If you’ve had interest in getting RC Quadcopter, it’s worthwhile to browse several websites that has Quadcopter reviews. These websites will give you wide information on different models that are available in the market. These reviews are posted by Quadcopter fanatics and the details and deals shared is worthwhile aiding you to find your preferable remote Control Quadcopter. There are several models of Quadcopters out there; Syma X1, BLADE Nano QX RTF, Phantom 2 Vision +, 3D Robotics Irish +, Hubsan X4H107, DJI Phantom 2 Vision are some of the copter models.
Before you can decide on which Quadcopter model you’ll buy, it is imperative that you get that model which is suitable as per your level of skills. You will waste your time and money to get an expensive model which you have no experience at all. Start with something cheap as you advance to the best of the best. In this article, we’re going to look at 3 models and you’ll decide if this is the product you might be interested in.
Top 5 Best Quadcopter Reviews
1. SYMA X1 4 Channel 2.4G RC Quad Copter
This is one of the best copters for beginners. This copter is well equipped with 3-axis control system which will enable you to have a stable flight besides having fun. This copter will also give you the ability to perform rolls, flips and tricky pirouettes. It comes with a 3D full flight giving you the freedom to go up or down, forward or backward, right or left. With this quad, there is much that you’ll learn.
Our Rating: (4.1 / 5)
Features of Syma X1
- It is build in three axis Gyro
- It has 360 degrees Everson
- It has 2 fly modes i.e Indoor and Outdoor
- Has a removable battery
- Has a 3-way precision controller, forward/backward, up/down and left and write.
- It’s relatively easy to control
- It’s light in weight
- Instructions are not clear; you might end up returning back after your purchase.
- One of the motors go slow than the other
- It’s somehow fragile
2. Hubsan X4 H107L Royal Blue H107 LED
There are several versions of Hubsan X4 quad available in the market. If you’re a quad enthusiast and you’re still a beginner, then this is the copter that you have to go for. Hubsan X4 H107 is a ready to fly made quad. This copter has a rechargeable 3.7V 240m Ah battery and a 2.4GHz radio that will give you an exciting experience. This copter comes with everything that it needs to fly but before you can fly it, ensure you charge the battery before flying and charging which will take about 30mins. With Hubsan X4 H107, you will have more practice time because of the light weight airframe that it has, small size of 60mmx60mm and the ultimate stability. One caution that you’ve to be aware is, ensure you’re not flying when it’s windy outside.
Our Rating: (4.4 / 5)
Features of Hubsan X4 H107
- Has a 6 axis precision gyro
- Has one piece of main frame
- Has 4 channel 2.4 Ghz control
- Has a high capacity LiPO battery
- It’s a ready to fly quad
- Its price is affordable
- Its super fast
- Enough time to fly, approximately 10minutes
- Can fly both indoor and outdoor
- Can’t fly when it’s windy
- It’s hard to navigate
3. New Blade Nano QX RTF QuadCopter
Blade Nano QX RTF will offer you a wide variety of features that will add fun to flying this copter model. Blade Nano has several copter models like the Nano QX FPV RTF. This model is maneuverable, fast than other cheaper models.
Our Rating: (4.4 / 5)
Features of Blade Nano QX RTF
- It has brushed motors which provides powerful and smooth lift
- It features SAFETM technology with agility and stability modes
- It has a 4-in-1 DSMX receiver, mixer, Safe sensor Unit and ESCs
- Flies well indoors and outdoors
- It’s stable and fun
- Dozens of flight time
- It can fly in light winds of about 5 mph
- Can crash on several occasions but still can fly
- Can’t fly outside in winds
- Some of this copter models do not come with the remote controls