When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best table saw push stick in 2022 Comparison Table
- This 5 piece safety kit is designed to be your essential safety protection to help from getting to close to the cutters or blades on a router table, shaper, band saw, table saw and jointer. From the narrow v-style push stick, to the beefy long push block, this kit has all the bases covered in regards to many different woodworking applications.
- Each device in this kit is intentionally made in the SAFETY ORANGE color for high visibility when in use. This provides the user the ability to see exactly there hands are at during the cutting or milling process. Being SAFETY ORANGE also allows for you to easily find the device when its not in its normal location.
- The general idea behind these safety devices is to help you guide and control your stock when feeding through a table saw, band saw, jointer or a router table. The push blocks are generally used on jointers and some router applications, while the push sticks are primarily used on table saw projects. All five devices help prevent kickback and protect your fingers and hands during your cutting process
- Soft, receptive, rubber foam pads line the bases of the two small push blocks and the large push block. The rubber soles make pushing and controlling your stock much easier and safer then when doing it by hand. The soles are also washable with with warm water. Must let the rubber soles dry for 24 hours prior to using them again.
- The 5 piece safety kit includes 2 each small push blocks (1 angled handle and 1 offset handle small push block), 1 each long or large push block, 1 each standard width push stick and 1 narrow width safety-v push stick.
- INCLUDES: (2) Deluxe L-Shaped Push Sticks
- FUNCTION: Provides hand safety while guiding wood for sawing and cutting – allowing you to push the entire workpiece down with a single push stick
- APPLICATIONS: The L Push Sticks (sometimes referred to as V Push Sticks) are commonly used in combination with jointers, tablesaws, router tables and shapers
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: These well crafted woodworking hand safety tools were constructed for long-term durability, and designed with extended heels, additional padding and extra ribs for added structure(Patent pending)
- DELUXE GRIP: This premium pusher tool features a safe, ergonomic handle that’s easy to work with and feels natural in the hand
- INCLUDES: (1) Deluxe Push Stick (Magnetic type)
- FUNCTION: Provides preventative hand protection and optimal stock movement control of your workpiece while it is being pushed through the saw blade or cutting head – Built-in magnets provide convenient storage on your saw or ferrous metal surface
- APPLICATIONS: Woodworking push sticks are commonly used in combination with tablesaws, radial arm saws, bandsaws, shapers, router tables, and jointers
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: Since occasional contact with the blade is inevitable, these well crafted woodworking hand safety tools were constructed for long-term durability, and designed to work securely with cleats, notches and other nonslip surfaces(Patent pending)
- DELUXE GRIP: This premium version features a contoured ergonomic handle that’s easy to work with and feels natural in the hand
- When you need to cut a narrow piece of stock on a table saw we know that it can be a little dicey or intimidating. Many of us try to cut the piece we need on the outside of the blade rather than dealing with narrow cuts. However, cutting narrow stock is sometimes unavoidable. In this case it is recommended that you use a safety device such as a push stick to help feed the stock through. Push sticks also help you safely push a workpiece, keeping it flat against a table top while it is being cut.
- Designed to keep your hands away from blades or cutter, this push stick is an essential tool for your safety. The push stick prevents your hand from getting to close to the cutters or blades on table saws, router tables, shapers and jointers. The push stick has a 90 degree notch on the end with a relief circle to accept the 90 degree corner of your stock. The notched end is designed to be at the ideal angle to the handle and allows for even pressure while pushing stock through the blade.
- One of the “handiest” features of this push stick is that we have embedded two magnets into the handle. We have done this because many of us have a hard time keeping track of our tools once we are done with them. The embedded magnets remedy this issue by allowing you to place the push stick directly on metal surfaces like the side of a table saw cabinet. We have embedded not just one, but two separate magnets on to the handle to keep the push stick from sliding or inadvertently rotating.
- The push stick end has been intentionally colored a bright “safety orange” for the simple reason of being able to see the stick at all times when in use. This ensures that you can see exactly where you are placing the push stick in relation to the blade or cutter. The bright color also makes the push stick easy to locate when it stored away.
- The Magnetic Handle Push Stick measures approximately 12” long and has an ergonomically designed handle that delivers more precise control and a comfortable grip. The push stick also has a hole drilled into the handle just in case you don’t have any metal surfaces to place the push stick. The hole allows you to hang the push stick just a like the rest of your tools . Includes 2 Safety Push Sticks.
- INCLUDES: (1) Long Hold Down Push Block (2) Short Hold Down Push Blocks (1) Safe V Stick and (1) Straight Push Stick
- BLOCK FUNCTION: Provides added hand safety while guiding wood for sawing and cutting - safety blocks allowing you to maintain a firm and steady downward pressure of the workpiece, without the bounce or chatter as it crosses the cutters blades
- STICK FUNCTION: Offers enhanced hand safety while guiding wood for sawing and cutting – the l-shaped stick (also called a v push stick) allows you to push the entire work piece through the blades, and the standard straight push stick is great when you have limited space - both are narrow and are useful when working with smaller stock
- APPLICATIONS: Push blocks are commonly used for face jointing, ripping plywood, routing and other woodworking applications and push sticks are commonly used in combination with jointers, tablesaws, router tables and shapers
- DELUXE GRIP/CRAFTSMANSHIP: Each premium pusher tool features an easy grip ergonomic handle that’s safe, easy to work with and feels natural in the hand; This premium safety push block and stick package was designed for durability, maximum control and engineered with a safety first approach to woodworking
- Ergonomic and comfortable handle
- Ideal for use with all jointers and table saws
- Magnets for your storage right on the cast iron work table
- Guides wood while sawing and cutting; Keeps you safe, thanks to unique design
- Hold pieces down with help of the V groove and notch at end
- INCLUDES: 1 Universal Feather Board with T-slot bolts, threaded knobs and mounting hardware (POWERTEC 71468), and 1 Deluxe L-Push Stick (POWERTEC 71452)
- FUNCTION: This workshop safety kit provides you with a pairing of popular woodworking tools needed to secure, guide and control your stock, while keeping your hands and fingers safe and away from table saw, router table, planers and jointer blades and cutters
- FEATHERBOARD FENCE: Possesses a reversible design that works with both t-track and t-slots and features our exclusive miter lock system that works with an assortment of infeed and outfeed applications
- L-PUSH STICK: Our deluxe 8.5” l-shaped push stick features an ergonomic and thick profile that offers more control than the standard push stick, a non-slip foam rubber pad that slides smoothly and seamlessly against your fence, plus an interior notch on the end to accept 90 degree stock corners
- PREMIUM BUILD: Both items are molded out of high quality polymer for strength and durability, and color-coded with POWERTEC orange-alert for seamless tool management
- MAKE SMOOTH CUTS EASILY: Use the Deadwood Crafted Tools 4 Pack V Style Band Saw Push Block and Straight Jointer Push Sticks to push thin pieces of wood through your cutting machines with ease; Woodworking push sticks plane jointer accessories help to create smoother, more effective, and professional looking cuts by improving your visibility, control, and safety when working with woodworking saws and power tools
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY: Comfortable handles help maintain consistent pressure on your stock while keeping your fingers at a safe distance from your cutting blades for increased control, visibility, and security; V style push blocks feature angled handles and 6.5 inch contact length for a consistent hold on longer projects while the 11.5 inch push sticks keep your hands at a farther distance from the cutting head for increased safety
- MAXIMIZE YOUR CONTROL: Table saw pushers provide increased consistency and control; Angled handles and butted ends allow you to push down and forward on your stock for secure movement and to help prevent kickbacks when guiding your stock through cutting blades
- WORKS WITH YOUR CUTTING MACHINES: V style benchtop planer push tool fit into spaces as thin as .5 inches (1.3cm) while the straight woodworking pushers fit spaces as thin as .75 inches (1.9cm); Simply hook the table saw stick butt against the edge of your stock and push to guide wood through your benchtop planer, table saw, router table, benchtop jointer, or other woodworking power tools
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of sturdy ABS plastic provides these safety push block and stick sets with maximum strength and stability; Table saw push tool butt ends grab onto the edge of your stock to guide your project; Each package includes 2 v style bandsaw push sticks and 2 straight tablesaw push sticks in a bright orange color for increased visibility
- Protect hands and prevent kickback like never before
- Powerful high-friction durable grip for extreme hold
- Precision cutting and control down to 1/4" Ripping
- Fully adjustable for easy handling
- Work with small stock safely on the table saw, Router table, Jointer, & Band saw
Our Best Choice: 1 Pcs Table Saw Accessories Safety Woodworking Push Stick Working Blade Router Hand Protection Yellow
Durable solid Abdominal muscles body building for toughness. Yellow shade for improved visibility of thrust adhere throughout use.
That includes an ergonomic and productive handle-layout that gives a comfy and continuous grip in the course of the chopping method.
Gives further regulate for slim parts with assistance from the functional force adhere. Guides wood although sawing and cutting, secure and practical to run stock on router desk, shaper, table observed, or jointer.
Retains your fingers and fingers safe and stops kickbacks, making sure the basic safety and security of experienced and hobby woodworkers.
Length: Approx. 28cm / 11.02inch
Body weight: Approx. 92g
1 x Drive Adhere
1. Only drive sticks incorporated, no other things.
2. Be sure to make it possible for 1-2cm mistake due to manual measurement. Many thanks for your knowledge.
3. Displays are not calibrated exact same, item color shown in images may possibly be demonstrating slightly unique from the authentic item. Please take the genuine just one as normal.
Longevity and Visibility: Sturdy solid Stomach muscles overall body construction for durability. Yellow coloration for greater visibility of press stick during use
Hand Layout: Featuring an ergonomic and efficient manage-layout that gives a snug and constant grip throughout the cutting system
Additional Command: Supplies extra manage for narrow parts with assist from the practical push adhere
Guiding device: Guides wooden whilst sawing and slicing, harmless and hassle-free to operate stock on router desk, shaper, desk saw, or jointer
Safty Use: Keeps your fingers and fingers secure and helps prevent kickbacks, making sure the protection and protection of experienced and hobby woodworkers