When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you.
Are You Looking For The Best Toaster Ovens on the market? Well this “Best Toaster Oven Reviews” is the right article for you. In this review article, you will find Unbiased and Honest Reviews of the Top Rated Toaster Ovens out there in the market. You can also find many Tips and Guides that will help you to select the Best Toaster Oven World. We recommend you to spend your time properly as much as you can here.
After Reading This Best Toaster Reviews, you should have a better sense of strengths and weaknesses of different toaster ovens out there. Continue reading our review for more useful information before buying a toaster oven.
Top 7 Best Toaster Oven 2020 Reviews
Using a toaster oven is more economical, faster and a lot less messy than using a normal oven. You can cook or heat up almost anything you feel like eating without needing to use a big energy guzzling oven. Choosing the best toaster oven is difficult though as many don’t know too much about this type of technology. Our experts have decided to test several such appliances in order to provide you with some viable suggestions. They’ve come up with five products which provide the best features and the best results possible.
1. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven
Breville BOV800XL Toaster Oven is one of the most popular models by Breville. Featuring Element IQ Technology, the manufacturer even further claims it as a smart oven. You do not need to set the heat manually as that feature allows you to use the preset function for proper cooking. Obviously, it’s very user friendly, even for those who are new to cooking using convection oven. We will review this kitchenware in details here. So, if you’ve been looking Breville BOV800XL Toaster Oven for a while, we suggest that you spend 5 minutes to read this post.
This is a great toaster oven for all kitchens, but a must have for small kitchens. It works perfect and nice looking. I love this so much
- Element IQ Technology with nine preset functions
- User friendly with intuitive LCD screen
- Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan included
- 1-year warranty
- Quite bulky and eat up more space
- Power hungry, potentially triggers short circuit
- Produces more heat
In regards to its so large compartment that even a medium size pizza can fit in, this model by Breville appears bulkier if compared to a model by Cuisinart. It may not be really wise to have in kitchen with limited space, especially when you know that it’s a countertop oven. Yes, you must not slip in it under your cabinetry because Breville BOV800XL Toaster Oven produces more heat than typical toaster ovens. The area measured at 4-inch from the device must be emptied; otherwise it could disorder other kitchen tools due to exposure to excessive heat. The last thing you should know before buying this oven is that it consumes much power. On its highest temperature, the device needs at least 20amp. So, it is important to remember that you don’t plug in another power hungry tool in the same circuit.
2. Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven, Silver
Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven is incredibly fast and requires absolutely no preheating. It comes with lot of features and pretty easy to use. Panasonic NB-G110P infrared heating technology makes sure that food is cooked accurately. But Panasonic NB-G110P does not have a true broil feature, so if broiling feature is essential requirement, than this toaster oven is not for you. This toaster oven comes with preset buttons on the front where you can choose from “light” (shorter cooking time) to “dark” (longer cooking time). Apart from preset control you can also choose the temperature and length of cooking you would like, up to 25-minutes.
This is the first toaster oven I ever fell in love with. It is very nice and works like a charm. Buy it and thank me later
Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven Features
- “FlashXpress” double Infrared Light cooks up to 40-percent faster than conventional toaster ovens
- Automatically calculates the cooking time for Bread, Frozen Foods and Reheating, so guessing is eliminated, Digital Timer
- 6-menu illustrated preset buttons for easy of use
- Instant heat eliminates preheating for quick cooking (Temperature Settings 250 – 500 Degree F)
- Measures 10 1/4″ (H) x 13″ (D) x 12″ (D), 7.5 lbs, Silver and Inner dimensions are 10.2 x 9.8 x 4.1 inches
Cleaning this toaster oven is very EASY. It has front pullout tray which makes cleaning fast and easy. Also the size of this oven is great, not too long, not too tall, but it still has room to fit plenty of toast or waffles.
- Very small footprint. For those who don’t have much counter space then this toaster oven is very good choice for you.
- Panasonic NB-G110P looks awesome – a very nice and modern look.
- Its very fast in both cooking and toasting.
- The interior of the oven is illuminated, so you can see your food without opening the door.
- Fair price, considering the features it offers
- Coz of the small size, this toaster oven is not suitable for those who want to cook large pizzas or lasagnas and pasta dishes
- Non adjustable rack. So you cannot vary the distance of the rack between the top and bottom.
- No broil feature
3. Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
The Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Toaster Oven is perfect option for cooks who want a high-quality toaster oven that was made with convenience in mind. This small toaster oven is finished with a robust stainless steel exterior, which promises longevity and durability. The oven’s heating materials are made of quartz, which responds to heat quicker and more effectively than metal heat conductors found in most other toaster ovens.
This is an exellent small toaster oven. It is a small footprint and great performance equals five stars. I love this so much
The Breville 450XL was inspired by the notion that different foods require different types of heating. Baked good, for example, need to be cooked evenly, while most meats need to be seared on top. To accommodate for this culinary variation, Breville designed its Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ heating technology, which allows for the user to adjust four different quartz heating sections to custom cook food in a quicker, more efficient manner. The oven has 8 pre-set cooking options, so the user does not need to guess which buttons to press to properly heat their food.
Features of Breville BOV450XL
- 4 Quartz 1800 Watt Elements with Element IQ Technology
- Function dial with 8 pre-set cooking functions
- Simple to use digital control interface.
- 3 Rack positions, pull-out crumb tray and auto shut off
- 4-Slice capacity, 11″ pizza, 0.45 cu ft. interior
- Front access crumb tray for more convenient cleaning.
- Automatic shut off for safer toaster oven use.
- Powder coated steel housing and Non-stick interior cavity coating
The oven’s dimensions are 15.5 inches by 14.5 inches by 8.8 inches. This is small enough to fit on virtually any counter space in a kitchen. The toaster oven tips the scales at only 11 pounds, so moving it at a moment’s whim is a breeze, too. Despite being “mini,” the toaster oven has enough capacity to comfortably fit an 11” pizza inside. The oven has 3 adjustable rack heights, which allows you to make adjustments for dishes with some verticality.
The “Smart” in the Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Toaster Oven is well-deserved, as it seems like Breville really designed this thing with the customer in mind. The oven, with its non-stick coated walls and pull out crumb tray, is remarkably easy to clean. To begin the cleaning process, just slide the crumb tray and oven rack out, rinse them with water, and set it them the dishwasher. Then, spray the walls of the oven with your favorite non-stick cleaner, and either allow them to dry or wipe them with a paper towel.
Cleaning is now done. The oven has a sound alert that indicates when your meal is done cooking, and should you forget to turn it off, features an automatic shut off feature.
Breville has included temperature/darkness, time/slices, temperature conversion, and frozen food buttons to allow the user to custom cook their dish. The company has added its trademarked “A Bit More” technology, which allows you to extend the cooking time of your food just a little bit longer to achieve the perfect results.
- Rack doesn’t automatically slide out when you open toaster oven
- Loud sound when it buzzes can be annoying to many
The Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Toaster Oven is perfect for someone with little counter space, but who still wants a high-quality piece of easy to use, easy to clean equipment that will cook their food perfectly every time.
4. Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler, Stainless
Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven is among the best convection toaster oven and perhaps the best model made by Cuisinart till now. This toaster oven is large enough to accommodate 6 slices of bread. Apart from the features Cuisinart TOB-195 has a very aesthetic look. It looks very professional and sophisticated, which is enhanced by the stainless steel on steel color combination. The Cuisinart TOB-195 features state-of-the-art electronic touch pad control located below the unit and labelled clearly. This oven don’t have a light inside which makes it difficult to see your food from outside. But it has LCD screen which shows you the cooking time and exactly what temperature you are cooking at. This is a feature many customers liked because it eliminates a lot of the guess work.
It is truly a great countertop convection toaster oven. It works great, I have prepared everything in it
Cuisinart TOB-195 Toaster Oven Features
- 6-slice convection toaster oven broiler with 0.6-cubic-foot capacity
- Stainless steel front panels with brushed chrome commercial style handle
- Electronic touchpad controls; clock and oven timers; easy-to-clean interior
- Shade control with heat sensor maintains precise oven temperature
- Exact Heat™ sensor maintains precise oven temperature
- Pizza/bake, broil, toast, and convection; bagel, reheat, and defrost buttons
- Automatic shut-off after 4 hours
- Convection: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.50″ x 16.93″ x 10.04″
- 3-year limited warranty
One of the reason Cuisinart TOB-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven is popular because it toasts and cook very well and also fast. It has four cooking options pizza/bake, broil, toast, and convection. The Pizza/Bake function is very much like conventional baking function and its heats up very fast, takes around just 3 minutes to reach 350 degrees.
This toaster oven comes with a broiler tray and a large drip/baking pan. Baking pan is sturdy and it is slightly raised in the middle which allows the drippings to flow to the sides of the pan. This feature is helpful when using it as a baking pan to cook greasy items.
- The crumb tray is a pain to access from the rear. Users need to rotate the oven to get access to the crumb tray.
- No light inside
- Rack Does Not Slide Out Automatically
5. Black & Decker TRO480BS 4-Slice Toaster Oven
With its very affordable price, Black & Decker TRO480BS Toaster Oven would be an ideal appliance if you look for secondary toaster, next to your primary oven. Unlike other high end ovens, this oven is only intended to do several basic baking jobs. You’ll find not really many features with this one. Nevertheless, it’s not a bad investment at all. Many of its users are happy with how it works. We’re going to take a closer look at its details in this post. So, stay around, you might find it valuable to fill an empty space in your kitchen.
This is a great toaster oven. Best bang for the buck, toasts & bakes great! Great features!
- Energy efficient
- Versatile functions
- Crumb tray front access with free baking pan
- Very easy to get hot
- Small room inside
Being a countertop oven, we know that we should not put anything within 4-inch area of this oven. However, we did not expect that the metal body, especially the top part is getting hot fairly quickly. Even with time, the heat can grow to the point where it can be dangerous for other appliances. So, if you’re really interested into buying this unit, you must not forget to place it away from other kitchen stuff. Another issue is the small compartment. Well, the manufacturer does claim that you can bake a 12-inch pizza in this Black & Decker TRO480BS Toaster Oven. But for full size bread, you might need to divide it into two. Otherwise, you’ll risk burning the top part of your bread as it gets too close to the ceiling.
6. DeLonghi RO2058 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven with Rotisserie
One thing that’s going to make you love DeLonghi RO2058 Toaster Oven is the fact that it comes with rotisserie spit. We know that we should not judge a toaster oven from the additional accessories that are packed with it but it’s just nice to find that it offers something different as the bonus. Nonstick bake pan is included too but is the performance is as good as the bonuses? You’ll figure it out in this DeLonghi RO2058 Toaster Oven review.
This is a great toaster oven, nice looking and works great.
- Awesome bonuses: rotisserie spit, nonstick bake pan and broil tray
- Completely large compartment (up to 20 liter)
- Six different functions including convection baking for faster cooking
- Easy to clean interior
- Inaccurate baking temperature
- Poor rack tracks
- Bad toaster
Though the manufacturer explicitly says that it’s a toaster oven, DeLonghi RO2058 Toaster Oven is clearly not a good toaster. It’s not just one we found our bread is not toasted properly that we have to put it all over again into it. After the second run, we always end up having our bread burnt. On to the technical stuff, the tracks for the rack are not made to stretch across the whole side of the oven. Instead, you’re only provided with a couple of guides on each side to hold the rack and pans. This makes them very difficult to pull out. Last but not least, the temperature is very misleading. The max temperature is read 450F but we end up having 390F at best.
7. KitchenAid KCO223CU 12-Inch Convection Countertop Oven
The KitchenAid Convection Countertop Oven comes to make the premium appliances marketplace even livelier. With its brushed chrome accents, compact design and all of its high end features, this oven easily sits along with other first class ovens from Breville and Cuisinart. While most timers in typical ovens limit the baking for only 30 minutes, KitchenAid Convection Countertop Oven lets you bake in low temperature for up to 60 minutes. We’ll talk more about its details as well as its flaws from here on, so stay around!
This is a great counter top toaster oven. It is a good appliance for a small family or for baking or broiling small quantities.
- Top quality interior with nonstick material and front access for crumb tray
- Quite yet functional convection fan
- Three different functions with a dial for determining the level of brownness
- Automatically shut down when the task’s finished
- The left hand side exterior gets pretty hot occasionally
Honestly, we did not really find some flaws about this KitchenAid Convection Countertop Oven but when it comes to pricing, this KitchenAid oven does stand out like a sore thumb. Many people will likely be reluctant even just to take a look at it. But again, it’s very relative especially when we consider about its valuable advantages. The only flaw that is worth being a concern would be the left hand side exterior that could get pretty hot sometimes. We haven’t got burnt yet, though. However, it’s helpful to make sure that our working space in the kitchen is completely safe there is no single little thing that can do us harm. So, when you’ve received your KitchenAid Convection Countertop Oven and run across the same trouble, make a call to KitchenAid’s customer service as soon as possible.