When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best table saw jig in 2021 Comparison Table
- Table saws are designed to rip stock parallel to the fence or cross-cut stock at various angles with a miter gauge. Making long rip cuts at angles from 1 deg to 15 degrees on a table saw without a jig can be challenging and dangerous attempting free hand.
- The Fulton Taper Cutting Jig has been designed to make long rip cuts at angles from 1 deg to 15 degrees using your table saw. Perfect for building woodworking projects like table legs, chair legs, magazine racks and more where slight tapers are common.
- Our taper jig will most certainly enhance your woodworking abilities and your woodworking projects. This easy to use jig is fully adjustable for right or left hand use. As well as its ability to work on either the left or right side of your table saw fence.
- Two ways to set the jig. First use the scale that has markings up to 15 degrees of taper. Second mark the starting cut at one end and then mark the exit cut at the other end of your piece of stock. Then simply adjust the taper jig to match those two marks.
- Constructed of durable aluminum the Fulton Taper Cutting Jig comes with an easy grip handle, adjustable 24 inch rails with fixed stop, easy-to-read graduated scale that measures 0 to 15 degrees of taper (or 3 inches per foot) and full instruction sheet.
- Precision taper cuts as accurate as 1/8 of a degree
- Cut up to 8-sided tapered legs together with the GRR-RIPPER 3D Push block
- Infinite taper adjustments between 0 and 10 degrees
- Two independent Memory Locks keeps angles for repeat taper cuts
- Full instructional DVD and bonus project plans included
- Making repetitive cuts on your table saw is a pretty straight forward process. Set your fence and feed each stock piece through the blade to achieve the same size each and every time. What if you need a series of narrow cuts that are about an 2 inches or less in width? Doing this can get tricky since you cant get your hands safely between the blade and the fence. You could always reverse measure and keep the off fall piece, but without a guide of some sort that can be inaccurate.
- The Thin Rip Jig acts kind of like a third hand behind the blade or cutter. With the saw unplugged simply measure from the outside of of the blade toward the tip of the (guide roller) Thin Rip Jig for the width cut you want to make. Once set, secure the Thin Rip Jig simply by rotating the large, easy to grip star shaped knob. After your first cut, reset your stock behind the blade and slide the fence over so your stock piece is touching the guide roller on the Thin Rip Jig. Lock the fence.
- Making your thin rip cuts in this fashion allows you to cut wider boards down without getting your fingers in harms way by keep them away from the blade or cutter.The Thin Rip works much like a feather except that it doesn’t exert spring like pressure against the board. This means it can be used to make accurate, repetitive cuts since it’s essentially just holding its spot once it is secured.
- The Thin Rip Jig has a roller guide bearing on the tip to make feeding your stock through an easy and smooth moving process. The free rotating bearing is made from high quality materials for extended workshop use. The jig fits directly into most any standard 3/8” x 3/4” miter slot. The body is made from a solid piece of aluminum and is adjustable inward and outward from your fence depending on the width of your stock.
- The jig can be used on other workshop machinery like router tables with fences and band saws for re-saw applications. In certain cases, when working with larger or longer stock on table saws or router tables, we recommend using two thin rip jigs behind the blade or cutter for extra stability when feeding your stock through.
- INCLUDES: (1) Table Saw Taper Cutting Jig with 24” rails with work stops, ergonomic handle, lock knob and laser etched scale
- FUNCTION: Used as a taper cutting guide for table saws, this easy-to-use woodworking tool helps you to make long rip cuts at angles from 1” per foot (4.8 degrees) or up to 3” per foot (15 degrees)
- VERSATILE: Perfect for making angled cuts, projects that require slight tapers or other woodworking projects such as building kitchen table legs, chairs, wooden racks, wedges, and more
- PREMIUM: Made with a highly durable, yet lightweight aluminum extrusion construction that offers anti-corrosive properties and a high strength-to-weight ratio for heavy duty applications
- FEATURES: Sturdy construction and design with extruded legs with an anodized finish, a tapered handle with a round head and textured finish, plush an improved laser etched 17 gauge steel hinge plate
- Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before
- Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold
- Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping
- Fully adjustable for easy handling
- Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Router table, Jointer, & Band saw
- Marshall, Chris (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 160 Pages - 04/01/2007 (Publication Date) - Fox Chapel Publishing (Publisher)
- The Handyman Club of America (Producer)
- Audience Rating: Unrated (Not Rated)
- Table saw miter slot: Standard 3/8" X 3/4"
- Distance from miter slot center to blade: Min. 3-3/4", Max. 6-3/4"
- INCLUDES: Crosscut Table Saw Sled kit comes with table base, MDF fence face, fence, flip stop, hold down clamp, miter bar and installation hardware to give you everything you need to begin producing precise cuts right out of the box
- FEATURES: Easy to read 1/2° graduations, a hairline indicator for mistake free tablesaw setups, right edge zero clearance, and simplistic design for a quick and easy installation
- HIGH PRECISION CUTS: Complete with an integrated angled ruler to ensure you get the desired cut with accurate measurements
- ULTIMATE WOODWORKING JIG: Produces quicker, safer cuts for edge and detailing work projects requiring degree accuracy - Supports the material and holds it still for a perfect right angle cut.
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Provides a large smooth sliding worksurface with an easy to read, accurate scale that produces high precision miters and repeatable crosscuts for table saw applications
Our Best Choice: POWERTEC 71035 Table Saw Angle Cutting Jig for Creating Tapered Cuts | 24-Inch Lightweight Aluminum Rails and Laser Etched Scale, 15 Degrees of Taper
[ad_1] The extruded entire body will come outfitted with 24-inch prolonged, 18 gauge adjustable rails. The scale functions a laser etched taper gauge, generating the diploma markings along the hinge plate uncomplicated to examine for higher precision. To be certain that you are ready to make clean, significant precision, and precise cuts on a normal basis – the taper jig is marked and can be set in the adhering to levels:
1”/foot – 4.8 levels
2”/foot – 9.5 levels
3”/foot – 14. levels
A Actually Flexible Hands-On Software
Whether you are right or remaining handed, this jig converts. It enables you to set up the jig to function on either facet of the noticed blade, offering you versatility and the means to develop at your very own consolation level whilst developing amazing outcomes.
Hefty Duty Development
Designed of premium quality aluminum, this angle cutting jig provides project overall flexibility with it’s amazing strength-to-pounds ratio and light-weight style.
24” Extruded Overall body
Ergonomic Cope with
Steel Stock Holder (foot) w/ screws & nuts
Wing Knob w/ lock washer
Includes: (1) Desk Saw Taper Reducing Jig with 24” rails with operate stops, ergonomic tackle, lock knob and laser etched scale
Perform: Used as a taper chopping tutorial for desk saws, this easy-to-use woodworking resource allows you to make long rip cuts at angles from 1” for every foot (4.8 degrees) or up to 3” for every foot (15 degrees)
Flexible: Perfect for earning angled cuts, projects that demand slight tapers or other woodworking assignments these types of as constructing kitchen table legs, chairs, wooden racks, wedges, and more
Top quality: Built with a hugely long lasting, yet light-weight aluminum extrusion building that offers anti-corrosive attributes and a large strength-to-bodyweight ratio for hefty obligation programs
Attributes: Durable development and style with extruded legs with an anodized complete, a tapered take care of with a round head and textured complete, plush an improved laser etched 17 gauge metal hinge plate