When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Back pain exists because of various causes where ninety percent of back pain instances experience that the pain easily vanished by different back pain treatment.
On the other hand, proper treatment and correct medical advice is important is the pain repeatedly exists.
One of the key essential treatments during the old times to treat back pain is to hang your body upside down by using a Teeter Hang Ups inversion table.
Teeter Hang Ups inversion tables offer a rejuvenating and relaxing whole body decompression solution that aids restore youthful function to the weight bearing joint so that you can feel better and move far better.
Top 3 Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table In 2020 Reviews
Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table review
How does Teeter Hang Ups inversion tables work?
Relax and rotate the precision balanced system allowing you to control the rotation and the speed ion an easy arm movement.
Make a natural stretch of your body weight and the gravity to decompress the weight bearing joints and the back in a few minutes each day.
A progressive decompression will let each joint decompressed in an exact weight that decompresses while it is in an upward position.
Stretching will help the body relieve pain naturally and maintain weight bearing, helping you to a way of having a better back and better body.
Starting at 20 degrees will receive benefits and the total decompression can be achieved at 60 degrees.
If you can perf0rm 90 degrees usually meant for experts could have deep stretches and exercise that will target the abs and enhanced flexibility.
What makes Teeter Hang Ups quality ideal?
- Certified – Teeter Hang Ups is the only brand of an inversion table certified to medical grade standard by the Underwriters Laboratory.
- Top Rating – According to an engineering review, this kind of inversion table was rated #1 from all the categories of evaluation.
- Special Features – Teeter Hang Ups is designed with a reliable functionality in mind; from the heat treated steel for integrity structure to auto locking hinges that secure the bed to base.
- Built for Advantage – Designed with patented flex technology that moves with you to accommodate stretches for better range of motion.
- Warranty – The Company provide 5 year warranty that covers the entire component giving the customer peace of mind.
The two main extra features of inversion table reviews are the precision balancing and the preset rotation control. The precision balancing feature improves the preset rotation control since it provide both even and managed lockout entirely inversion.
The preset rotation control is on the tether strap that sets the angle of inversion. Beginners will benefit from having the ability of slowing down the angle to other level they are comfortable with. Precision balancing and preset rotation are only a few of the many features Teeter Hang Ups has to offer.
Teeter Hang Ups inversion table is also include ankle comfort dial allowing you to certainly modify ankle clamps according to the size of your foot and can be folded for a simpler and easier storage. Inversion table only takes up little space thus its ability to store and fold is a big factor.
Using the Teeter Hang Ups is simple and fun; just set your height, safeguard your ankles and be relaxed; you are the ones controlling the rate and your angle of rotation.
This is ideal for the family and supplement a workout with an abs exercise of if you just want to relax in a stressful day of work.
Anyone can use the equipment but take note only those who are suggested by their doctors, medical therapist and sports trainers are allowed to use since there are risk if a person use this equipment most especially if that person has glaucoma.
Relax and enjoy stretch that inversion therapy provides feeling safe that you could put trust in Teeter Hang Ups.
The Recommended Model
The best choice is Teeter EP-560 Ltd. Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief Kit
This effect of the device is known to temporarily relieve back pain. And also:
- rehydrate the discs in your spine
- reduces the amount of pressure on your nerves
- realign your spine to where it should be
- relaxes your muscles
- Some people have said that it has given them improved flexibility with joints too.
What Are People Saying About It?
It really was not at all difficult to find testimonials of people who had achieved relief with the device. As soon as I opened up the website for the product, I could see it filled with testimonials. Here are a few highlights from what I’ve read so far:
- Some people are so happy with the Teeter that they have told ever person they know about it after using it.
- Other people are claiming that it has given them the ability to go about their daily lives without as much pain (This is my own personal goal of pain management and relief).
- One person said that he replaced his regular visits to the Chiropractor with the Teeter Hang Ups.
- Another person talks about using it and getting back flexibility.
Anything Bad About The Product?
Truthfully, it was hard for me to find anyone saying anything bad about this product. Some people complained about cost, but with options such as the trial it doesn’t seem like much of an argument.
If cost is a problem, then do not order through Amazon. If you do, then you will have to pay full price up front. And you also won’t be able to try before you buy.
Instead, a 30 day trial People like us who have real pain have gone through the pain management doctors and have paid for expensive medications, treatments, therapy, etc… Most of us have tried the many expensive treatments and all have failed up to now.
Like I said above, the Teeter Hang Ups has been around for over 40 years. This has probably given the company the ability to perfect the device. So we are looking at a solid product with state-of-the-art technology. Using it is very simple. Set your personal height, secure your ankles while standing, and then relax. You are in complete control of the angle. They claims that you can achieve benefits at even 20 degrees. From there, you can go to full decompression of your spine at 60 degrees.