Pool maintenance is a hard work and costs a lot of money. There are a lot of cleaning rituals to be followed regularly to ensure the cleanliness of your swimming pool. Many different companies today sell pool cleaners and supplies. One such company is Polaris, which is famous for numerous reasons. The Polaris pool cleaner is very popular and preferred by many pool owners.
Features of Polaris Pool Cleaner
- The main reason why the Polaris pool cleaner is a popular choice today is the fact that no matter what your requirements are, you will find the best from this brand. There are so many different variants that the company offers that every pool’s needs are satisfied. You can look through their selections and find out for yourself.
- The purifiers are very efficient and most of the models are automatic. You can rely on them to keep the water in your pool clean even without supervising the whole process. This is because they are completely automated and programmed themselves. They have built in processors that wade them in the water so that they clean all the scum and dirt.
- The water in your pool will be sanitized by the Polaris pool cleaner. The water will be refreshing to look at and sparkling clean. It will be attractive enough to make you want to jump right in and relax.
- With the Polaris pool cleaner troubleshooting has been made easy. No matter what your pool-cleaning problem may be, this product will aid you and make sure you get the best for your pool.
- When you initially buy the Polaris pool cleaner, you might worry about the price tag but when you look through the Polaris pool cleaner reviews from previous users, you will discover that it is a one-time investment. You will be saving money because of the product’s energy efficiency and reliability.
Polaris Vac-Sweep 380 Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
The Polaris 380 Pool Cleaner is driven along by internal triple water jets and a separate booster pump. This mighty cleaner packs the power of 3 jets to swiftly scrub and sweep the bottom and walls of any size pool. In only three hours your Polaris 380 Pool Cleaner will not only have cleaned dirt and debris, but will also help to distribute chemicals and heat around your pool.
Our Rating: (4.4 / 5)
It is one of the most powerful, durable cleaners
The Polaris 380 pool cleaner runs off a separate booster pump so that the rest of your filtration system can run as efficiently as the Polaris 380. It is suitable for all in-ground pools. This pool cleaner sucks everything up including small rocks, sand, silt, leaves and debris. It automatically sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums the bottom, walls. Debris is trapped in its own filter bag.
Polaris 380 Pool Cleaner is EASY to use
The process of cleaning and maintaining it is just not fun at all. Getting the pool cleaned by professionals is expensive. The Polaris380 allows you to do it yourself and best of all, it is easy to use just connect the hose to the dedicated outflow port in the pool, switch on the pump and your done. When its finished, just turn off the pump, disconnect the hose and pull it out of the water. The bag that holds the debris is large enough so that you only have to empty it every third or fourth time.
- Eliminates vacuuming chores
- Cost is a bit higher (Polaris 280-lower cost also available).
- It also requires a booster pump that needs to be hard wired to your pool system.
Where to Buy
You can easily buy is product at your nearest local department stores, home improvement stores or the pool supplies stores. Even the Internet is a reliable source.
How to Use
If you are doubtful about using the cleaner, you can look through the Polaris pool cleaner parts manual for assistance. The Polaris pool cleaner can be compared to a lawn mower that works to mow the grass right off. Similarly, this cleaner will stay at the bottom and get rid of all the dirt and scum contaminating your pool so that your pool remains clean and fresh all the time.