When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated table saw fence clamps in 2023 Comparison Table
- Fits into a 3/8” hole in the top of the auxiliary fence
- Range of travel 1/2″-5-3/4″ (12mm to 146mm)
- Allow you to secure a wide variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without the Clamp getting in the way.
- INCLUDES: (2) Universal Fence Clamps
- FUNCTION: Allow you to quickly secure a wide variety of auxiliary fences to your existing table saw, band saw, and router table fences without interfering or being in the way of additional stock, the blade or your hands
- PREMIUM BUILD: Compact and lightweight, they possess ergonomic clamp knobs, and a rugged body made out of high quality aluminum for long lasting durability
- COMPATIBILITY: Designed to fit and accommodate an assortment of table saw fence systems, ranging from 3/4” to 5-3/4” thick
- VERSATILE: Clamps can be used individually as stop blocks or used in pairs as sacrificial fences, half-fences and resaw fences – perfect for framing, furniture assembly, cabinetry and woodworking applications
- One piece square tubular rail. Max Rip to Left of Blade-13-1/2 inch, Max Rip to right of Blade- 30 inch. Length: Fence 37 inch, Rail 57-1/2 inch. Height of the Fence is 2-1/2"
- Mounting design attaches to Delta table saws. This includes fence, steel guide tub with scale, front support rail One, rear support rail One and mounting hardware
- Three-point locking system with twin hairline pointers to assure fence is parallel to blade and accurate to within 1/64 of an inch (0. 4mm)
- Easy-gliding, steel tube fence body to handle Quick, precision ripping, and square cuts
- Fence securely clamps to front tube and hooks over rear rail to allow for fence attachments
- Capacity: Minimum: 2-1/2", Maximum: 5-1/2"
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction
- Low-profile clamps stay out of the way
- Auxiliary fence requires 3/8” holes for clamp pins
- Sold in pairs
- Sturdy Extruded aluminum construction means it's solid and durable
- Provides for straight parallel cuts.
- By using the handy adjustable cam, the clamp can adjust from 11-3/8-Inch up to 12-Inch
- Arrives fully assembled, right out of the package
- Simple, effective cam lever action means device is securely locked in place
- Anodized aluminum clamp body for durability
- Steel threaded components with large brass clamp pad
- Adjusts on both ends from 1/2" to 6" opening
- L-shaped arm slides into hole of fence edge - Simply drill 3/8" hole in fence edge, insert clamp, and tighten
- WoodRiver is proudly made by Woodcraft, America’s leading supplier of saws, planes, power tools, hand tools, wood stain and paint, routers, sanding, wood, kits, dust collection and more. Our award winning family of brands includes WoodRiver, Highpoint, Woodcraft and Woodcraft Magazine as well as the greatest selection of woodworking books, videos, and plans.
- The Fulton Aluminum Universal Fence Clamps are the perfect solution for clamping auxiliary fences, stop blocks, setup blocks, corner clamps and more to vertical flat surfaces like fences without the clamps getting in the way. The clamp post arm fits into a 3/8” hole and is at a slight inward angle to keep the lower part of your fence or block up against a flat surface. Fitting into a hole on the top of the fence or block keeps the clamp completely out of the way unlike F-clamps or C-Clamps.
- The versatility of these clamps allows you to use them in most any way imaginable to make your work flow quicker and easier. With these fully adjustable clamps, you can clamp stock pieces as small as ¼” and stock pieces all the way up to 6¼”. This means that you can attach your sub fences and more to most any table saw, router or even a band saw fence. You can even use these clamps to clamp blocks flat onto your workbench to act like a pseudo bench dog.
- This pack of clamps includes two Fulton Aluminum Fence Clamps which is perfect for most fence or block applications. Two clamps also work well with 90 degree corner clamp squares with a 3/8” pre drilled hole opening on both sides of the clamping square. Some 90 degree clamping squares are plastic or a composite material and can be drilled with the proper size hole if desired. Please keep in mind that it takes two Universal Fence Clamps to hold one corner clamp in place.
- Made with a rigid and durable aluminum body, these clamps are made for everyday use. The adjustable 3/8” diameter steel threaded post is angled inward in order to keep your stock firmly against the fence. Other comparable clamps like these are straight and can leave gaps at the bottom you your auxiliary fence which can cause issues when making your cuts.
- Please note: Your auxiliary fence should be at least ¾ of an inch thick in order to accommodate for the 3/8” hole that must be drilled. Half inch thick stock is too narrow and will likely split out the sides when drilled or when pressure is applied by the clamp.
- No more c-clamps when trying to secure a straight edge to your large or small wooden panels! Cut large panels, small panels, rout straight dado’s and more! ProGrip Straight Edge Guides are not only great straight edge guides, they are super easy to align and even easier to clamp into place. Made from extruded aluminum and with the extra wide 2-3/16 inch tube rail, the ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamps are robust guides that are made for everyday workshop or contractor use.
- Cut straight, true lines with circular saws, routers, trim routers, jig saws and many other power tools you probably own. These clamps are ideal for cutting large sheets of plywood in half (with a 50” straight edge guide). Each clamp is identified by the maximum clamping distance between jaws. Another great application for these clamps is cutting dado slots for bookshelves. The alignment and cutting process for dados is so much easier than ever before with the ProGrip Straight Edge Guides.
- Each clamp rail is manufactured with a low profile to make guiding your power tool along the edge much easier. The low profile has also been designed with guide accessories in mind. The clamp rails accept many different accessories (sold separately) or can create your very own jigs and fixtures to use with the ProGrip Straight Edge Guides. Each ProGrip Straight Edge Guide has the exact same profile regardless of length.
- How does it work? Each ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamp has one adjustable jaw and one fixed jaw. The fixed jaw typically will go against the edge of the board closest to you. Once you place the clamp on your board with the fixed jaw over the end, the adjustable end gets drawn in against the opposite side of the board. Once set and aligned, you secure the clamp by simply locking it down with the 3 position lock lever.
- The lock lever on each clamp can be secured into one of three positions, each position provides varying amounts of pressure. Depending on your project or application, you may need to apply more pressure by securing the lock lever to the appropriate position. Once secured, the ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamp is designed to have zero side to side play with minimal deflection to provide you with the ideal straight edge to make clean, smooth cuts every time!
Our Best Choice: Shop Fox D4586 Table Saw Fence Clamp (Set of 2)
[ad_1] This Universal Tablesaw Fence Clamp is perfect for attaching an auxiliary fence to your shop resources. No more problems trying to use bulky C-clamps or screws that problems your fence. Use on tablesaws, bandsaws, router fences, or just about any machine that employs a fence. Suitable for making cease blocks, made use of as bench pet dogs and an array of selfmade jigs. Using broader auxiliary fence content makes it possible for for use on fences that are narrower than the stated clamp capability.
Potential: Minimum amount: 2-1/2″, Maximum: 5-1/2″
Significant-Duty Steel Development
Lower-profile clamps stay out of the way
Auxiliary fence demands 3/8” holes for clamp pins
Bought in pairs