When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Rated tile saw blade in 2023 Comparison Table
- Universal for dry or wet cutting.
- X teeth offer fast and smooth cutting.
- High temperature extraction diamond blade has a long service life.
- Super thin porcelain saw blade with free chips for cutting,Match with hand-held machine.
- Available for cutting porcelain,ceramic tile,granite, sandstone quartz ect.
- Porcelain certified diamond blade cuts porcelain, marble, granite and ceramic tile
- High quality steel with 7 mm, diamond-coated high-rim for less chipping and a cleaner cut
- 5/8 in. Arbor fits most brands of wet tile saws
- 6, 115 Maximum RPM
- Micro segments help cool the blade and prevent wobbling and chipping
- 5/8-Inch arbor
- Designed for clean cuts in most tile materials
- Tensioned steel core for stability
- Consistent diamond content and even distribution
- Size:180 x 10 x 2.8 x 22.23 mm;Thickness:2.8 mm,Outer Diameter:180 mm /7 inch;With reducer washer suitable for most tile saws and hand-held angle grinders with a 7/8" or 5/8" Arbor.
- 7 inch diamond blades are universal for dry or wet cutting,Hot pressed and super thin design provide long life
- Turbo segment rim design not only provides faster cutting, but also ensures a longer service life.
- GoYonder diamond saw blades are designed for cutting porcelain, ceramic tile, granite, sandstone quartz, marble, brick, slate and cement backer board.
- Warm Prompt: For your personal protection, before you start working we recommend that you wear safety glasses, dust aspirators, welding gloves, safety shoes, and other appropriate equipment.（Take good care of your eyes/ears/face/hands/body/etc）
- Extended performance diamond matrix provides long life and enhanced material cutting
- Continuous rim design provides chip free cutting in all types of tile
- XP2 and XP4 blades designed specifically for high power tile saws, allowing quick, free, low heat, and straight cutting
- XP2 and XP3 blades with laser cut expansion slots eliminate blade warping due to heat build-up
- Premium XP2 and XP4 cutting matrix means XP2 gives 2 x's the life of standard blades, XP4 gives 4x's the life of standard blades;
- Dry or wet cutting,with 1"-20mm-5/8" arbor
- Designed for cutting porcelain tile ceramic granite marble brick ect
- Our delivery time is about 7-15 days from China
- Super Thin X Turbo Segments provide chip free cutting
- Reinforced ring core on both side of blade, make cutting more stable and get better finishing
- CONTINUOUS RIM CONFIGURATION – For clean and precise cuts wet cuts of porcelain and stone tiles
- EXPERT DESIGN – The thin Kerf cutting edge eliminates chipping while cutting. The beast porcelain tile blades are engineered with a reinforced silent core hub which ensures straight cuts and reduces noise. Intended to cut porcelain,, marble, granite, an ceramic tiles
- BUILT FOR THE PROFESSIONAL – This is the ideal diamond saw blade for tile workers, construction workers, carpenters, general contractors, serious DIYers, and tradesmen
- EQUIPMENT – Designed to be used on hand grinders, circular saws, hand held saws and chop saws
- WET SAW BLADE – For wet use only
- New Mesh Turbo Rim design increases cooling and dust extraction with minimal chipping.
- Supreme Grade diamond for fast cutting with long life on a wide range of materials including porcelain tile, ceramic tile, granite, marble, slate, terrazzo, engineered stone and similar materials.
- Specs are 10" diameter X .055 thick and has a 5/8" arbor hole for most tile saws. Wet Cutting. The extra thick reinforced core is made from heat-treated hi-speed steel and is guaranteed to withstand the demands of cutting extremely hard tile.
- Super Thin (.055) cutting rim greatly improves cutting performance and results in first-class cuts!
- This diamond blade has a lifetime warranty with free return shipping. If it ever breaks, warps, cracks or shows any indication of a material defect (being used for its intended purpose), or if the bond between the diamond segment and the steel core becomes separated at any time, it will be replaced free of charge!
- Premium grade
- Continuous thin rim diamond blade
- 10-inch diameter, 5/8-inch arbor
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Piranha Premium Porcelain Tile Diamond Blade is best used for cutting porcelain tile, ceramic tile, granite, marble, slate, terrazzo or anything similar.
- Specs are 7" diameter X .060 thick with a diamond-7/8"-5/8" universal arbor for use on all tile saws, circular saws and hand-held grinders.
- The core is made from heat-treated hi-speed steel and is guaranteed to withstand the demands of dry cutting.
- The thin (.060) cutting rim allows for the best combination of cutting speed and blade life while producing a first-class cut! It is also 10mm tall which maximizes cutting life and offers a low cost per cut. Recommended operating speed is 5,100 RPM.
- This top-quality product is backed with a 100% lifetime warranty plus free return shipping! If it ever breaks, warps, cracks or shows any indication of a material defect (being used for its intended use), or if the bond between the diamond rim and the steel core becomes separated at any time, it will be replaced free of charge!
Our Best Choice: Super Thin Diamond Tile Blade Porcelain Saw Blade for Cutting Porcelain Tile Granite Marbles (10″)
[ad_1] 10″ Porcelain observed blade
Application:Porcelain tile, Granite ,Marble,stone ,ceramic
Universal for dry or damp slicing.
X tooth give rapidly and easy cutting.
Large temperature extraction diamond blade has a extensive provider life.
Super skinny porcelain observed blade with totally free chips for slicing,Match with hand-held machine.
Available for chopping porcelain,ceramic tile,granite, sandstone quartz ect.