When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Pasta is considered as among the staple foods in several households. From the basic spaghetti to fettuccine to ravioli, there is no doubt that pasta is among the favorite appetizers or entrees. However, despite the fact that pasta is an incredible meal, the fact remains that it is quite tedious to make, especially if you will do it manually. Click here to see our #1 pick on Amazon.com.
Gone are the days whereby home cooks have to make pasta by hand. It is because people can now make their favorite pasta by using an efficient pasta maker. Are you sick and tired of making trial and errors every time you make pasta? If yes, then you have all the reasons in the world to purchase the best pasta maker that can serve as your best buddy every time you cook whether during typical days or special occasions.
Top 3 Best Pasta Maker Machine on the market
Best Pasta Maker Machine 2020 Reviews
Kitchenaid KPRA Pasta Roller and cutter for Spaghetti and Fettuccine is our pick for best Pasta Maker Machine.
Making pasta the traditional way is tiresome. You mix in a food processor; roll out using a rolling pin and cut using a pizza cutter. A pasta roller makes things better, but the type you use matters. Manual pasta rollers can make making pasta a daunting task, as you have to turn the crank arm using your hand so that the rollers can work on the dough. However, it becomes manageable with a great pasta maker, like the Kitchenaid pasta roller attachment. It does all the cranking, is easy to clean and is sturdy. Furthermore, the 3 cutters allow you to make different pasta types. There are many pros of using this product. Here is the best pasta roller.
This is the best pasta roller, heavy duty, fun to use. It is easy to make tasty fresh pasta with this attachment. I love it !
Pros of this Pasta Roller Machine
- Frees your hands to handle the dough instead of controlling the manual shift, as the pasta roller cranks for you. You put dough at the top and you need not pull it through, like is the case with a hand crack pasta maker.
- Make extremely thin dough
- It is very easy to detach and attach parts of the pasta roller machine
- It is also very easy to clean
- The pasta roller best makes flat pasta
- You are assured of very consistent pasta
- You can widen the pasta rollers a bit more after going clockwise past 1
- If dough sticks inside the pasta roller or cutter, you can easily remove it using the toothpick or brush.
- It is extremely easy to clean. All you need to do is just wipe it clean using a damp cloth.
- You need not find any surface to attach the KitchenAid pasta roller to. This ensures that your tabletops and countertops are not scratched.
- It comes with very clear documentation and a number of great pasta recipes.
- You can make a variety of paste recipes- unlike with the other attachments- food grinder and plates. For instance you can make semolina, egg-free, spinach, and even whole wheat. The egg-free, which is usually dry and crumbly, also comes out great.
- The pasta roller saves you time. You need not spend an entire hour just cutting and flattening your noodles or dough so as to make pasta. Furthermore, since the pasta roller is elevated at the nose end, its height is very convenient. You can use both hands to work on the dough, which further saves on time.
- It allows you to make large batches, even for parties.
- The pasta roller is sturdy, which makes it stable.
- Nothing is perfect. The pasta roller has a downside to it. Initially, you may need to sacrifice some of your dough to clean out the machine. The thickness settings do not always align with the corresponding marks on the adjusting wheel. Turning the adjustment handle around a number of times resolves the problem.
Top 4 Also Great Pasta Maker Machines
1. Marcato Atlas Wellness 150 Pasta Maker, Stainless Steel
For a price tag of $$, you can already buy a highly efficient pasta maker. According to pasta maker reviews about Marcato Pasta Machine, the body of this pasta maker is out of chrome plated steel, and the cutters and rollers are out of anodized aluminum. It can be adjusted easily. Its 9-position dial is responsible for regulating the thickness or thinness of the pasta dough.
This also comes along with clamp and hard crank that have ABS plastic handles. It has wide and narrow cutters. It also takes pride from its additional attachments, allowing the user to create a variety of noodle styles, like linguini, spaghetti, and ravioli.
This is a great pasta maker, it works like a charm, high quality and easy to use.
2. Cucinapro Imperia Pasta Machines
This is a traditional pasta maker with a bit of modern twist. Thus, rest assured that you can craft fresh pasta. It boasts a heavy duty and shiny chrome plated steel, wide roller about 6 inches, as well as double cutter head which can make thin spaghetti and wide-sized fettuccini noodles.
It possesses an easy-lock adjustment dial and a wood grip handle that can crank out the pasta dough easily. Same with the first mentioned pasta maker, it also comes along with attachments.
This is a top quality pasta machine. I very happy with my purchased
3. Atlas Electric Pasta Machine with Motor Set
Majority of customer reviews we have received have deemed this pasta machine as the best one for this year.
Customized by the magnificent pasta chefs, this pasta maker comes along with a Motor Set. Take note; it is made from Italy. It has special rollers that can create 3 kinds of pasta in 9 varying thickness.
This is a great pasta machine. I make pasta like a pro. I am so proud of myself!
4. Lello 2730 3000 Pro Pastamaster Pasta Maker
As defined by pasta maker reviews, this is a full-cycle pasta machine which is capable of handling 3 lbs. of pasta dough for approximately 20 minutes.
For safe usage, the mixing bowl needs to be covered when operating. It features a 300-watt motor as well as overheat protection that has auto shut-off function. It as well comes along with 8 varying pasta discs, and on top of that, it also has a user manual and 38 recipes.
This is a nice pasta maker. It works well, make quick and delicious pasta.
The KitchenAid pasta roller attachment is undoubtedly a great purchase. With 3 cutters, you can make a variety of pastas, within a very short time. Cleaning is no big deal, and you need not keep clamping it, scratching your tabletops or countertops. It frees your hands to work on the dough, and you can put the appropriate setting depending on the size of dough you need. Following the aforementioned tips will ensure that the pasta maker works efficiently. Despite the fact that you need to initially sacrifice a few dough batches, and adjust the setting so as to match with the adjustment wheel, it is a great pasta machine, which can only make things easier. Why do you need to look any further for an expert guide to buying a pasta roller?