When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Best strut spring compressor tool in 2023 Comparison Table
- EASY TO USE: Use the ABN 11.5” Inch Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – MacPherson Spring Compression, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life
- LOCKS INTO PLACE: Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: Universally compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut; Hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool; 11.5-inch threaded rods for 10-inch to 10.5-inch maximum opening to fit jaws to coils (Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity; Designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment; For professional use
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- Professional Multi Use MacPherson Interchangeable Fork Spring Compressor Set
- Compresses all types of MacPherson style coil springs front and rear.
- Includes three sets of jaws: 2 each of, 65-125mm, 88-160mm and 126-212mm
- The coil spring compressors are manufactured under very strict quality control and are approved to endure extremely high loads.
- SGS Test Report: The Max Force 4487 KG. No impact wrench! Hand ratchet only.
- No adaptors required
- Heavy duty acme thread
- Versatile mounting options
- Multi-position hooks
- All steel construction
- 🚗 If you're fixing your vehicle's suspension, one essential tool is a strut spring compressor. It aids in reducing the size of your springs so they are easier to remove. You need to find a tool that is sturdy, durable, and won't compromise your safety because handling springs can be dangerous. Handor Coil Spring Compressor Tool is the best spring compressors that will help you complete the job carefully and efficiently.
- 🚗 Handor strut and coil compressor sets are perfect for removing and installing coil springs. It has a wide jaw capacity of 23-280 mm and works on a variety of vehicles, including trucks and large sedans. Each pair has a weight capacity of over 2,206 pounds. The tool includes lower security jaws and adjustable safety bars and can be used with a 19 mm hex socket or wrench, , assisting the mechanic with years of compression jobs.
- 🚗 The compressor is rugged and durable, so it resists bending or warping under high tension. The hex nuts are easy to turn, so they can better grip the springs. The tool requires very little effort to use, and the jaws securely grab onto the spring. The design also allows you to have something to hold onto while you're doing the job, which is very convenient. This compressor comes in a carrying case, which is a big plus.
- 🚗 This tool easily removes strut springs and is designed for both professional and garage mechanics. Its forged hooks and center screw are strong, long lasting, and built to withstand extreme pressure. This heavy-duty compressor does not slip or slide and works as advertised. It also does not strip or shear if you use an impact wrench.
- 🚗 Even lifted off of the ground, your suspension springs can still be under quite a load. This static energy can spell disaster if you don’t use a spring compressor to control the springs’ decompression. Performing your own automotive repairs can save you a lot of money. Buying a new tool and employing it is often the cheaper option over taking your car to a repair shop!
- One man operation system that takes less than 10 seconds to compress spring
- Universal adjustable holding arms prevent spring from popping out
- Patented Rack and Pinion gear and patented Double Clutch Disc systems provide maximum stability and safety as well as durability and longevity
- VERSATILE- Handles a wide variety of springs including Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, RAV4, F150, GM pickups and SUVs, Chrysler Minivans and Chevy Camaros without needing additional adaptors
- ADJUSTABLE- Works on spring diameters from 3.5" to 11.5", maximum spring compression capacity 3,000 lbs.
- EFFICIENT- Multi-position upper spring hooks for flexibility to fit "Factory" coil spring configurations
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】- The Capacity: 3 Ton (6600 lbs); The lifting height is 495~820 mm (19.5"* 32.3"), and its max support bar shaft open can be 60* 300 mm (2.4"* 11.8").
- 【HYDRAULIC CYLINDER】- Hydraulic cylinder is made with good tightness. There will be no oil leakage. And needs no efforts to operate the product for single person.
- 【FLEXIBLE COMPRESSOR】- There are 7 small holes on the column by which the compressor can be flexibly adjusted for a wide range of applications to suit the shock absorber springs of different models.
- 【EASY TO USE】- This product has a foot pedal for easy and convenient operation, also make sure the use is safe, and saves time and effort for you.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- Suitable for the disassembly and assembly of strut type shock absorbing springs for cars, off-road vehicles, vans, pickup trucks and other vehicles.
- For off-vehicle strut spring removal and installation using a bench vise.
- Patented tool designed for quick, safe strut spring removal and installation.
- Durable storage case with step-by-step instructions.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards.
- Designed for off-vehicle strut spring removal and installation
- Compress coil springs to repair or replace MacPherson struts, shock absorbers and spring sets
- Built-in detent safety pins and broad spring contact securely locks into place for protection
- Universally compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut
- Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools
- Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity
- Heavy Duty 11-4/5” Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – MacPherson Spring Compression, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life.
- Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools.
- Wide compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut, hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool, 11.5-inches threaded rods for 10-inches to 10.5-inches maximum opening to fit jaws to coils (Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs).
- Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity, designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice.
- Orion Motor Tech pursue outstanding quality and 2-YEAR WARRANTY service, only have point of departure, there is no terminal point. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We would like to issue full refund if finally we could not resolve your problem or you are not satisfied with the result. 1.Go to your amazon account and find the order. 2.Click the seller name and enter the store page. 3.Click "Ask a question".
Our Best Choice: DAYUAN Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor 300mm
Product or service Description
Introductions: This is 2pcs MacPherson Struts Spring Compressor 300mm WITH DETENT PINS. With the adopted premium product, they are durable and trusted to use.
Recommendations: 1. Lubricate each most important shafts with oil 2. Align the hooks with the safety pins backed off so the hooks will healthy in excess of the spring 3. Placement equally established of hooks 180° a section, opposite just about every other 4. Force protection pins in the lock position on hooks 5. Applying a 3/4″or 19mm socket and ratchet flip the major shaft compressing the strut spring ample to properly clear away the fastener nut keeping the cartridge
Requirements: 1. Colour: Black 2. Proportions: (14.37 x 8.66 x 2.95)” / (36.5 x 22 x 7.5) cm (L x W x H) 3. Body weight: 133.68oz / 3.79kg
Premium forged steel building with heat-addressed compression thread for ideal ability and safety.
Applicable to properly compress the spring for simple alternative of the strut cartridge or strut assembly fix.
Will come in a blow molded case for safe and sound & quick transport and Storage.
This product is developed to compress lots of MacPherson Strut Spring dimensions
The broad spring contact and constructed in detent pins help to lock the spring into spot for safer
This Resources Strut Spring Compressor rapidly and safely compresses the spring for effortless
replacement of the strut cartridge or strut assembly maintenance.
The hooks are forged and the centre screw is hardened for extended everyday living.