engine, handles up to 3″ diameter wood without a problem; Fuel w/ 87+ unleaded gasoline (NO ETHANOL recommended), 0.7 gallons Max capacity
EFFICIENT DESIGN – Hookup your favorite: ATV, lawn mower or small tractor, for easy transportation with a Tow Bar Kit (SOLD SEPARATELY) and use the vacuum inlet for easy leaf mulching with a Vacuum Kit (SOLD SEPARATELY)
SAFETY – Always operate according to directions outlined in the user manual, always wear the appropriate hand and eye protection (ENGINE OIL NOT INCLUDED); Can be used to aid in fire prevention and building firebreaks; This machine is EPA/CARB Certified
BEST APPLICATION – Use for Forestry, Gardens, Landscaping or Green Waste Recycling to chip tree branches/limbs, shred brush, mulch leaves and corn stocks; DO NOT use for: fresh greens, pine cones, palm branches (fronds will jam), petrified wood or vines