The image of a wealthy gentleman displaying some fabulous timepiece on his wrist has long been featured on magazine covers as well as the big and small screens. A fine watch is a symbol of wealth and status. Certain brands have this distinction more than others. The following is a list of the top men’s watch brands.
Table of Contents
- 5. The Rolex Men’s Platinum President Silver Diamond
- 4. Breitling Watches L2936312-Q538-739P Men’s Limited Edition Chronograph
- 3. Cartier Ballon Bleu Medium 18k White Gold Watch WE9006Z3
- 2. The IWC Men’s IW524205 Portuguese Minute Repeater Gold Watch
- 1. The Zenith Men’s 96.0529.4035/51.M Defy Xtreme Tourbillon Titanium Chronograph Watch
5. The Rolex Men’s Platinum President Silver Diamond
At the time of this watch’s introduction, Rolex seemed to have been attempting an impossible feat with these types of watches never being made to keep track of so many things at once. This piece was constructed with some of the most expensive materials including silver and 10 natural diamonds; which shows with a price tag ranging from $30-$50,000.
4. Breitling Watches L2936312-Q538-739P Men’s Limited Edition Chronograph
Breitling is a company that’s known for its men’s watch brands. The chronograph, perpetual calendar, and moon phase are framed in gold. Many remarks on the practicality of this watch’s features. It has a calendar that notifies you when a year has passed as well as a mechanism that keeps you informed of the phases of the moon. (Always have to be careful of werewolves!)
3. Cartier Ballon Bleu Medium 18k White Gold Watch WE9006Z3
This watch gets its name for the white gold its body and bracelet are made out of. It features include self-winding, silver opaline dial, scratch-resistant sapphire window, Roman numeral hour markers, blue steel hands, and water resistance at 100 feet.
2. The IWC Men’s IW524205 Portuguese Minute Repeater Gold Watch
The minute repeater was an invention from the 17th Century which was featured in the first pocket watches. It was a practical device as it chimed out the hour in tons allowing people to know the time of night before the creation of electric lights. It’s features also includes a minute repeater, hence the name, and 43 hours of power reserve. This watch mixes old with new featuring a brown alligator leather strap for fashion while a scratch resistant crystal window provides modern protection.
1. The Zenith Men’s 96.0529.4035/51.M Defy Xtreme Tourbillon Titanium Chronograph Watch
Many have pointed to this item when one wants a watch they can wear anywhere, especially in extreme conditions. It’s said to be able to withstand harsh weather and can function at an ocean depth of 3,300 feet. While this sort of marketing differs from the image of boardrooms and elegant galas one imagines when thinking of fine watches they also say that it can work in those places as well, giving it a well-rounded appeal. This watch has Hesalite crystal covering the dial, a deployment clasp that folds to thirds so you can get it on, and is powered by the arm’s movement.
So there you have it. If you’d like to learn more such as what the top luxury watch brands continue reading. We also suggest checking out our Tissot watch reviews.