When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best sump pump hose in 2023 Comparison Table
- SUMP PUMP HOSE: Sump Pump Discharge kit includes 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" NPT barbed adapters
- DISCHARGE HOSE: It is Ideal for discharging water out of a basement sump pit to a safe location outside of the home. Kit includes 24' corrugated polyethylene hose
- COMPATIBLE HOSE: It is compatible with sump pumps with 1-1/4 inch FNPT or 1-1/2 inch FNPT discharge. It includes ABS thread x barbed adapter and galvanized steel clamps. IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH GARDEN HOSE FITTINGS
- WATER PUMP HOSE DIMENSION: The sump pump discharge hose kit is of opening size 20 x 17 x 5.5 inches
- Works with all types of sump pumps
- Compatible with sump pumps with 1-1/4 inch FNPT or 1-1/2 FNPT discharge. Not compatible with garden hose fittings.
- Includes 24-foot corrugated polyethylene hose, ABS thread x barbed adapter and galvanized steel clamp
- Ideal for discharging water out of basement sump to a safe location outside of the home
- Can be attached to pump for emergency applications
- 25-Foot discharge kit for use with most sump and utility pumps
- 1-1/2-Inch by 25-foot reinforced PVC lay-flat hose
- Easily rolls up for compact storage
- Hose kit also includes: (1) 1-1/4" FTP x 1-1/4" FTP or 1-1/2" MPT coupling, 1-1/4" MPT x 1-1/2" BARB adapter and one stainless steel hose clamp
- Includes all components: Hose, Hose Clamp, Coupling, Barb Adapter - for quick, easy installation
- Sump discharge hose kit
- Compatible with all sump pumps with 1-1/2-inch discharge tapping
- Sectioned every 8 feet for fast cutting
- Includes threaded male adapter and hose clamp
- 1/3 HP Utility pump moves up to 2,400 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction; 10' cord length
- 1-1/4 inch NPT discharge for hight capacity pumping; includes 3/4 inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 1/8 inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
- UP TO 2,000 GPH - This new automatic submersible drain pump from EZ Travel Collection is capable of pumping up to 2,000 gallons of dirty water an hour. Complete with a drain hose, hose clamp, and automatic float switch shutoff feature, this pump takes the hard work out of pool maintenance.
- 400 WATT MOTOR - Rated at horsepower, this transfer pump drains a hot tub in minutes. The pump requires little work to operate and is completely submersible. The removable and adjustable spigot makes pump maintenance simple.
- COMPLETELY SUBMERSIBLE - Easy to operate, this automatic sump pump is completely submersible. The overheat prevention mechanism automatically shuts it off when the water line becomes too low to feed the pump.
- PORTABLE AND RELIABLE - This EZ Travel Collection submersible drain pump combines portability, reliability, and power. With strong impact-resistant casting, our new streamlined design includes a durable and convenient carry handle.
- DIMENSIONS - Pump: 12.5" x 6" x 6" (L x W x H). Drain Hose Length: 25' Drain Hose Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Top suction pump design minimizes air locks and clogging from debris in bottom of sump pit.Assembled in us, with foreign and domestic components
- Stainless steel motor housing and rugged, cast iron pump base
- Vertical float switch, tested to 1 million cycles!4600 GPH at 10 ft. of discharge lift
- 1-1/2 In. NPT Discharge for compliance with building codes
- Assembled in the us with foreign and domestic parts
- Submersible cast iron and stainless steel sump pump with vertical float switch. CSA agency approved
- Fully submersible,8 ft Water Resisitant Power Cord provides easy access to nearby GFCI protected outlet
- 1 hp; maximum flow rate is 6100 Gallons Per Hour, 5100 GPH at 10 feet of discharge lift
- 1-1/2 in. Npt discharge
- ⚙️【 3/4 HP Power High Efficiency】- Portable and energy saving Maximum capacity of transferring water up to 3600 GPH with a 1.5 inch discharge hose and Max delivery height is 26ft, 2200 gallons per hour on a 10ft discharge lift.
- ⚙️【Powerful Motor with Thermal Protection】- Powerful motor can bring better and more lasting work to the pump. Thermal protector ensures that the pump will not be burned out. Even when the pump trigger thermal protector, pump will rework after cooling down.
- ⚙️【Upgraded Sealing Structure】- The pump features a durable sealing structure that ensure that the submersible pump has longer life time and more effective pumping, so that pump can be used for farms, swimming pools, fountains, flooded basements, and drainage in typical residential or commercial water transfer applications.
- ⚙️【Automatic or Continuous Manual Operation】- Two working modes. For the customers who don't like to use float switch, you just simply attach it on its side slot, So that the pump becomes manually controlled by cable plug. When floater is on its side slot, pump becomes compulsively at "ON" position all the time. This can be used when water level is low and not enough for floater freely floating in the water.
- ⚙️【GHT 3/4", NPT 1" and 1.5" Hose Adapters included】- With 1.5" discharge port will give pump maximum output flow rate. Pump can be worked in water that contains small dirt or solid less than 35mm. Pump also comes with a long 26.2ft cable cord, it can be installed for automatic operation or used in temporary situations.
Our Best Choice: Red Lion 599304 Sump Pump Discharge Hose Kit, 24-Feet
[ad_1] This Red Lion sump pump discharge package (for 1-1/4-Inch and 1-1/2-Inch discharge) is effective with all varieties of sump pumps. Best for discharging water out of the basement sump to a safe and sound spot outdoors of the house. Every single kit incorporates 24-foot corrugated polyethylene hose, Stomach muscles thread x barbed adapter and galvanized steel clamp. If, after 30 times, you are owning a trouble with your Minor Large, Franklin, or Purple Lion products. The Tech Help Group is obtainable M-F from 7:00am-4:30pm CST.
Performs with all kinds of sump pumps
Suitable with sump pumps with 1-1/4 inch FNPT or 1-1/2 FNPT discharge. Not compatible with garden hose fittings.
Incorporates 24-foot corrugated polyethylene hose, Stomach muscles thread x barbed adapter and galvanized metal clamp
Suitable for discharging water out of basement sump to a secure locale outdoors of the property
Can be attached to pump for crisis applications