Put in plain and simple words, floor jacks and pneumatic equipments which help a lot in moving, transporting and lifting heavy equipment quite easily.
They have become integral and important part of our day to operations.
It goes a long way in lifting heavy things quite easily. They come in different types, sizes and specifications.
One could choose between mechanical jacks or hydraulic jacks.
In hurry: Check Best Floor Jack HERE
While typically a floor jack has a shaft that is horizontal, they are very commonly used in factories, workplaces, warehouses where there is need to move and lift heavy things.
In this article we will have a closer look at the five different varieties of best floor jacks. We will have a look at the various specifications, features and also tabulate the various important attributes.
We hope it will go a long way in serving as a guide or even as a check list when one is planning to buy these devices for efficient operation of their businesses.
Top 5 Best Floor Jack Reviews
1. JEGS Performance Products 80006 Professional Low-Profile Aluminum Floor Jack
Our Rating: (4.7 / 5)
- With a wonderful rating of 4.5 from Amazon.com this is considered to be a great floor jack.
- It is very professional and ergonomically designed.
- Though it is weighs only 49 lbs pounds it can easily handle and lift 2 tons which is simply amazing.
- It is very suitable for low clearance vehicles.
- Comes with a maximum saddle height of 19.1/4 inches
- It can rotate 360 degrees long and therefore very versatile and efficient.
- It is available at very attractive rates when bought from reputed sites like Amazon.com
2. Arcan ALJ3T Aluminum Floor Jack – 3 Ton Capacity
Our Rating: (4.6 / 5)
- Coming from the house of Arcan there is no doubt that this Floor Jack offers a number of features.
- It weighs only 56 pounds but can easily handle weight up to 3 tons.
- It also comes with dual pump pistons which help in rapid rising action.
- The piston dust helps a lot to prevent hydraulic contamination.
- It also has additional and reinforced lift arm. This helps a lot in increasing torsion of chassis, strength and also in enhanced durability.
- The presence of overload and bypass valves help a lot in over extension of hydraulic ram and the jack can work well above the rated capacity.
3. Arcan ALJ2T Aluminum Floor Jack – 2 Ton Capacity
Our Rating: (4.6 / 5)
- Another wonderful floor jack coming from the house of Arcan.
- It has big 2 ton lifting and moving capacity
- It weighs only 50.4 pounds
- It is a one of the few two stage quick lift floor jacks in the market.
- It can lift to a maximum of 19-1/4 inches.
- It is one of the few floor jacks that meets and exceeds the ASMI/ANSI standards apart from meeting PALD standards.
- It also comes with the best of after sales service and support standards
4. Blackhawk B6350 Black/Red Fast Lift Service Jack – 3.5 Ton Capacity
Our Rating: (4 / 5)
- It is one of the few Floor Jacks which can handle 3.5 ton capacity easily.
- Weighs around 85 lbs which is very decent when compared to its weight lifting capacity.
- Over pumping is prevented by bypass device.
- Comes with internal safety valve which increases safety quite significantly
- Also comes with rolled side frames. They go a long way in adding ruggedness, rigidity and strength to the entire Floor Jack Lifter.
- Very competitively priced with the best of after sales service facilities.
5. OTC 1532 2-Ton Capacity Aluminum Racing Jack
Our Rating: (4 / 5)
- It is a product from OTC which is famous for some of the best Floor Jacks.
- Can accommodate five pumps and rise to a maximum height of 18 inches.
- Extremely suitable for ground hugging cars because of its low ground profile.
- Comes with a removable rubber saddle to protect vehicle while being lifted and also prevents slipping when the vehicle is being lifted.
- It also comes with a unique 45 inch two piece handle. It can easily be snapped together making set up quite easy and user friendly
- 43 pounds in weight
- It can easily lift two tons.
Which are the best floor jacks?
Best Floor Jack Buying Guide
In fine it is extremely important to review, research and then buy floor jacks. Once the right one has been bought, they can help a lot in giving the right services for a long period of time.
If you have a car then you do need about its maintenance all the time, and the best thing you have to focus on is its state. Obviously you need a best floor jack for many reasons.
Many times, a car can have quite a lot of problems because it has to deal with temperature shifts and other similar issues, problems that in time can lead to a whole bunch of issues you might not want to encounter.
The same can be said when you want to lift a heavy tool or a home. No matter what type of heavy lifting you need to make, the floor jack can really help you get the job done and the repair performed in time which is very important.
There are multiple types of floor jacks, two of which are suitable for the home and business use, while the latter is suitable for the auto repair shops.
Even if their name is similar, the reality is that usage does differ a little bit, based on a few mechanics that are very easy to understand.