When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Have you always wanted to get the taste of cafe like coffee in your homemade coffee? The Black & Decker Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is now here to make your wish come true. With its capacity of nearly 12 cups coffee in a single serving, it is not only an ideal coffee maker for domestic use but also for use on offices.
Read more: Top 6 best drip coffee maker reviews
1. The machine comes with a touch control selector that allows easy cleaning.
2. The power indicator and auto shut off enable you to make coffee conveniently without having to be present near it throughout brewing.
3. The keep warm plate ensures that the late arrivers get the same hot and fresh taste of coffee as the early ones. The plate keeps the coffee warm for two hours and then automatically shuts down to ensure safety.
4. Automatic brewing feature along with the clock and timer enables you to have coffee anytime you want. So now you do not have to get up to start the machine half way through the dinner; instead all you have to do is program auto brewing and get ready to have a pot of freshly brewed coffee when it’s time to serve dessert.
5. The brew strength selector allows you to adjust the strength of coffee.
6. Water filter is removable and thus adds to the convenience of cleaning.
7. The unique Sneak-A-Cup feature allows you to get coffee even before brewing has finished.
8. The coffee maker is accompanied by a Perfect Pour Carafe with volume markings. It has a handle that does not get warm. The spout of the carafe is dripless and allows graceful serving.
9. The strongest of all features that adds to easy maintenance is the auto clean feature which makes this automatic coffee maker easy to clean.
Besides these, the coffee maker also has a brew stop function and a water level indicator. The exterior of the machine is smooth enough to be cleaned with a soft wipe. It comes with a 2 years warranty.
Why choose Black & Decker Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
- The carafe that comes along with this coffee maker is of exceptional quality and has won the confidence of its owners.
- The auto on function and digital clock are quite easy to operate making the appliance a user friendly one.
- The brewing and holding temperatures are quite high making the coffee tasty.
- The price at which you get this coffee maker is nothing when weighed against the features that this machine offers. Users claim that this coffee maker is well equipped to compete with coffee making units ten times its price.
- Although most coffee makers integrate a sneak-a-cup feature but it has been found that it remains a weak point with most of them. However, this feature in B&D coffee maker works exceptionally well without any dripping issues.
Things you would want to improve
- Although there are nearly no downsides with this coffee maker, some owners have reported that the carafe drips a little while pouring. All such complaints have been addressed by B&D and dripping carafes have been replaced with new ones. The other minor issue is that even after the pause button being pressed, few drops of liquid come out of the machine.
Overall, the B&D Coffee Maker scores well to be recommended for use.