When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Top 10 Best transfer switch for generator in 2021 Comparison Table
- Hose Length: 10.00 Feet
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
- Convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications
- Designed specifically for generators up to 7,500 maximum running watts
- 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center
- Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5
- Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet. six combination knockouts and more
- FOR PORTABLE GENERATOR: This transfer kit is designed for use with emergency generators that have up to a 30 amp output, Nema L1430. With easy-to-follow instructions, this unit is incredibly easy to install and is a cheaper alternative to running your portable generator without it.
- VOLTAGE: This transfer switch kit is designed with the capability of 2 pole circuits and allows 240-volt circuits, making it perfect for well or water sump pump applications. If one of the installed 2-pole circuits are not needed, the tie bar can be removed to allow for 2 single pole circuits.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR: The designed enclosures of the power inlet and transfer switches to be used either indoors or outdoors and have a NEMA 3R rainproof rating allowing the kit to be installed wherever is convenient for you and you home.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL LOAD CENTERS: This backup generator inverter is compatible with all residential load centers including: Challenger, Cutler Hammer, GE, Home line, Siemens, Square D, and Westinghouse load centers.
- POWER SURGE PROTECTION: The double throw rocker switches absolutely eliminate the possibility of power back feeding to the utility line or to your generator when power is restored. All Connecticut Electric products are ETL listed, ensuring its compliance to UL Standard.
- Voltage Rating: 125/250 Volt
- Wattage Rating: 12500 Watts
- Current Rating: 50/100 A
- Dimensions: 13 in H x 12 in W x 5 in D
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 3R
- UL & CSA APPROVED/COMPLIANT - user friendly - pre wired
- Only transfer switch in the USA & Canada that can be converted for ANY generator.
- Transfers essential loads Heat - Lights - Refrig - Solar - Inverters - Sump pumps
- No BACKFEEDING or touching existing circuit breakers
- Simple & Safe Connects with a standard extension cord
- Versatile: can be upgraded later for use with a Generac home standby generator (max 11 kW)
- Power indicator lights: displays when you have utility power or generator power
- Safe: prevents dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers
- Powers hard-wired circuits: directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump, and lights
- Easy to maintain and expand: interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch
- 6 circuit transfer switch kit
- Contains all components necessary to allow up to 6 single pole or one 2 pole & 4 single pole circuits to be safely powered by a portable generator during a power outage
- Installs adjacent to existing load center
- Completely pre-wired
- Accommodates generators to 7500W continuous output
- Transfer switch enables generators, has analog wattmeter for measuring generator load and is suitable for hardwire connection
- For use with a portable generator to deliver power to your home
- SAFE, VERSATILE & UNIVERSAL - prevents back-feeding, can be upgraded later for use with Generac home standby generator (up to 11kW) and compatible with any portable generator with GFCI protected outlets
- ELECTRIC ROCKER SWITCH – Easily switches from utility to generator power with the simple push of a button
- POWER INDICATOR LIGHTS – Displays when you have utility or generator power present
- Compatible with Generac portable generator models: XG10000E, XP10000E, GP15000E, GP17500E (sold separately)
Our Best Choice: 306A Pro/Tran2 30-Amp 6-Circuit 2 Manual Transfer Switch with Optional Power Inlet
[ad_1] Reliance Controls Pro/Tran 2 6-Circuit indoor guide transfer swap withstands highest load capability of 60 Amps rated at 125 Volt AC and 30 Amps rated at 250 Volt AC. It steps 11.25 Inch x 7.75 Inch x 4.5 Inch. Transfer switch has rugged powder coated steel cupboard with six blend 1/2-Inch and 3/4-Inch knockouts. Shade-coded pre-wiring offers speedy/simple set up and the wattmeters aid stability and control the generator load.
Is Discontinued By Producer : No
Solution Dimensions : 4.5 x 7.75 x 11.25 inches 1.52 Lbs
Date First Readily available : Could 21, 2015
Maker : Reliance Controls
ASIN : B00Y1F71NY
Just about every circuit has crack-just before-make non-defeatable double-throw utility/generator toggle switches
Makes use of traditional 1-Inch interchangeable circuit breakers to shield every single branch circuit when the toggle switch is in the generator posture
Very easily reconfigured in the discipline for up to 4 20-Amp and two 30-Amp 1-Pole circuits or up to a few 2-Pole circuits as necessary