When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Best strut spring compressor tool in 2021 Comparison Table
- EASY TO USE: Use the ABN 11.5” Inch Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – MacPherson Spring Compression, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life
- LOCKS INTO PLACE: Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: Universally compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut; Hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool; 11.5-inch threaded rods for 10-inch to 10.5-inch maximum opening to fit jaws to coils (Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity; Designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment; For professional use
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- No adaptors required
- Heavy duty acme thread
- Versatile mounting options
- Multi-position hooks
- All steel construction
- VERSATILE- Handles a wide variety of springs including Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, RAV4, F150, GM pickups and SUVs, Chrysler Minivans and Chevy Camaros without needing additional adaptors
- ADJUSTABLE- Works on spring diameters from 3.5" to 11.5", maximum spring compression capacity 3,000 lbs.
- EFFICIENT- Multi-position upper spring hooks for flexibility to fit "Factory" coil spring configurations
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- This Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice. compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup
- Using a 3/4"or 19mm socket and ratchet turn the main shaft compressing the strut spring enough to safely remove the fastener nut holding the cartridge. Wide compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut
- Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; it allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools
- The 8MILELAKE Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity
- A plastic carry case is included. easy to organize and carry the tool
- ◇ Remove and install coil springs, shock absorbers, struts, and spacers safely and efficiently with the 2 PCS Auto Coil Spring Compressor Tool Set
- ◇ Many coil spring compressor tools slip and buckle under high tension, heavy duty spring compressor tool bears 1000 kg maximum capacity per pair
- ◇ Safety guard bar adjusts from 8 to 11.7 inches (20.3-29.7cm) and prevents accidental pressure release while you work with strong, powerful springs; Suspension spring tool hook jaws are slanted and have locking mechanisms for increased security
- ◇ Automotive coil spring compression tool brackets feature hook jaws that can extend from 1.4 to 11 inches (3.6 to 27.9cm) to fit your cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, and other larger vehicles; Car spring compressor tool bears up to 2,204.5 pounds (1000kg)
- ◇ Avoid strut compressors with flimsy hooks creating slippage and other safety problems. coil compressor hooks grip springs tightly by turning easy to use hex nuts
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】- The Capacity: 3 Ton (6600 lbs); The lifting height is 495~820 mm (19.5"* 32.3"), and its max support bar shaft open can be 60* 300 mm (2.4"* 11.8").
- 【HYDRAULIC CYLINDER】- Hydraulic cylinder is made with good tightness. There will be no oil leakage. And needs no efforts to operate the product for single person.
- 【FLEXIBLE COMPRESSOR】- There are 7 small holes on the column by which the compressor can be flexibly adjusted for a wide range of applications to suit the shock absorber springs of different models.
- 【EASY TO USE】- This product has a foot pedal for easy and convenient operation, also make sure the use is safe, and saves time and effort for you.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- Suitable for the disassembly and assembly of strut type shock absorbing springs for cars, off-road vehicles, vans, pickup trucks and other vehicles.
- For off-vehicle strut spring removal and installation using a bench vise.
- Patented tool designed for quick, safe strut spring removal and installation.
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards.
- Designed for off-vehicle strut spring removal and installation
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: Compress most sizes of MacPherson strut springs with the OEMTOOLS strut spring compressor; Quickly and safely compress the strut spring for easy replacement of the strut cartridge or strut assembly repair
- LOCKS INTO PLACE: Safer spring compression with the broad spring contact and built-in detent pins; Strut compressor tools make changing front and rear struts safer and easier
- LONG LASTING: Forged hooks and hardened center screw make these spring compressors the safest on the market
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE: Heat-treated forcing screw and safety latches for locking hook to spring; These spring clamps are thoughtfully designed to be the only shocks and struts set you'll ever need
- IMPORTANT AUTO SUSPENSION TOOL: MacPherson struts are the most important element of the suspension system in many modern vehicles, and should be replaced, on average, every 50,000 to 80,000 miles
- This item is designed to compress many MacPherson Strut Spring sizes
- The broad spring contact and built in detent pins help to lock the spring into place for safer
- This Tools Strut Spring Compressor quickly and safely compresses the spring for easy
- Replacement of the strut cartridge or strut assembly repair.
- The hooks are forged and the center screw is hardened for long life.
- IDEAL FOR MOST VEHICLES: This heavy-duty spring compressor tool set by Orion Motor Tech repairs bent and damaged parts and performs the necessary suspension maintenance (recommended every 50-80,000 miles) on the MacPherson struts and springs found in most small and medium-sized cars
- SAFE & STABLE GRIP: The wide end pieces lock on to your coil springs quickly and easily and keep a secure hold as you work, with locking pins offering additional security and precision
- EXTRA WIDE RANGE: Working with your manual or power tool's 1/2-inch square drive or 13/16-inch hex sockets, our Acme rods and end pieces offer a 10.6 inch range, wider than the competition to work with more vehicles
- BUILT TO LAST: Our pair of heavy-duty strut spring compressors boasts high durability and corrosion resistance under even punishing use thanks to their heat-treated carbon steel construction, black oxide finish along the threaded rods, and galvanized end pieces
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Orion Motor Tech backs these spring compressor tools with a generous 2-year warranty as well as our usual friendly 24/7 customer service, ensuring that you'll enjoy their use for years to come!
Our Best Choice: DAYUAN Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor 300mm
Product or service Description
Introductions: This is 2pcs MacPherson Struts Spring Compressor 300mm WITH DETENT PINS. With the adopted premium product, they are durable and trusted to use.
Recommendations: 1. Lubricate each most important shafts with oil 2. Align the hooks with the safety pins backed off so the hooks will healthy in excess of the spring 3. Placement equally established of hooks 180° a section, opposite just about every other 4. Force protection pins in the lock position on hooks 5. Applying a 3/4″or 19mm socket and ratchet flip the major shaft compressing the strut spring ample to properly clear away the fastener nut keeping the cartridge
Requirements: 1. Colour: Black 2. Proportions: (14.37 x 8.66 x 2.95)” / (36.5 x 22 x 7.5) cm (L x W x H) 3. Body weight: 133.68oz / 3.79kg
Premium forged steel building with heat-addressed compression thread for ideal ability and safety.
Applicable to properly compress the spring for simple alternative of the strut cartridge or strut assembly fix.
Will come in a blow molded case for safe and sound & quick transport and Storage.
This product is developed to compress lots of MacPherson Strut Spring dimensions
The broad spring contact and constructed in detent pins help to lock the spring into spot for safer
This Resources Strut Spring Compressor rapidly and safely compresses the spring for effortless
replacement of the strut cartridge or strut assembly maintenance.
The hooks are forged and the centre screw is hardened for extended everyday living.