Whenever you will hear about a sewing machine, you will become interested in learning and buy a good one for home. Most of the female members like to have a sewing machine for a home in order to stitch own cloth and make a creative design. Therefore, you should always look for the best cheap sewing machine so that you can save money and get efficient service.
Advantages of Using Sewing Machine
Don’t you have any sewing machine for using? Then, you might not know about the advantages of using the machine. For that reason, you should know about the advantages so that you can buy a good machine for your own purpose.
- When you will use a sewing machine, you can save your time. You will not need to stitch your cloth manually using a pin. Therefore, you can finish stitching of 3 to 4 hours work in less than 30 minutes.
- Creating new designs using a sewing machine will always give you the best perfection. As a result, you can create any stitch design using a sewing machine.
- Using a sewing machine will always give you the perfect of work. As a result, your cloth will look professional finishing than hand sewing.
Top 5 Best Sewing Machines Recommendation
So you see, finding the right sewing machine for your needs can be a confusing decision as there are many important factors to be considered. This guide will help you become aware of each factor. You will be informed about the important details that will make your buying process smooth. This is a general guide that is useful for deciding which sewing machine is most suitable for you. It considers some important and basic factors that must be considered before one buys a sewing machine. Let’s have a look!
- Brother CS6000i Feature-Rich Sewing Machine,
- Brother XL2600I Sew Advance Sew Affordable 25-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine,
- Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing and 4×4 Embroidery Machine,
- SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Extra-High Sewing Speed Sewing Machine,
- SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine.
Top 5 Sewing Machines Reviews
1. Brother CS6000i Feature-Rich Sewing Machine
This is one of the best sewing machines of the Brother brand that provides you perfect accessories to work. You will always get a good and professional finishing of the stitches from the machine.
Moreover, use the settings option on the LCD display in order to use the machine properly. You will not need to use foot control all time because you can also use the switch in order to turn off and on the machine. In addition, Brother is offering you 25 years warranty for the users, so, you can realize the perfection of the model.
Our Rating: (4.4 / 5)
2. Brother XL2600I Sew Advance Sew Affordable 25-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine
Now you can easy sewing using the machine at any time because of the perfect features and other conditions. This is an affordable sewing machine of Brother that will give you a good function to work at home. You will get only 25 built-in stitch designs in the machine along with needle threader and cutter and auto bobbin winding.
However, you will face any trouble working with the machine because of free arm style frame. Use the 5 accessory pressure feet to work with the machine using the light bulb at any light condition.
Our Rating: (4.5 / 5)
3. Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing and 4×4 Embroidery Machine
It is a combination of 4×4 sewing and embroidery machine. Brother SE400 is engineered to give your embroidery project a customized and impressive look. This 2-in-1 machine offers an array of sewing features, with 67 and 98 sewing stitches functions as well as it can perform many home decoration, gifts and clothing tasks with its 4-inch-by-4-inch embroidery capabilities. It contains 67 unique sewing stitches and 70 Built-in decorative designs, so you can use anyone design according to underlying need.
This machine also has computer connectivity by the help of which you can import hundreds of designs from different online embroidery website and you can also update your machine in future. It offers 5 Fonts styles and it has 120 frame pattern combinations. It has user-friendly backlit LCD screen display as well as built-in tutorials which guide its users. For sewers, crafters, and fashion designers the SE400 is truly an affordable, feature-rich choice with an impressive assortment of included accessories. The one-touch automatic thread cutter of Brother SE400 easily cuts top and bobbin thread. It requires the power of 120V Ac to operate.
Our Rating: (4.5 / 5)
4. SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Extra-High Sewing Speed Sewing Machine
This is a high-quality sewing machine of Singer brand that offers great speed to the users. You will get more than 1,100 stitches per minute from the machine. Therefore, this can finish your sewing work within a short time. Don’t worry about the machine frame because it is made from heavy duty metal frame.
On the other hand, the 32-built-in stitches will always give you an easy way to choose for sewing. However, you will get only 1 design for 1-step button whole creation and design. Make your time valuable and free easily because of automatic needle threader.
Our Rating: (4.3 / 5)
5. SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
If you want to buy an extra large working area sewing machine, this model will give you a good selection. Working on the machine is very easy because of the installation process and needle threader. Moreover, you will 600 different stitches that will help you to create any creative design for you.
Don’t worry because it also provides 5 different fonts and buttonholes creation in a short time. The stitch pattern looks like very professional and gives you a faster performance than you expect. As a result, you can expect to have a good finishing very easily. Use any of the stitches, customize the stitch to create a new design and have a delightful sewing experience.
Our Rating: (4.3 / 5)
How to Choose the Best Sewing Machine for You?
In order to choose the best sewing machine for you, you will need to follow some steps. By considering the points, you can easily finish your finding for the best model that suits you.
- First of all, you will need to determine the reason for buying the sewing machine. If you want to use it occasionally, then, you will need to choose the home sewing machine. Otherwise, you will need to buy the commercial grade machine for you.
- Secondly, you will need to be honest with yourself in order to fix the budget for the machine. Without fixing your budget, you can never buy such kind of machine from the market.
- Thirdly, you will need to select some of the best sewing machine brands so that you can consider some models. Picking up the right and best brands for the machines is important so that you can try the best one for you.
- Fourthly, do you want to have any particular feature in your sewing machine? If yes, then, you will need to select the machine accordingly. Otherwise, you can go with the best and average features that are available on your budget.
- Fifthly, go to the market, have an idea about the price of the sewing machines so that you can determine very easily. Don’t forget to narrow your preferred list for a final decision.
- Sixthly, you should think of the right place of buying the machine for your home. Don’t forget to buy from the official dealers or brand store in order to purchase. However, you can order for the sewing machine from the online stores with a good reputation.
- Seventhly, while considering the online for purchasing the machine, you will need to pick the top places to compare the price of the machine. You can also consider reading the reviews of the affordable machines so that you can easily determine whether the machine is good or not.
These are the simple process to find the best cheap sewing machine for your home or commercial area. Always you will need to take the steps after confirming that the machine is perfect, suits your work and affordable.
How to use Sewing machine – Step by step
Buying the sewing machine is not the only thing that you should know. You should also know the way of using the machine. For that reason, we are presenting you the step by step guideline for your first experience.
- Step 1
You will need to know about your sewing machine perfectly. You should know the power button, where is the pressure foot, how to needle the machine and other things very nicely and perfectly.
- Step 2
Then, you will need to needle the machine in order to start the machine. However, you should be sure that the machine provides easy needle option to the users.
- Step 3
Then, you will need to install the bobbin in the machine perfectly. Watch out the instruction book because different machine offers different styles of installing the bobbins.
- Step 4
Then, prepare the threading of the machine properly to work smoothly. Most of the machines do not provide the right way to threading but you will need to learn the process for your model.
- Step 5
In this step, both of the threads should be out of the machine. Take the threading into the bobbin and take out both of the thread to work with it.
- Step 6
Now, plug your sewing machine in order to start the machine. Then, you will need to select the stitch of the machine as well as customize the option.
- Step 7
Don’t forget to take rough cotton in order to practice and determine that the stitch is working properly or not. If the stitch looks perfect, then, you will need to determine the perfect way to start sewing your cloth.
These are the steps that you will need to follow in order to use a good machine for sewing purpose. Don’t forget to read out the instruction book once so that you can have the overall idea about the machine.
Our guideline for buying the best sewing machine will always work for you. You can consider the guideline for choosing the best machine for your home or professional work. Don’t forget to compare the price as well as read the reviews in order to make a final decision. Also, you can pick up any of the sewing machines from our recommendation. We have made the list and researched in order to give you the best suggestions for your sewing experience.