Rowing machines are great fitness equipments that can be installed very easily. Saying this means that you can literally keep one at home as they burn fat quite faster. Not to mention that this happens within a short period of time.
Hence the question how to find the Best Cheap Rowing Machine is a frequently asked by many. Again cheap here does not mean that tacky but reasonably priced rowing machines. Everyone has a budget to stick to and there is no problem with that. So let us read these few things to get a fair idea of what a cheap rowing machine is all about.
Table of Contents
Three Best Cheap Rowing Machine Reviews
Selecting the three best Best Cheap Rowing Machine for review is not at all easy as there are so many in the market these days. However we have tried our best to compile a list that may help you to decide:
1. Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
Our Rating: (4.0 / 5)
The Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine is the rock star of rowing machines. It is indeed an inexpensive way to keep you healthy and fit with all the rowing. What can you expect to get from this machine is:
- Super space saver
- A decent hydraulic rower
- Detailed monitor
- Long lasting steel frame
- Gas shock resistance which is highly adjustable
- Can accommodate 250 lbs per person
- Low maintenance
- Easy to install
- Offers a complete work out
Apart from the seat being not well cushioned and monitor not that good, there are no serious complaints about this product.
2. Stamina Air Rower (Black, Chrome)
Our Rating: (4.2 / 5)
A quality cheap rowing machine for legitimate price and you cannot ask for more. It works on air resistance and is an adequate machine to work out on. It is the ultimate choice for those who want a long lasting rower and it has some more benefits that go in its favor like:
- Reasonably priced
- Easy storage as it is a foldable equipment
- Upholstered, yet comfortable seat that glides smoothly
- Can hold up to 250 lbs per person
- Built of heavy duty steel frame
To be honest there the only thing goes against the Stamina Air Rower (Black, Chrome) is that of the seat being little small for large men and women. This can be taken care by supplementing another seat instead of the regular one for people those who have problem with the seating arrangement.
3. Sunny Health and Fitness Rowing Machine
Our Rating: (4.3 / 5)
Sunny Health and Fitness Rowing Machine is a great machine and is actually the solution for many as it has been priced pretty low. It has been proven with tried and tested methods that it is quite accommodating for oversized people. This is one reason why so many people vouch for it. It is a basic training machine that is:
- Durable in spite of being low priced
- Extremely easy to store
- Fine hydraulic rower
- Is highly adjustable as it comes with 12 levels of resistance
- Seat glides smoothly
- Has pivoted pedals
- Comes with a digital monitor
- Can endure 220 lbs per person
- Expect a 1 year warranty on the frame and an additional 90 days on its parts
Things that go against it are that the cylinder tends to get heated while working out on it and has limited motion. Although these are points that can be taken care of following some simple steps. This shows that there are not many that go against it in comparison to things which speak for it.
Key Things to Look Out for When Buying a Cheap Rowing Machine
Yes there are a few things that you should give consideration to while investing cheap rowing machines too. It is true that rowing machines are good fat burners and are at less injury prone as compared to other training machines. This means they are low impact machines that have minimal effect on your ankle joints, hips and knees. Here are the key things that you need to look for:
- Look for machines with various tensions levels for strength building
- Easy storage facility for convenience
- Fat burning capacity
- Choose from hydraulic, sculling and magnetic types, hydraulic being the popular for those who look for value for money products
- Easy display reading preferably with LCD
- Machine with adjustable sitting positions
The last thing that we would like to add to this discussion is that you may need to choose between a fixed and a folding rowing machine. Remember whereas a fixed rowing machine may take up extra space but is sturdy. Hence it is ideal for multiple uses and now you know what exactly has to be done in order to make most out of your Best Cheap Rowing Machine.